Zone1 Leviticus 19:18, one of the passages that encourages me to forgive my wife...

I can but I won't. It is all on here.

was that meant to be - it's all on her ...

howabout ...

they haven't a drivers license - lost their state id - called a cab anyway, went to their bank on the other side of town, were not able to withdraw any money, went to a different branch same result then had the cab bring them home and told the cab driver the guy inside will pay the fair - $51.00.

that's - ellen o'hara - as in gone with the wind.

was that meant to be - it's all on her ...

howabout ...

they haven't a drivers license - lost their state id - called a cab anyway, went to their bank on the other side of town, were not able to withdraw any money, went to a different branch same result then had the cab bring them home and told the cab driver the guy inside will pay the fair - $51.00.

that's - ellen o'hara - as in gone with the wind.
I stated it correctoy, it's all on here. Your posting on here confuses me to be honest, can you decipher it in plain English for me please?

For all those who wonder how I can do so. I'm not sure if I can quite honestly, but I do know that God demands it from each of us, even when it's difficult: “‘Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.

Well, that was before LW loons and 2020 Election fraud. The WAR is on but no hardware in play at this time.

For all those who wonder how I can do so. I'm not sure if I can quite honestly, but I do know that God demands it from each of us, even when it's difficult: “‘Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.
/——/ Funny how anti Christian pagans quote the Bible when it suits them.

one of the passages that encourages me to forgive my wife ...
well that's interesting - can you be a little insightfull for what it might be that needs forgiving ...
I can but I won't. It is all on here.
I stated it correctoy, it's all on here. Your posting on here confuses me to be honest, can you decipher it in plain English for me please?

well shocky, you have not stated your grievance only that you find something in your wife you feel needs forgiving ... does she talk back to you.

- maybe learn american more straight forward and less deceptive than english, c-bible double talk -

well shocky, you have not stated your grievance only that you find something in your wife you feel needs forgiving ... does she talk back to you.

- maybe learn american more straight forward and less deceptive than english, c-bible double talk -

Clearly you haven't been following my disclosure on this site. Let it be then, it would take hours to go over it all.

I am trying to forgive her as I've tried to forgive many in my life.

Clearly you haven't been following my disclosure on this site. Let it be then, it would take hours to go over it all.

I am trying to forgive her as I've tried to forgive many in my life.

this site - or this thread - - well, did not watch "day's of our lives" either ...

the thread lacks the subject matter for a requested response - 1st century was about liberation theology, self determination ...

for that matter the dark waters of the c-bible and forgiveness is what would need resolving than a quote from within its covers.

Regarding, forgiveness, it is to forgive the little blunders and unintentional pains caused by neighbors and relatives. If harm has been intended, as in attacking you with a knife, gun etc. forgiveness does not apply. Forgiveness does not apply unless they confess and repent. You gotta do what it takes to survive.

The Bible does not say for you to submit to your wife.......she is to submit to you. Stand up to her then get her some psych help for her abusive behaviors.

Most abusers do so only as long as you let them and will back down if confronted.
I've seen this happen.

If someone knows the victim will just continue to take it.. a bully is more than happy to comply. That's why they are called bullies. I'm thankful I am not married. It's difficult at times to be alone, wanting someone to talk to.. laugh with (at dimrats).. sigh, but I've never met anyone I really, really thought I'd be compatible with long-term. Once the romance fades away (or drops dead, depending...) it's Misery City.

Regarding, forgiveness, it is to forgive the little blunders and unintentional pains caused by neighbors and relatives. If harm has been intended, as in attacking you with a knife, gun etc. forgiveness does not apply. Forgiveness does not apply unless they confess and repent. You gotta do what it takes to survive.
well said and I agree. But it looks like that guy is financially stuck where he's at.

Frankly, it is usually women abused by men, not the other way around. Then again, I don't get out much anymore....

In any case, it sounds like that ... that person needs to be put in her place asap

well said and I agree. But it looks like that guy is financially stuck where he's at.

Frankly, it is usually women abused by men, not the other way around. Then again, I don't get out much anymore....

In any case, it sounds like that ... that person needs to be put in her place asap
Looking through some old photos today. It is painful. Not just because I was younger and more vibrant, but because they were such happier times. Even my dog looked great.

I can't lie, I miss my wife. I'm a warm human being and I need social interaction. Even if often imperfect.

Last edited:
I've seen this happen.

If someone knows the victim will just continue to take it.. a bully is more than happy to comply. That's why they are called bullies. I'm thankful I am not married. It's difficult at times to be alone, wanting someone to talk to.. laugh with (at dimrats).. sigh, but I've never met anyone I really, really thought I'd be compatible with long-term. Once the romance fades away (or drops dead, depending...) it's Misery City.

A romantic relationship......just like any other relationship, but even more so.......takes alot of work and commitment. The romance fading, or 'Misery City' is only if you let it happen. There will always be times when everything is rosy, you're both happy and blissfully in love, and times when it sucks and you both fight like cats & dogs and wonder what you ever saw in each other, as well as times when you both coast through it day in and day out, not bad, not great, just routine. And if you're both smart, you stick together through it all.

It is said, and is very true.....that after the initial 'honeymoon phase' that it's rare for you to both be 'in love' at the same time. First you are feeling all squishy for her and she doesn't have time for you......eventually that turns around and she's all googly eyed for you and you are annoyed cause she hangs her undies over the shower then you both drift thru the days more like roommates than lovers......then BAM, you both are head over heels again.

It's all about the ebb and flow cycles of life and love. If you don't understand that up front.......like many couples don't.......then it's divorce court. If you want to avoid that, or longer periods of drifting, then one of you need to swallow your pride and buy the other flowers or something.

The Bible does not say for you to submit to your wife.......she is to submit to you. Stand up to her then get her some psych help for her abusive behaviors.

Most abusers do so only as long as you let them and will back down if confronted.

Shows how bad the Bible is. It's 2000 year old "ethics", like "your wife is your property" crap.

Shows how bad the Bible is. It's 2000 year old "ethics", like "your wife is your property" crap.

There is nothing wrong with the Bible, 2,000 years ago or today. There is however a problem with mans interpretation of it to suit his ego.

Submitting is not to be a slave or a doormat. It is allowing the man to be head of the house and respecting his authority over it. A relationship is like team work. Each partner has their own roles in it that support and benefit the 'whole'. Similar to a sports team.....each member has their job to help the team win.

In the OP's case (and millions of others) there never should be any abuse of any kind, whether physical, mental or emotional. When there is, the abuser has overstepped. But also in those types of relationships, it's a co-dependency. The abuser keeps abusing and the abused keeps taking it and blames themselves for the abuse. There are alot of psychological issues going on and they both need help in order to get out of that cycle to see themselves as worthy of love and respect, without the abuse. But that's up to the OP to get that help for himself, or he will always be in this same position........whether with his current wife, or anyone else........because those are the types of people and relationships he is programmed to search out.

There is nothing wrong with the Bible, 2,000 years ago or today. There is however a problem with mans interpretation of it to suit his ego.

Submitting is not to be a slave or a doormat. It is allowing the man to be head of the house and respecting his authority over it. A relationship is like team work. Each partner has their own roles in it that support and benefit the 'whole'. Similar to a sports team.....each member has their job to help the team win.

In the OP's case (and millions of others) there never should be any abuse of any kind, whether physical, mental or emotional. When there is, the abuser has overstepped. But also in those types of relationships, it's a co-dependency. The abuser keeps abusing and the abused keeps taking it and blames themselves for the abuse. There are alot of psychological issues going on and they both need help in order to get out of that cycle to see themselves as worthy of love and respect, without the abuse. But that's up to the OP to get that help for himself, or he will always be in this same position........whether with his current wife, or anyone else........because those are the types of people and relationships he is programmed to search out.

We need help together. I am not going to pursue additional help outside a few resources. I don't need help when I am not being abused by others. Abuse seems to be a past time in Canada...

We need help together. I am not going to pursue additional help outside a few resources. I don't need help when I am not being abused by others. Abuse seems to be a past time in Canada...
Of course you don't think you need help. No one in an abusive relationship ever does.............but if you don't get help, then you will continue in the same types of relationships the rest of your life.

Yes you both need help..........her to not be so controlling and YOU to not be controlled. IOW, there is more going on that just the abuse.....deep seated needs and fears, that drive certain types of people together in such a relationship. Even if you never see your wife again, and find someone else........that new someone will also abuse you in some way and that cycle starts all over again. Getting the help now can prevent you living a life of always being a victim.

Abuse happens all over the world, not just Canada

Of course you don't think you need help. No one in an abusive relationship ever does.............but if you don't get help, then you will continue in the same types of relationships the rest of your life.

Yes you both need help..........her to not be so controlling and YOU to not be controlled. IOW, there is more going on that just the abuse.....deep seated needs and fears, that drive certain types of people together in such a relationship. Even if you never see your wife again, and find someone else........that new someone will also abuse you in some way and that cycle starts all over again. Getting the help now can prevent you living a life of always being a victim.

Abuse happens all over the world, not just Canada

This begins with state abuse. Abuse by the covert police apparatus. If not for such abuse, I would have my careers and freedom. Instead it made a bad situation worse.

Canadas economy is in deep trouble due to the Security Industrial Complex. Some in our media are trying to expose this, but not nearly enough. We will be a have-not nation before long due to the cream of the crop rarely rising.

This begins with state abuse. Abuse by the covert police apparatus. If not for such abuse, I would have my careers and freedom. Instead it made a bad situation worse.

Canadas economy is in deep trouble due to the Security Industrial Complex. Some in our media are trying to expose this, but not nearly enough. We will be a have-not nation before long due to the cream of the crop rarely rising.

Your country's problems are beside the point......however it fits into your personal relationships. I am saying that you need to find help with the mental/emotional/psychological issue of living a victim life and mentality. There is little to nothing you can do about your country, but you can do something for yourself, your personal relationships (all of them), and your wife/living situation.

Am I understanding this?

shockedC's wife has left him? Or they are separated somehow?

If so, that is progress... :) IMO

Forum List

Back