Levi,Schmevi,give me the stick any day of the year.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
after watching the classic california rivalry renewed last week between my LA Rams and the SF niners,I took a good look at the ariel views of the stadium and the inside of it whenever they showed it and I have to laugh my ass off when i hear the announcers say what a beautiful facility it is.:rofl::lmao:

Oh please,give me a break,sadly that place is a DUMP. I liked candlestick FAR MUCH better than that crap hole.seriously,thats what it looks like is a craphole.:lmao::rofl:

I enjoyed looking at old candlestick park MUCH more so.It looked far better than this piece of shit trash.

The Minnesota Vikings.THEY got it right.Their stadium looks so much nicer and better than the metrodome by leaps and bounds.

The metrodome while not near as bad as that dump in stank louis where it was so dark you could not see the fans when the cameras showed the stands and barely see the action on the field,still it was kinda dark and you could hardly see the fans in the stadium when the cameras showed them celebrating.

I remember seeing the metrodome and it was dark when they showed the fans it was so poorly lit. This new stadium,you dont have that problem.Plus it even looks so much nicer on the outside than the dome did as well.

Minnesota did it RIGHT. santa clara fucked up royally.It is ugly as hell looking in that craphole.:biggrin:

Give me old CANDLESTICK PARK any day of the year.lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back