#LetThemDie: ‘Heartless’ Trump Blasted For Meals On Wheels Cuts

Hate to come off as 'cold-hearted', but we are a shocking $20 Trillion in Debt folks. Spending cuts have to happen. I think our country will survive without the 'Meals on Wheels' program. Sorry, but we are gonna have to address the $20 Trillion Debt elephant in the room at some point.

Take a look at that chart I just posted, from your link. Tell me what the biggest elephant on that chart is.

Cut $3 million from the Defense budget to cover Meals on Wheels... Hell cut the Defense Budget $50 Billion and not cut a single type of health insurance or welfare program.

Hate to come off as 'cold-hearted', but we are a shocking $20 Trillion in Debt folks. Spending cuts have to happen. I think our country will survive without the 'Meals on Wheels' program. Sorry, but we are gonna have to address the $20 Trillion Debt elephant in the room at some point.

Take a look at that chart I just posted, from your link. Tell me what the biggest elephant on that chart is.

Reducing Government spending has to happen. Folks don't like hearing that, but it does have to happen. The Gravy Train is about to derail. The shocking $20 Trillion Debt is only increasing. It isn't going away.

The reality is, the country will survive without the 'Meals on Wheels' program. I know that sounds harsh to some, but it is the truth. But there's gonna have to be many more major cuts. This one is actually very insignificant in the whole scheme of things.

Reducing Government spending has to happen. Folks don't like hearing that, but it does have to happen. The Gravy Train is about to derail. The shocking $20 Trillion Debt is only increasing. It isn't going away.

The reality is, the country will survive without the 'Meals on Wheels' program. I know that sounds harsh to some, but it is the truth. But there's gonna have to be many more major cuts. This one is actually very insignificant in the whole scheme of things.

You keep saying that, well the country will still survive if they do a big cut to Defense and International spending. Leave crap that helps OUR citizens alone.

You keep saying that, well the country will still survive if they do a big cut to Defense and International spending. Leave crap that helps OUR citizens alone.

It's gonna take major cuts all across the board. Very little will be spared. But nothing's gonna happen till the Gravy Train derails. It'll probably take much more Debt for the collapse to happen. So folks still have time to prepare.

I definitely wouldn't rely on, or demand the Government fix your problems. I would advise you take on those responsibilities yourselves. Just some friendly advice anyway.

It's gonna take major cuts all across the board. Very little will be spared. But nothing's gonna happen till the Gravy Train derails. It'll probably take much more Debt for the collapse to happen. So folks still have time to prepare.

I definitely wouldn't rely on, or demand the Government fix your problems. I would advise you take on those responsibilities yourselves. Just some friendly advice anyway.

Trump wants to expand the defense budget, so your premise is already wrong. Do you keep track of the news?

Didn't even read my post, didja?

Skeered?

Trump wants to expand the defense budget, so your premise is already wrong. Do you keep track of the news?

All US Presidents do that. The CIA/MIC runs the show. But that's another topic all-together.

Apparently he's a shill for the MIC. I posted the elephant in the room from his own link and all he can do is
:lalala:

Look at those charts and let me know which areas you think cuts will make the most impact. Cutting meals on wheels doesn't move the scale at all and as a result you make life dramatically harder for many elderly disabled people. It just isn't smart or necessary

Didn't even read my post, didja?

Skeered?

There's gonna be much gnashing of teeth when the cuts finally do come. They're gonna be all across the board. I would advise Americans get prepared for that day of reckoning. Because it is coming.

Take out your pen and do some math... cut 100% of the non military descetionary spending... all of it. Now tell me if that will create a surplus to decrease the debt and if so how long will it take to get ride of the debt?

Apparently he's a shill for the MIC. I posted the elephant in the room from his own link and all he can do is

The CIA/MIC run the show. Do you honestly believe that's gonna change? But even they may have to endure some cuts. They'll still run the show though. I don't see that changing.

Look at those charts and let me know which areas you think cuts will make the most impact. Cutting meals on wheels doesn't move the scale at all and as a result you make life dramatically harder for many elderly disabled people. It just isn't smart or necessary

Just letting y'all know the harsh reality. Everyone's gonna be angry about something being cut. But the cuts are still gonna have to happen. Not much will be spared.

Just letting y'all know the harsh reality. Everyone's gonna be angry about something being cut. But the cuts are still gonna have to happen. Not much will be spared.
I'm fine with some cuts. The government is big and bloated, but we also need to be honest, smart and strategic about how we discuss this situation. Did you look at the numbers? Do you know the effect on the debt if we were to cut every single discreatioary entitlement program by 100%? Please respond with an answer so I know you are paying attention

The CIA/MIC run the show. Do you honestly believe that's gonna change? But even they may have to endure some cuts. They'll still run the show though. I don't see that changing.

Got that? For the elderly and veterans it's "cut 'em off and let 'em starve! We got debt!" But for the MIC --- hundreds of times bigger -- it's "yes sir you may have another billion" and he throws up his hands.

As I said --- a freaking shill.

It just isn't happening either.

Cut $3 million from the Defense budget to cover Meals on Wheels... Hell cut the Defense Budget $50 Billion and not cut a single type of health insurance or welfare program.

Right, because the Constitution says we have to provide welfare and health insurance but not be in a position to defend the country.

Right, because the Constitution says we have to provide welfare and health insurance but not be in a position to defend the country.

"Defend"??
rofl.gif

Cue reality check.

a23e5b6addb1aef15321a71824880cd4.png

That ain't "defense" Sparkles -- that's "we own the place".

Not only by far the largest military expenditure on earth... but more than the six next biggest spending countries COMBINED.

List of countries by military expenditure

The next six COMBINED. You don't see the elephant??

--- and then the same wags come back whining "b-but we're in debt!", as if they have no clue where that debt is coming from. Then they go "hey I know! Let's cut out this 0.00001% we spend on keeping people from starving! What's that MIC? Of course you can have another tank". :banghead:

Holy SHIT that was weak.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back