A Penny Saved ...

Do you realize there's a huge difference between legal immigrants and illegal ones? Why have you shared the article that describes the circumstances of legal immigrants and remarked upon "American priorities?"
Legal immigration and welcoming legal immigrants into the U.S. is and needs to be an American priority, unless you think non-immigrants are going to breed enough to overcome our population growth driven problems the U.S. along with other advanced nations face.

Do you realize there's a huge difference between legal immigrants and illegal ones? Why have you shared the article that describes the circumstances of legal immigrants and remarked upon "American priorities?"
Legal immigration and welcoming legal immigrants into the U.S. is and needs to be an American priority, unless you think non-immigrants are going to breed enough to overcome our population growth driven problems the U.S. along with other advanced nations face.

why do we have immigrants on food.stamps?
arent we supposed to be inviting people who CONTRIBUTE to our country?

They just want a better life....... ...ummmm ummmmmm........hater

They do contribute...

they have a tendency to vote for democrats

i want a billion dollars, so.fucking what.

they would sayThats not a human right....thats greed

And thieves just want better stuff...
We need our immigration laws back, because everybody wants a better life, even if they have to take yours to achieve the goal. And the UN is teaching other countries that the United States and all of it's resources belong to everybody. We need to get the point across that the melting pot is full.

You really need to stop asking us questions the answers for which are available from credible and high quality sources on the Internet. There are even credible conservative ones that have provided the answers to them.
I'm not going to in response to inance questions give you reference link. I will simply ignore you. I'm happy to engage in a discussion with you, but only if you come to the discussion very well informed -- you know both sides of the matter equally well. I haven't the time, and I've lost the will, to be an informer. A serious discussion is what I have time/interest in. The "echo chamber" pablum and pointless insults are what some folks want -- it may be all they can muster, for all I know -- but I don't have any patience for it.

2EAE1FDD-17CA-41D7-9474-9DC7637C1E69-33101-0000226792122BBC_tmp.gif

Well, are you actually doing something that plausibly offers the prospect of your achieving that goal? If you aren't, there may well be a very sound argument that you are not nearly as industrious, successful and deliberate in acting to achieve your own goals as are the immigrants who've set and striven to achieve the goal of coming legally to the U.S. and becoming a U.S. citizen.

If they are legal, they have no concern. So, were they lying to the reporter, or is the reporter lying to us?

Forum List

Back