#LetThemDie: ‘Heartless’ Trump Blasted For Meals On Wheels Cuts

I mean this is like a guy who goes out and gambles all his money every week, to the point where his wife with no shoes in their cold shack puts up an ultimatum --- "we're in poverty and we have to cut spending" --- so the guy goes "you're right, OK I'll cut out my weekly french fries and Burger King" as he goes off to the racetrack.

None so blind as they who look at the elephant in the room and then go "I don't see nuffin".

Hate to come off as 'cold-hearted', but we are a shocking $20 Trillion in Debt folks. Spending cuts have to happen. I think our country will survive without the 'Meals on Wheels' program. Sorry, but we are gonna have to address the $20 Trillion Debt elephant in the room at some point.

Take a look at that chart I just posted, from your link. Tell me what the biggest elephant on that chart is.

Reducing Government spending has to happen. Folks don't like hearing that, but it does have to happen. The Gravy Train is about to derail. The shocking $20 Trillion Debt is only increasing. It isn't going away.

The reality is, the country will survive without the 'Meals on Wheels' program. I know that sounds harsh to some, but it is the truth. But there's gonna have to be many more major cuts. This one is actually very insignificant in the whole scheme of things.

Didn't even read my post, didja?

Skeered?

There's gonna be much gnashing of teeth when the cuts finally do come. They're gonna be all across the board. I would advise Americans get prepared for that day of reckoning. Because it is coming.

Will this mean that Trump will have to scorch a lower grade of steak to eat with his ketchup?

Hate to come off as 'cold-hearted', but we are a shocking $20 Trillion in Debt folks. Spending cuts have to happen. I think our country will survive without the 'Meals on Wheels' program. Sorry, but we are gonna have to address the $20 Trillion Debt elephant in the room at some point.

Take a look at that chart I just posted, from your link. Tell me what the biggest elephant on that chart is.

Reducing Government spending has to happen. Folks don't like hearing that, but it does have to happen. The Gravy Train is about to derail. The shocking $20 Trillion Debt is only increasing. It isn't going away.

The reality is, the country will survive without the 'Meals on Wheels' program. I know that sounds harsh to some, but it is the truth. But there's gonna have to be many more major cuts. This one is actually very insignificant in the whole scheme of things.

Didn't even read my post, didja?

Skeered?

There's gonna be much gnashing of teeth when the cuts finally do come. They're gonna be all across the board. I would advise Americans get prepared for that day of reckoning. Because it is coming.

Will this mean that Trump will have to scorch a lower grade of steak to eat with his ketchup?

Lower than "Bush Brothers"? :eek:

Look at those charts and let me know which areas you think cuts will make the most impact. Cutting meals on wheels doesn't move the scale at all and as a result you make life dramatically harder for many elderly disabled people. It just isn't smart or necessary

Just letting y'all know the harsh reality. Everyone's gonna be angry about something being cut. But the cuts are still gonna have to happen. Not much will be spared.
I'm fine with some cuts. The government is big and bloated, but we also need to be honest, smart and strategic about how we discuss this situation. Did you look at the numbers? Do you know the effect on the debt if we were to cut every single discreatioary entitlement program by 100%? Please respond with an answer so I know you are paying attention
Don't forget about us Dschrute3 id like to know what numbers you come up with

If Trump would skip one weekend of golf, it would probably buy enough food to feed all the homeless in Kansas City for a year.

What can you do? Some people are irresponsible with money.

Obamacare Website Costs Exceed $2 Billion, Study Finds

Obama Africa Trip To Cost Up To $100 Million: Report | The Huffington Post
Agreed, the costs for the ACA website was a joke and the costs for our president to travel is crazy expensive. I don't think you really negated vandals point though, were you trying to reenforcing it?

If Trump would skip one weekend of golf, it would probably buy enough food to feed all the homeless in Kansas City for a year.

Well, if you want to compare government expenses under Obama to Trump's weekend vacations, I know that you are being unbiased. Just three of his weekend golf trips have cost $10 million, and the government is spending half a million dollars a day just to protect Trump Tower. He has been in office 7 weeks, and has taken 7 weekend vacations, each one of which cost the government 6 times his annual salary.There is simply no precedent to this president's lavish lifestyle at taxpayer expense, while he cancels meals for the hungry children, elderly, and disabled..

Trump's 3 Trips to Mar-a-Lago Cost $10 Million and Your Taxes Are Paying For It

17352516_10212675647313240_5147074079585843277_n.jpg

That “Trump kills Meals on Wheels” story didn’t hold up for long - Hot Air

Hey Snowflakes, does 'Polly' want a 'cracker'?!

Bwuhahahaha

For God's Sake do some research before 'parroting' your FAKE NEWS / ALL-IN liberal news.

Another 'butt-hurt' attack on Trump ...
Another FAIL!

Doesn't really matter because honesty is not what this is about.

In the past, the Democrats have made some headway using lies and yes, fake news. While people are catching on to this, the left thinks this strategy is still working, in spite of losing leadership in Congress, the Senate, Governorships across the country, and now the White House.

We've put out article after article explaining what's really going on, and they keep posting and responding with the same lie. That's why we on the right constantly call them the Uninformed Voters.

There is little that can be done with it because they know what they are printing is false, but that's their marching orders. Make sure you continue to tell people that Republicans are racist, sexist, homophobes that want to kill grandma and gramps. It's all they have left I guess.

REMEMBER Obama told us in his autobiography well here READ it yourselves!

Dreamsofmyfather.png

Several HUNDRED MILLION were / have been spent by Soros, the Clintons, and others for Hillary to LOSE and for snowflakes to seditiously protest and oppose the newly elected govt.

They could have used that money instead to fund for YEARS NPR, Meals on Wheels, and everything else they love that Trump's budget cuts. Instead, they pissed their money away on a corrupt, incompetent, criminal LOSER!

:p

Several HUNDRED MILLION were / have been spent by Soros, the Clintons, and others for Hillary to LOSE and for snowflakes to seditiously protest and oppose the newly elected govt.

They could have used that money instead to fund for YEARS NPR, Meals on Wheels, and everything else they love that Trump's budget cuts. Instead, they pissed their money away on a corrupt, incompetent, criminal LOSER!

All, of which above rant, has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that Trump spends your money like water on himself, instead of on the people of this country who are hungry.

Has the mystical Indian cut a check yet? He/she appears very concerned. How about his tribe, leftist fascists? What are they doing besides whining and begging others to finance their wants? In my community we step up and take care of each other.

Has the mystical Indian cut a check yet? He/she appears very concerned. How about his tribe, leftist fascists? What are they doing besides whining and begging others to finance their wants? In my community we step up and take care of each other.

If we were all like you (and Trump, of course!) wouldn't it be a wonderful world?

Well, if you want to compare government expenses under Obama to Trump's weekend vacations, I know that you are being unbiased. Just three of his weekend golf trips have cost $10 million, and the government is spending half a million dollars a day just to protect Trump Tower. He has been in office 7 weeks, and has taken 7 weekend vacations, each one of which cost the government 6 times his annual salary.There is simply no precedent to this president's lavish lifestyle at taxpayer expense, while he cancels meals for the hungry children, elderly, and disabled..

Trump's 3 Trips to Mar-a-Lago Cost $10 Million and Your Taxes Are Paying For It

I'm not trying to compare anything. It's the constant "YOUR GUY DID THIS or YOUR GUY DID THAT! without looking in the mirror first. All Presidents spend a lot of money for security reasons. As for Trump tower, when school ends and her kid is out for the summer, the rest of Trump's family will move to the White House. He takes weekends off? SO DO I! So do a lot of people.

All, of which above rant, has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that Trump spends your money like water on himself, instead of on the people of this country who are hungry.
Dude, Obama spent nearly $1 trillion on a FAILED 'jobs' spending program that was packed with over 7,000 pieces of DNC-ONLY BULLSHIT - his 'Stimulus' - and such waste has been going on for DECADES. So why are you only offended NOW?

Oh yeah....Hillary lost, and you have massive snowflake butt-hurt.

LOL! Grow up, lil' partisan snowflake!

Forum List

Back