Letter from 68 Colorado Elected Officials Requests Investigation Into boebert's Actions

Dana7360

Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is the woman who sent out a tweet to help the insurgents identify where Nancy Pelosi was.

This woman needs to be investigated for helping the insurgents attack our capitol.

She sure doesn't belong in our government. She should go back to her bar with her weapon on her hip.

I'm sure she's more suited for that than being in our government.

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is the woman who sent out a tweet to help the insurgents identify where Nancy Pelosi was.

This woman needs to be investigated for helping the insurgents attack our capitol.

She sure doesn't belong in our government. She should go back to her bar with her weapon on her hip.

Sounds like a well-grounded person to me.

Attachments

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Piglosi is the one who doesn't belong in our government.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I do hope they get rid of those that seek to do harm to the govt. because of their butthurt over losing an election.

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I do hope they get rid of those that seek to do harm to the govt. because of their butthurt over losing an election.
I've been trying to destroy the government since I was in my twenties, NAZI. Your worship of the Biden Fuhrer is duly noted. You will be dealt with when the revolution comes.

Last edited:

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score

surada

Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is the woman who sent out a tweet to help the insurgents identify where Nancy Pelosi was
This is some sophomoric nonsense. You look REALLY stupid trying to peddle it.
Trump LOST the election because of stupidity.
He lost because of election fraud.
There was no fraud.. Even Giuliani has recanted his lies. NONE of TRump's lawyers would swear in court that there was election fraud. Trump counts on YOUR STUPIDITY.

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is the woman who sent out a tweet to help the insurgents identify where Nancy Pelosi was
There was no fraud.. Even Giuliani has recanted his lies. NONE of TRump's lawyers would swear in court that there was election fraud. Trump counts on YOUR STUPIDITY.
There was abundant fraud. Giuliani hasn't recanted shit. You're posting the same old NAZI talking points that have been discredited 10000 times.

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Republicans are incapable of sound, responsible governance.

OP
Dana7360

Dana7360

Platinum Member
Reaction score
OP
Dana7360

Dana7360

Platinum Member
Reaction score

The people of her district don't seem to be very happy with her.

They want her investigated.

I hope if she lasts the next 2 years that the people of her district wake up and don't reelect her.

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score

surada

Platinum Member
Reaction score
There was abundant fraud. Giuliani hasn't recanted shit. You're posting the same old NAZI talking points that have been discredited 10000 times.
LOLOL Yeah.. Rudy has recanted.. Check your news.. He lied his ass off and now has recanted because he doesn't want to be sued . Trump USES people..

surada

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I don't agree with you.. Republicans tend to run up debt and overlook corruption like private prisons, but there have been some successful administrations. Trump is an aberration. He's dumb as dirt.. and he's been a cheat and a bully his whole life. They just screwed up ...

Jim H - VA USA

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

She tweeted, "The Speaker has been removed from the Chamber." Whoop dee doo.

I am liking her more and more. I just came across this today...

H.R.375
Sponsor: Rep. Boebert, Lauren [R-CO-3]
To provide that no person may be required to wear a face covering on Federal property or while traveling in interstate commerce, and for other purposes.

She is so gutsy and constantly doing her best to fight for the inalienable rights granted by the Constitution.

She's got more ca-hones than so many Republicans.

surada

Platinum Member
Reaction score

She tweeted, "The Speaker has been removed from the Chamber." Whoop dee doo.

I am liking her more and more. I just came across this today...

H.R.375
Sponsor: Rep. Boebert, Lauren [R-CO-3]
To provide that no person may be required to wear a face covering on Federal property or while traveling in interstate commerce, and for other purposes.

She is so gutsy and constantly doing her best to fight for the inalienable rights granted by the Constitution.

She's got more ca-hones than so many Republicans.
She's a moron... We are in the middle of a pandemic and more than 400,000 Americans have died.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List