Letter from 68 Colorado Elected Officials Requests Investigation Into boebert's Actions

This is the woman who sent out a tweet to help the insurgents identify where Nancy Pelosi was.

This woman needs to be investigated for helping the insurgents attack our capitol.

She sure doesn't belong in our government. She should go back to her bar with her weapon on her hip.

I'm sure she's more suited for that than being in our government.

She tweeted, "The Speaker has been removed from the Chamber." Whoop dee doo.

I am liking her more and more. I just came across this today...

H.R.375
Sponsor: Rep. Boebert, Lauren [R-CO-3]
To provide that no person may be required to wear a face covering on Federal property or while traveling in interstate commerce, and for other purposes.

She is so gutsy and constantly doing her best to fight for the inalienable rights granted by the Constitution.

She's got more ca-hones than so many Republicans.

She's a moron... We are in the middle of a pandemic and more than 400,000 Americans have died.
After they take the First Amendment, they will come for the rest of them, and we will not be able to say anything about it.

I fully support her efforts.

It is a fundamental right to make your own medical decisions, including whether or not to wear an arguably-ineffective medical device on your face for a year.

Plus, there is freedom of expression, freedom of assembly, freedom to practice religion....

Have you noticed that Biden's press secretary, Jen Psaki, removes her mask on federal property before speaking? That's a clear violation of his executive order, and one of the most important times to wear a mask, if they worked, would be when speaking indoors. The Dems are complete hypocrites....

Oh, but Boebert's a moron, eh? What do you think about this?

nx299Y.gif

Last edited:
This is the woman who sent out a tweet to help the insurgents identify where Nancy Pelosi was
This is some sophomoric nonsense. You look REALLY stupid trying to peddle it.

Trump LOST the election because of stupidity.
He lost because of election fraud.

There was no fraud.. Even Giuliani has recanted his lies. NONE of TRump's lawyers would swear in court that there was election fraud. Trump counts on YOUR STUPIDITY.
^^^Indoctrinated democrat moron^^^

This is the woman who sent out a tweet to help the insurgents identify where Nancy Pelosi was.

This woman needs to be investigated for helping the insurgents attack our capitol.

She sure doesn't belong in our government. She should go back to her bar with her weapon on her hip.

Sounds like a well-grounded person to me.
Great video. Thanks for sharing it.

She vows to carry in DC and in Congress. She mentions that educated, law-abiding gun owners are the safest people to be around.

She was sent to Congress to do certain things she promised, and she sure as heck seems to be doing her best to do what she promised. That is integrity, honesty, and effective leadership.

Me, I've got Ben Cline, who is great, but she seems to have more guts than him. :)

Last edited:

Sounds like a well-grounded person to me.
Great video. Thanks for sharing it.

She vows to carry in DC and in Congress. She mentions that educated, law-abiding gun owners are the safest people to be around.

She was sent to Congress to certain things she promised, and she sure as heck seems to be doing her best to do what she promised. That is integrity, honesty, and effective leadership.

Me, I've got Ben Cline, who is great, but she seems to have more guts than him. :)
You're lucky, mine is Kathy McMorris Rogers, not terrible, but kind of overpowered. We have two Dim senators and a couple of RINO reps. WA conservatives, like OR and CA, have NO voice.

I've been trying to destroy the government since I was in my twenties, NAZI. Your worship of the Biden Fuhrer is duly noted. You will be dealt with when the revolution comes.
You and the rest of the Trumpers...the rest should be as honest as you...they're as unamerican.
She's tweeting out location information to a murderous mob LOOKING for Pelosi

This is the woman who sent out a tweet to help the insurgents identify where Nancy Pelosi was
This is some sophomoric nonsense. You look REALLY stupid trying to peddle it.

Trump LOST the election because of stupidity.
He lost because of election fraud.

There was no fraud.. Even Giuliani has recanted his lies. NONE of TRump's lawyers would swear in court that there was election fraud. Trump counts on YOUR STUPIDITY.
And democrats use yours. Only fools will ever believe that Beijing's Basement Bitch got more votes than Obama.

I've been trying to destroy the government since I was in my twenties, NAZI. Your worship of the Biden Fuhrer is duly noted. You will be dealt with when the revolution comes.
You and the rest of the Trumpers...the rest should be as honest as you...they're as unamerican.
She's tweeting out location information to a murderous mob LOOKING for Pelosi
Unamerican? Obviously the U.S. education system has failed you. You might want to check out how this nation came to be.. Excerpt from the Declaration of Independence: " But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. "

Oh boo goo you big baby.

Forum List

Back