Let's talk about the rioters

You tell 'em, Princess... on a more serious note... a few dozen dead rioters in a half-dozen or so cities will make these lowlife scum think twice about rioting.
Go for it. You wont though, because you're a coward like I said. But as well all learned from the Kyle trial, your opposition doesnt carry weapons, right? You'll be crying like a bunch of babies when one your own kind gets shot and killed. It's what you do.

Go for it. You wont though, because you're a coward like I said. But as well all learned from the Kyle trial, your opposition doesnt carry weapons, right? You'll be crying like a bunch of babies when one your own kind gets shot and killed. It's what you do.
If the blacktivists start shooting innocents, you're going to see the shit hit the fan and it won't end well for them.

If the blacktivists start shooting innocents, you're going to see the shit hit the fan and it won't end well for them.

They're not stupid. At the moment, they're getting a lot of white people to do a lot of their rioting.
But Let's just say they did.
325,000,000 people in this country.
Discount say 100,000,000 children, the elderly and the disabled.
Out of 225,000,000, 60% are white and able to fight. That's 135,000,000
Blacks make up 13%. So that about 30,000,000.
White folks make up over 100,000,000 more in population.

So I don't think they really want a race war.

I don't see you out marching and rioting. Could it be for the same reason?

You fucking idiot. I've said repeatedly I dont condone rioting. But I guess it will take me saying it 100 more times for it to sink into your thick fucking skulls.
You fucking idiot; I think we all know the Verdict will be GUILTY
To compare the upcoming Verdict and trial to the one in Wisconsin is only something a FUCKING IDIOT would do

Oddly enough, if you don't attack people, the won't shoot you.

What happened that night is 100% the results of the choices the shootees made.

But since leftists have a psychological block against taking responsibility for their actions, they always want to blame someone else.

It takes an act of congress and your first born to get a liberal to admit that those rioters should not have been rioting.
But that's about as much as they're going to say. Most of them won't even say that.
I suppose most forums and liberals are about the same. On the other one I go to, Only 2 have admitted that the rioters should not have been rioting.
But then suddenly, out of no where, one pops up and says she's ashamed of the lefts support for these rioters. And wanted me to know that all liberals "we not this stupid."
I was shocked. I couldn't believe it. One lone liberal had the backbone to stand up against the liberals who refuse to acknowledge the violence their side is bringing on innocent Americans.

And I was thinking, why can't the democratic party get a leader like that?

They're not stupid. At the moment, they're getting a lot of white people to do a lot of their rioting.
But Let's just say they did.
325,000,000 people in this country.
Discount say 100,000,000 children, the elderly and the disabled.
Out of 225,000,000, 60% are white and able to fight. That's 135,000,000
Blacks make up 13%. So that about 30,000,000.
White folks make up over 100,000,000 more in population.

So I don't think they really want a race war.
And that doesn’t even factor in that blacks burn down black owned businesses just as gleefully as white owned ones. Or that blacks kill each other every day in cities like Chicago. A race war where the other side eliminates their own wouldn’t last long.

What's all this "coward" crap, Snowflake? Hell, I'm talking about declaring "Weapons Free" for the cops and the Guard. Tear gas and rubber bullets for appetizers. :badgrin:

It's not like the left wants justice, or has any respect for the legal system.

These people want to bring back lynching, and they'd feel righteous stringing up who they're told to.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they tried such things.

And by rioters, I'm talking about the mobs in Kenosha. I've heard 1,000 already that Kyle Rittenhouse didn't have any reason to be there.
What is the purpose of those on the left, completely disregarding the actions of the rioters, looters, attackers and arsonist, to completely terrorize a city, over someone 99% of them didn't even know. They say they were out there for "social justice." But I dare say that most of them either had false information about Blake. Or had little to no information. Just bias info, without all the facts of the incident. Facts like Blake was tryin to kidnap that kid. That he was armed. That the cops had already tazed him and he still wouldn't take responsibility for his actions (The warrant he has on him at the time)
It's my opinion, that most of the rioters (not protestors... There's a difference) simply did not care why they were there. They just wanted to destroy and steal stuff. Some, like Rosenbaum, just wanted to abuse anyone he could.
Video evidence of Rosenbaum shows he got extremely upset over someone putting out the dumpster fire. Another time, got extremely aggressive because the militia guys wouldn't let him and the crowd close enough to the gas station so they could terrorize it.

So the question is, why won't the left even discuss these rioters? Why won't they hold them accountable for their terroristic actions and nature. What is it about these people, that the left feels like they have to protect? They'll go into detail about the militia guys, who didn't burn anything, didn't simply pick out people to harm. They just stood around, and tried to keep protestors from burning, looting and destroying things that were not their to destroy.

Is it because there's is no way to defend these thugs? Is it because the left knows that the rioters are wrong? And because they know they're wrong, it destroys any chance to continue the false narrative about social justice and racism, that's spread throughout the lefts social media and MSM.
In all honestly, it reminds me of a parent who has a loser 40yr old still living with them. They don't want to discuss the problem. They know the 40yr old is lazy, good for nothing , and never will be. They feel sorry for him, or maybe scared of him, so they just ignore him best they can.
That seems to be what the left is doing about these rioters.
If the left wanted to improve social justice and help bring what they think is equality to the blacks, seems they'd follow MLK's actual advise and stop rioting. But instead, they take MLK's words completely out of context, so they can continue to stage violent riots. And those not rioting, can continue to support those who are.

Why?

P.S. This thread is NOT about Rittenhouse or the trial. It's about the rioters, looters, abusers and arsonist.

Those were the people who defied the curfew. The protesters went home by dark for three days.

A local news report from Dec 9, 2013 stated that “Ahmaud Marquez Avery” attempted to enter a high school basketball game with a .380 caliber semi-automatic handgun when he was 19 years old. It is unclear why his name was different, perhaps a misprint. Two police officers were injured as they attempted to apprehend him:

Now, this was not a reason to shoot Arbery, but it does speak to his character…

It takes an act of congress and your first born to get a liberal to admit that those rioters should not have been rioting.
But that's about as much as they're going to say. Most of them won't even say that.
I suppose most forums and liberals are about the same. On the other one I go to, Only 2 have admitted that the rioters should not have been rioting.
But then suddenly, out of no where, one pops up and says she's ashamed of the lefts support for these rioters. And wanted me to know that all liberals "we not this stupid."
I was shocked. I couldn't believe it. One lone liberal had the backbone to stand up against the liberals who refuse to acknowledge the violence their side is bringing on innocent Americans.

And I was thinking, why can't the democratic party get a leader like that?
The Democratic Party doesn't want a leader like that; they want a leader that will tell them the same old comforting lies, that all their problems are caused by the wealthy and by people with guns, that conservatives are all mean and nasty and should be killed, and that we'll all be prosperous if we just take enough money away from rich people.

The usual bullshit, but the proles eat it up.

The Democratic Party doesn't want a leader like that; they want a leader that will tell them the same old comforting lies, that all their problems are caused by the wealthy and by people with guns, that conservatives are all mean and nasty and should be killed, and that we'll all be prosperous if we just take enough money away from rich people.

The usual bullshit, but the proles eat it up.

Two key components of any leadership are empathy and active listening.

Your diatribe is dishonest and self serving. Nobody wants to kill conservatives or take money away from the rich. You sure are jaded.

You are confusing media and pundits. The news media is supposed to report things, not condemn or support. Pundits, they can say whatever they want I guess these days.

I'm not going to address the rest of your babbling. In fact, you are going on ignore for continuing to say I'm defending the riots. You're fucking mentally ill.
You mean like Maria Shriver.........is she a pundit?
And where is the media to explain to people what happened? Where have they been the whole time on this case? Funny how people watched them and thought Rittenhouse chased down black people to kill them........

I was a home builder for over 20 years.. both custom and spec.. Everyone checks out homes under construction.. Its expected.. and Brunswick is no different.

That's not what that statement meant. It was an illustration of the stupidity of an argument that questions someone for legally being somewhere.

Forum List

Back