Stormy Daniels cleared Trump from crimes

Then you should follow the sequence.

Daniels didn't approach Trump.

Testimony was she went to the media through her lawyer. Her lawyer contacted AMI to purchase the story. It went to Pecker (CEO of AMI) that contacted the campaign. Then Cohen contacted her.

She didn't threaten the campaign, she went to the media.

WW
The first action was by Daniels. As you claim, she wanted cash for her story. And she then extorted the one man who would pay her, Cohen.

I don't expect him to be found guilty. I've said that all along. So I won't be shocked and I'll accept whatever the jury decides. Will you if they find him guilty?
We have nothing at stake. If Trump is found guilty no doubt he will appeal.

He's a law professor,

LOL

Retard, he's also an attorney.

face-palm-gif.278959

Not what I asked you. My actual question was will you accept a guilty verdict?
We discussed that. My god, I am not a party in this. Does not matter one bit if I accept it or not. It will matter to Trump.

So? That article also doesn't say you're a cretin but we all know you are anyway.
it says something about a law professor who worked with Mueller. And his voice is nothing.

always a demofk cuck comment.

she didn't make him look guilty, and she hasn't played a judge yet from a stay at a Holiday Inn Express
Here is a major problem. Who makes Crimes? Democrats have made crimes since the time of FDR. FDR introduced them to making crimes.
Before Democrats deny this, they make the laws. They have managed law making for almost every year of my life and I am 85.

We discussed that. My god, I am not a party in this. Does not matter one bit if I accept it or not. It will matter to Trump.

LOL

I also didn't ask if it matters if you accept it or not. Such a simple question and you won't answer it. No worries, your fear answered for you.

Forum List

Back