Oh... That "Fake Ashley Biden Diary"... whoa not so fast.. It has been verified as True

He isn't a pedophile if he hasn't been convicted except by partison declaration.

I guess it depends on how old she was and the context.

What I do know is that everyone who takes a shower with one of their very young kids is not a pedophile.

It seems less dubious then an actual convicted sexual assaulter. Does that mean everyone who supports someone convicted of sexual assault is a sexual assaulter? Is the entire right wing a bunch of sexual assaulters?
Nice way to support a pedophile, his daughter said inappropriate showers. But you say nope, whatever happened to believing the woman?

Nice way to support a pedophile, his daughter said inappropriate showers. But you say nope, whatever happened to believing the woman?
She said probably inappropriate.

Who said I didn't believe that? You are just misrepresenting it.

Do you always believe the women?

Should I do a search for your opinion on sexual assaulters? Are you consistent?

Well I never took inappropriate showers with any minors in my entire life. I guess liberals do it all the time by the way you're excusing this behavior.

That's not proof they had sex. Means you proved you're an idiot. Fortunately for you, everyone already knows that.

You obviously have not kept up on the thread, as much of this has been discussed already.

Not a criticism so much because it isn't practical to expect everyone to read through a larger forum before posting but just saying...you may want to go back a few pages if you want to add something new.
I started this thread. As far as I can tell you still deny the diary and it's contents are real.

I started this thread. As far as I can tell you still deny the diary and it's contents are real.
As I have expressed multiple times.

Yes. Ashley's diary was stolen and was made available to the public for a brief time.

That doesn't mean that any yellow piece of paper posted online claiming to be a page of Ashley's diary is authentic.

Nope

Ashley Biden was moving out of a friend's Delray Beach home in spring 2020 when she stored the diary, tax records, a digital device with family photos, a cellphone and other items there, prosecutors said in a court filing.

They said [Aimee] Harris then moved into the same room, found the items and got in touch with [Robert] Kurlander, who enthused in a text message that he would help her make a "ton of money" from selling it, adding an expletive before "ton."

finders keepers losers weepers :abgg2q.jpg:
Yes she did abandon the materials which were later found and never “stolen”. The finder had Zero obligation to launch a search party
It’s also entirely possible if not likely that Ashley could not bear to release the info and felt this was a way to get the word out

• Fact
Reactions: iku
It’s a default for wishers that thinkers see, hear and read things incorrectly. Safe spacing sort of stuff.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: iku
As I have expressed multiple times.

Yes. Ashley's diary was stolen and was made available to the public for a brief time.

That doesn't mean that any yellow piece of paper posted online claiming to be a page of Ashley's diary is authentic.
:itsok:

Libs feel evidence of the evidence is required . The diary page is not enough. Pictures of the preceding and following page, not enough
These children have to hold the diary in their own little hand and then maybe it might be authentic. That’s why and how most lib loons are fakes, trolls, paids and children

Sorry. The courts disagree with you.

So does common sense but that seems to be scarce these days.
Nope
There has never been a conviction of someone who moved into a property and found items left by another and failed to return the items to whom left them

Yes she did abandon the materials which were later found and never “stolen”. The finder had Zero obligation to launch a search party
It’s also entirely possible if not likely that Ashley could not bear to release the info and felt this was a way to get the word out
The law says otherwise.

Forum List

Back