Let's talk about the rioters

And by rioters, I'm talking about the mobs in Kenosha. I've heard 1,000 already that Kyle Rittenhouse didn't have any reason to be there.
What is the purpose of those on the left, completely disregarding the actions of the rioters, looters, attackers and arsonist, to completely terrorize a city, over someone 99% of them didn't even know. They say they were out there for "social justice." But I dare say that most of them either had false information about Blake. Or had little to no information. Just bias info, without all the facts of the incident. Facts like Blake was tryin to kidnap that kid. That he was armed. That the cops had already tazed him and he still wouldn't take responsibility for his actions (The warrant he has on him at the time)
It's my opinion, that most of the rioters (not protestors... There's a difference) simply did not care why they were there. They just wanted to destroy and steal stuff. Some, like Rosenbaum, just wanted to abuse anyone he could.
Video evidence of Rosenbaum shows he got extremely upset over someone putting out the dumpster fire. Another time, got extremely aggressive because the militia guys wouldn't let him and the crowd close enough to the gas station so they could terrorize it.

So the question is, why won't the left even discuss these rioters? Why won't they hold them accountable for their terroristic actions and nature. What is it about these people, that the left feels like they have to protect? They'll go into detail about the militia guys, who didn't burn anything, didn't simply pick out people to harm. They just stood around, and tried to keep protestors from burning, looting and destroying things that were not their to destroy.

Is it because there's is no way to defend these thugs? Is it because the left knows that the rioters are wrong? And because they know they're wrong, it destroys any chance to continue the false narrative about social justice and racism, that's spread throughout the lefts social media and MSM.
In all honestly, it reminds me of a parent who has a loser 40yr old still living with them. They don't want to discuss the problem. They know the 40yr old is lazy, good for nothing , and never will be. They feel sorry for him, or maybe scared of him, so they just ignore him best they can.
That seems to be what the left is doing about these rioters.
If the left wanted to improve social justice and help bring what they think is equality to the blacks, seems they'd follow MLK's actual advise and stop rioting. But instead, they take MLK's words completely out of context, so they can continue to stage violent riots. And those not rioting, can continue to support those who are.

Why?

P.S. This thread is NOT about Rittenhouse or the trial. It's about the rioters, looters, abusers and arsonist.

Anytime I see a headline "so and so city braces for riots" I get sad and worried.

Sad and worried that's it's reported on the news so casually there will be riots as if it's just a normal part of life. Sad and worried we're a country that just let's riots happen and in a lot of cases is encouraged by politicians and people who are supposed to uphold law and order.

Not that long ago the only time we saw riots and looting a d destruction was when it was being shown in other countries. Not we see it everyday going on here in our country.

Democrat politicians are letting it happen. All they have to do is say the word and they would be shut down and the people responsible arrested and punished. But they don't, instead they demand police reform and defunding.

I miss when our country had politicians who ran on campaigns on being tough on crime and criminals. Now they say racist, sex offending, dope head, murdering felons are heroes.

I used to be like 65% republican, and the remainder being a mix of democrat and neutral. Now I lean all to the right because I see democrats let our country get ruined in broad daylight.

And by rioters, I'm talking about the mobs in Kenosha. I've heard 1,000 already that Kyle Rittenhouse didn't have any reason to be there.
What is the purpose of those on the left, completely disregarding the actions of the rioters, looters, attackers and arsonist, to completely terrorize a city, over someone 99% of them didn't even know. They say they were out there for "social justice." But I dare say that most of them either had false information about Blake. Or had little to no information. Just bias info, without all the facts of the incident. Facts like Blake was tryin to kidnap that kid. That he was armed. That the cops had already tazed him and he still wouldn't take responsibility for his actions (The warrant he has on him at the time)
It's my opinion, that most of the rioters (not protestors... There's a difference) simply did not care why they were there. They just wanted to destroy and steal stuff. Some, like Rosenbaum, just wanted to abuse anyone he could.
Video evidence of Rosenbaum shows he got extremely upset over someone putting out the dumpster fire. Another time, got extremely aggressive because the militia guys wouldn't let him and the crowd close enough to the gas station so they could terrorize it.

So the question is, why won't the left even discuss these rioters? Why won't they hold them accountable for their terroristic actions and nature. What is it about these people, that the left feels like they have to protect? They'll go into detail about the militia guys, who didn't burn anything, didn't simply pick out people to harm. They just stood around, and tried to keep protestors from burning, looting and destroying things that were not their to destroy.

Is it because there's is no way to defend these thugs? Is it because the left knows that the rioters are wrong? And because they know they're wrong, it destroys any chance to continue the false narrative about social justice and racism, that's spread throughout the lefts social media and MSM.
In all honestly, it reminds me of a parent who has a loser 40yr old still living with them. They don't want to discuss the problem. They know the 40yr old is lazy, good for nothing , and never will be. They feel sorry for him, or maybe scared of him, so they just ignore him best they can.
That seems to be what the left is doing about these rioters.
If the left wanted to improve social justice and help bring what they think is equality to the blacks, seems they'd follow MLK's actual advise and stop rioting. But instead, they take MLK's words completely out of context, so they can continue to stage violent riots. And those not rioting, can continue to support those who are.

Why?

P.S. This thread is NOT about Rittenhouse or the trial. It's about the rioters, looters, abusers and arsonist.
Of course, your thread has nuzzing, nuzzing to do with young Kyle.

Over 250 arrests were made following the events in Kenosha. What more do you want?
Oh, I want a whole, whole lot more. I want the death penalty back for pretty much everything serious, and quick trials and immediate executions if found guilty.

I want the prison system CLOSED because we wouldn't need them anymore: no one to put in prisons. Prisons being irrelevant. Now that would seriously save white tax dollars. And only whites pay taxes, as everyone knows.

Here we are, almost 50 posts into this, and not one lefty has even tried to explain why they won't stand up against the violent rioters on their side.
They probably like it! They don't know what side they are actually on; if they are white, clue ------------- it ain't the black side. The blacks would kill them soon as look at them.

You fucking idiot. I've said repeatedly I dont condone rioting. But I guess it will take me saying it 100 more times for it to sink into your thick fucking skulls.
You can say you don't condone the riots till you turn blue in the face. When you follow those comments with others that clearly do condone the riots then your original claim is, of course, going to be rejected.

It's no different from when you hear someone say 'I'm am not a racist but...' and whatever follows the but is some racist shit. Obviously the 'I said I was not a racist' is bullshit.

I do not condone the riots but tell the cops to stop killing people. Yes, you are condoning the riots, you are placing the justification right there.

If us decent Americans allow the destruction of our communities, allow the violent rioters to take over, who's going to protect the liberals? Because the rioters don't care who they attack.
There's video of a car lot in Kenosha, with a big sign out front, that the owners put up (sign lettering) that says "Black Lives Matter." The building was torched as well as the vehicles destroyed.

So again, the rioters don't care who they destroy. And the leftist who support the rioters, don't care that the rioters are creating enemies out of people that support them. It's insane to support your own kind, when your own kind is making things worse. But that's the way the left does things.
Lefties dont use logic or think that far ahead. And they tjink.they control the mob, just like the lesser aristocrats in 1780s/90s France........

Two key components of any leadership are empathy and active listening.

Your diatribe is dishonest and self serving. Nobody wants to kill conservatives or take money away from the rich. You sure are jaded.
Jaded? No. Observant.

Now, I'm not going to bother disproving your asinine claim that "Nobody wants to kill conservatives or take money away from the rich", because you'll just move the goalposts when I do.

So let's just proceed with the correct conclusion that you're wrong.

Three white men chased down a black jogger who stopped at a construction site to get some water. They then proceeded to shoot and kill him.

What people are protesting is the disparity in justice. Pretty simple.
Now that’s a new twist, “stopped to get water”. Which of the 5 visits on footage did he go there to get water and where was the water?

Over 250 arrests were made following the events in Kenosha. What more do you want?

But as usual, people like you cant put yourself in other peoples position. But I'll tell you one thing. If the 3 dudes that murdered Arbery are let off the hook this week, you are going to see rioting across this country like you've never seen before.
we b stocking up on ammo for our assault rifles chairman mao

Not that long ago the only time we saw riots and looting a d destruction was when it was being shown in other countries. Not we see it everyday going on here in our country.

I remember that. And remember thinking, "That'll never happen to us." Then a year later or so remember thinking, "We're getting close to that." And then, next thing you know, it's getting as common as mass shootings.

WTF is wrong with us? And how did we let politicians and the media divide us so much? And how did so many people think racism was such a huge part of 99% of everyone's life. When since at least the 80's, it's be actually very rare.

Too much brainwashing going on.

I remember that. And remember thinking, "That'll never happen to us." Then a year later or so remember thinking, "We're getting close to that." And then, next thing you know, it's getting as common as mass shootings.

WTF is wrong with us? And how did we let politicians and the media divide us so much? And how did so many people think racism was such a huge part of 99% of everyone's life. When since at least the 80's, it's be actually very rare.

Too much brainwashing going on.

I think it is a matter of being to successful. EVERY generations youth fight for something. And each generation has had massive real barriers to overcome. As we improve as a nation, those real battles are less and less obvious, less and less important to overcome.

Until you have to start exaggerating obstacles that you can fight against.

You fucking idiot. I've said repeatedly I dont condone rioting. But I guess it will take me saying it 100 more times for it to sink into your thick fucking skulls.

So spending 99.999999999% of the time in this thread and on this topic, bashing Kyle, and not the rioters, we're supposed be believe you're condemning the rioters?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

You can say you don't condone the riots till you turn blue in the face. When you follow those comments with others that clearly do condone the riots then your original claim is, of course, going to be rejected.

It's no different from when you hear someone say 'I'm am not a racist but...' and whatever follows the but is some racist shit. Obviously the 'I said I was not a racist' is bullshit.

I do not condone the riots but tell the cops to stop killing people. Yes, you are condoning the riots, you are placing the justification right there.
So according to you, I cant have the stance of being against rioting and at the same time being against cops using unnecessary violence? You're fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back