Lets take a look at what a REAL racial crime looks like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNtbiol-DTA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Lets see the same outrage about race from you lefties. This time you might be right although I suspect you will remain silent.

Yeah...how much have we heard about this in the Liberal National Media? ZERO point Zero. I had to glean it from places like the Blaze, and Hannity...Go figure...

Does that mean it didn't happen?

In liberal land, yes. The daily shootings in Chicago don't happen either. You see if the perp can't be portrayed as white it's just a figment of your imagination.

Lets see the same outrage about race from you lefties. This time you might be right although I suspect you will remain silent.

Yeah...how much have we heard about this in the Liberal National Media? ZERO point Zero. I had to glean it from places like the Blaze, and Hannity...Go figure...

Does that mean it didn't happen?
To them? Yes...or maybe just a footnote that they can blame the right for bringing it up and play the race card against the right as per-usual.

In 1995 Sharpton called a mob to intimidate a Jewish owner of a clothing store in Harlem NY after the Jewish owned "Freddy's Fashion Mart" evicted a tenant for non payment of rent. As the crowd chanted "kill the Jew" a rioter broke into the store armed with a gun and sprayed volatile liquid around and set fire to the place. Seven people died in the fire. Sharpton was never charged by the Dinkins administration..

In 1995 Sharpton called a mob to intimidate a Jewish owner of a clothing store in Harlem NY after the Jewish owned "Freddy's Fashion Mart" evicted a tenant for non payment of rent. As the crowd chanted "kill the Jew" a rioter broke into the store armed with a gun and sprayed volatile liquid around and set fire to the place. Seven people died in the fire. Sharpton was never charged by the Dinkins administration..

Al Sharpton is a stain on black heritage.

I'll bet the Rev loathes the name Tawanna Brawley:eusa_whistle:

And a strain to its future

And a strain to its future
And he calls himself a man of God? He is in for one HELL of a reckoning...and an accounting from whom he professes to represent.

Absolutely Outraged. But not as much as if they had not been charged....and definitely not as much as if they got off in a trial...and not as outraged as if it took 30 days to hear about it....let alone not as outraged as if they had kept the victim in the morgue for 3 days without notifying family.

Last edited:

Absolutely Outraged. But not as much as if they had not been charged....and definitely not as much as if they got off in a trial.

GZ was charged despite the lack of evidence. Subsequently he was found not guilty as a result.

Now back to the topic at hand. How long befor holder "investigates" civil rights violations and the msm goes wall to wall with coverage of this racially motivated crime?

Forum List

Back