Let’s speculate USMB. Why is trump so freaked out about his financials being exposed?

He's not a billionaire. He's afraid people will find out he's in the red, where there are mortgages on all his properties that he lists to be worth much more than they actually are, and in fact his mortgages are under water because he inflated their worth even more when he applied for the loans in the first place. So they went from the over=inflated values Trump places on them, to the much lower actual values. The fact that some of his loans are from Russian sources he could care less about, but having the public find out he isn't anywhere near as financially successful as he says, kills his ego.
I think you’re wrong.

Not being a billionaire could be embarrassing.

But I think he’s committed crimes and he’s afraid they’ll be brought out into the light.
How did waters buys a 5 million dollar mansion?
Because she’s married to a former NFL player? Have you seen how much money players make in the national football league?

Are you a racist? Do you think black people can’t make money?
Lol in 1965??
No idea what you’re talking about.
He played football when the avg salary was less then a sitting Congress person .. SO HOW DID SHE RAKE IN MILLIONS?

Lol dude he kicked the losers out.
No, he didn’t kick them out. He ran out of the room. I wonder if he had his hands flapping above his head like his wrists were broken.
No he said if your not going to govern do your job then get out
Every report I read said that he walked out of the meeting and went to the Rosegarden where he had posters already made up and handed them out to people that were at the Rosegarden.
Here’s a picture of him standing behind one of the posters. They had those posters made up as flyers and hand them out to everybody.

D7OM3TeXsAAnbi0
Trump is a genius haha democrats are gonna burn in 2020 If they can’t pass anything haha
Wrong again. There’s a reason Mitch McConnell calls himself the Grim Reaper. Because he said that nothing will pass The Senate.

Mitch McConnell vows to be the "Grim Reaper" to thwart all Democratic proposals - CBS News
If dems can’t don anything they, and trump did everything who looks like the winner?

He's the most transparent President in, probably, the history of the country. He said so himself.
Well he's been investigated and audited like no other elected official in history...and he is still president....
Oh no. That would be Hillary Clinton. Republicans spent 30 years going after her. They did everything they could to damage her. And she walks her dog in the afternoon and takes easy strolls down the street and has picnics now. Trump is worried about going to prison.

Let’s speculate USMB. Why is trump so freaked out about his financials being exposed?

So far every court is saying that the Congress has oversight over the executive branch as written in the constitution.

I’m not exactly sure why Republicans support him keeping everything secret. Do they feel there is something illegal there but they don’t care?

Remember when Republicans were saying the Clinton administration needs to release every financial they have? I’m sure Republicans want the same thing for Donald Trump. Nothing else would be fair.

So come on, let’s speculate, why is trump so freaked out about his business dealings being made public?
Because Trump is a coward, liar, and corrupt.

Trump is worried about going to prison.
You really need to broaden your information supply....no one but you seriously thinks Trump is going to prison...its laughable...he was exonerated...no collusion no obstruction.....we are laughing at people like you...

So far every court is saying that the Congress has oversight over the executive branch as written in the constitution.

I’m not exactly sure why Republicans support him keeping everything secret. Do they feel there is something illegal there but they don’t care?

Remember when Republicans were saying the Clinton administration needs to release every financial they have? I’m sure Republicans want the same thing for Donald Trump. Nothing else would be fair.

So come on, let’s speculate, why is trump so freaked out about his business dealings being made public?
First, I don't care if he does or doesn't. I like my privacy, so you would have to subpoena me too. I am guessing there is something that COULD be harmful and that is why. But, consider that Trump does not do his own taxes, he just signs when they tell him to. So the answer is who knows? We do know it is not Nadler. Oh, and Clinton did have a problem with his and In April [2001], Mr Clinton's Arkansas law licence was suspended for five years and he was given a $25,000 fine.

They said that Trump stood up in the meeting and had a temper tantrum and called names and stomped his foot made a fist and then stomped out to the Rosegarden where he had posters already made up.

Trump planned his tantrum.

Republicans keep saying that Democrats can’t stand the fact that Trump was elected president.

But the truth is that Trump can’t stand the fact the Democrats now control the house and have oversight over his corrupt administration.
Lol dude he kicked the losers out.
No, he didn’t kick them out. He ran out of the room. I wonder if he had his hands flapping above his head like his wrists were broken.

You getting this report from Psychic Hotline? According to other people who WORK in the WH -- there was no "shreiking freakout"... At least not of the magnitude that Nancy Deliriosy had afterwards when she was kicked out of the WH....

Latest news??? Trump just released the guidance on declassifying a LARGE mountain of notes and transcripts on the plotters of the attempted coup against him.. Seems like Nancy may get even SHRILLER in about a week as the curtain comes down on the "election meddling" that was done against Trump...

She really shouldn't be callously making NEW accusations to the media immediately before meetings at the WH...

He’s freaked out because he’s a brokester and got money by laundering Russian $, IMO. Either way he’s a vile and disgusting piece of garbage

Can you imagine having to be president in order to keep from being indicted?

Who says he's freaked out, freak?
Don't be stupider than you have to be son.
Any dumbass that can see lightning and hear thunder can tell he's freaked out.

No, he's pissed off. Any brain dead moron can tell that. What is stupider than a brain dead moron? Other than you, that is....
He's terrified.

Of what? The Congress can't do shit.
Wrong.
these are some of the worst congress people ever.....what can possibly go wrong?.......

He’s freaked out because he’s a brokester and got money by laundering Russian $, IMO. Either way he’s a vile and disgusting piece of garbage

if you truly believe that bull crap I suggest you get yourself fitted for a tinfoil hat.

20150316_213239_bddbbdg.jpg

You really need to broaden your information supply....no one but you seriously thinks Trump is going to prison...its laughable...he was exonerated...no collusion no obstruction.....we are laughing at people like you...
No obstruction?

D4yFMptX4AAnXv8.jpg

Oops!

Real stuff must hurt your kind terribly.

You know, there is a link in my signature line to the Mueller report. Some of the pages are really interesting. Like this one:

D4hiuIDWwAASThE.jpg

and this one:

D4hiuJXW4AAoula.jpg

and this one:

D4hiuIUXsAAf3a9.jpg

D4hiSyiWAAA4NgI.jpg

Not only that, but there are 14 more criminal cases.

D4jSSXyX4AE3C9j.jpg

In fact, just a couple of days ago, another Trumpster was indicted.

Banker Indicted For Giving $16 Million For Trump Post (And He Never Even Got The Job)

I don't understand how you guys can keep denying.
Maybe we should paste the Mueller report a page at a time. After all, it's not copyrighted.

Not one of those items listed is evidence of obstruction you idiot.

Not one of those items listed is evidence of obstruction you idiot.
Read the Mueller report. Read that and it all makes sense.
The link is in my signature line.

In fact, there is comedy in the report. Like this little tid bit:

D493aK-W0AAdXI4.jpg

Don't be stupider than you have to be son.
Any dumbass that can see lightning and hear thunder can tell he's freaked out.

No, he's pissed off. Any brain dead moron can tell that. What is stupider than a brain dead moron? Other than you, that is....
He's terrified.

Wrong.
these are some of the worst congress people ever.....what can possibly go wrong?.......
Among Republicans.

The Democrats have some really good new people. It's just that they aren't all white in the way Republicans are.

He's terrified.

Wrong.
Among Republicans.

The Democrats have some really good new people. It's just that they aren't all white in the way Republicans are.
of course only your side is ok.....why am i not surprised you would think that...this congress dean has people that have been in there way to long and they are some of the worst i have ever seen....and this includes republicans along with the dredges on your side.......they have like a 25% approval rating...are you proud of that?...

No obstruction?

D4yFMptX4AAnXv8.jpg

Oops!

You know, there is a link in my signature line to the Mueller report. Some of the pages are really interesting. Like this one:

D4hiuIDWwAASThE.jpg

and this one:

D4hiuJXW4AAoula.jpg

and this one:

D4hiuIUXsAAf3a9.jpg

D4hiSyiWAAA4NgI.jpg

D4jSSXyX4AE3C9j.jpg

Banker Indicted For Giving $16 Million For Trump Post (And He Never Even Got The Job)

Maybe we should paste the Mueller report a page at a time. After all, it's not copyrighted.
if there was obstruction Mueller would have recommended Trump be prosecuted...but he didn't....Mueller just wants to show he earned his 30 million....Obstruction must be proved in court not in a Mueller report dummy....

No obstruction?

D4yFMptX4AAnXv8.jpg

Oops!

D4hiuIDWwAASThE.jpg

and this one:

D4hiuJXW4AAoula.jpg

and this one:

D4hiuIUXsAAf3a9.jpg

D4hiSyiWAAA4NgI.jpg

D4jSSXyX4AE3C9j.jpg

And yet -- one of Muellers' conclusions was that his investigation suffered no impairment or damage from any ACTIONS taken to obscure facts or impede the army of investigators...

He's terrified.

Wrong.
Among Republicans.

of course only your side is ok.....why am i not surprised you would think that...this congress dean has people that have been in there way to long and they are some of the worst i have ever seen....and this includes republicans along with the dredges on your side.......they have like a 25% approval rating...are you proud of that?...
I’m not proud they haven’t started impeachment proceedings against someone who is known to be an unindicted co-conspirator in multiple felonies.

Wrong.
Among Republicans.

I’m not proud they haven’t started impeachment proceedings against someone who is known to be an unindicted co-conspirator in multiple felonies.

thats what happens when you have 20 percenters in charge....so i take it you are proud of those 20 percenters?...

Forum List

Back