What's even worse than Trump??

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
Took a while to come up with something but I believe it's the cowardly republican senate ,,afraid to go up against this feces in our WH And they will mostly still be there even if the AH is defeated in 2020 If Obama pulled half the crap this garbage has he'd be out of the WH on his ass in a NY minute

WTF is this sniveling imbecile talking about?

I'll never get that 3 seconds back.

That's why I usually ignore these bed wetter troll threads.

Thread has been moved,, Not political????? Some one isn't playing with a full deck

Took a while to come up with something but I believe it's the cowardly republican senate ,,afraid to go up against this feces in our WH And they will mostly still be there even if the AH is defeated in 2020 If Obama pulled half the crap this garbage has he'd be out of the WH on his ass in a NY minute

Didn't you once say he'd be out in 6 months? :auiqs.jpg:

WTF is this sniveling imbecile talking about?

I'll never get that 3 seconds back.

That's why I usually ignore these bed wetter troll threads.

Pete when you take your head out of Trumps butt and take a shower ,get back to me

Didn't you once say he'd be out in 6 months? :auiqs.jpg:
Trump out in 6 months ?/ Never, not with cowardly low lifes in the Repub senate And if you refer to Obama ,,,wish he had another 8

Your messiah, Obama?

That is a head-scratcher. :eusa_think:

Perhaps having long steel needles plunged into your eyes?

What's worse than Trump?

Bellyaching pussies who still are butthurt over losing in 2016, to the point that they can't even bother themselves to find a suitable potential nominee for the next election.
ODDBALL Speaking of Pussies ,,,I give yo

edward come on....the entire congress has an approval rating of somewhere in the low 20's.....and this includes democrats....some of the worst congress people in history are in congress right now....what could go wrong?....

Hillary by a country mile.

Pete when you take your head out of Trumps butt and take a shower ,get back to me
Don't you know that Trumpanzees like Pete7469 just can't get enough of that Orangutan's turds?

tap2.jpg

That is a head-scratcher. :eusa_think:

Perhaps having long steel needles plunged into your eyes?
The global elites know what they are doing.

Trump was the rough draft.

There is something far worse.

If you can imagine it, you can do it.

Throughout his political career, Bolsonaro has made a number of admiring comments about the Brazilian military dictatorship which ruled the country from 1964 to 1985. He said in 1993, eight years after the return of democracy, that the military regime had "led to a more sustainable and prosperous Brazil".[11] Bolsonaro has publicly referred to the military dictatorship as a "glorious" period in Brazil's history,[131] and that under the military dictatorship, Brazil enjoyed "20 years of order and progress".[131] In December 2008, Bolsonaro said that "the error of the dictatorship was that it tortured, but did not kill".[132]
Jair Bolsonaro - Wikipedia

What's worse than Trump?

Bellyaching pussies who still are butthurt over losing in 2016, to the point that they can't even bother themselves to find a suitable potential nominee for the next election.
ODDBALL Speaking of Pussies ,,,I give yo
STFU, pussy loser.
ODDBALL part of the problem
If you don't recognize Trump's Presidency as a disaster, then YOU are part of the problem.

edward come on....the entire congress has an approval rating of somewhere in the low 20's.....and this includes democrats....some of the worst congress people in history are in congress right now....what could go wrong?....
But Harry my problem or one of them ,is ,republicans in the senate are standing by speechless while their president corrupts what the Houses job is supposed to be What does that portend for the future?

Forum List

Back