Let’s speculate USMB. Why is trump so freaked out about his financials being exposed?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Let’s speculate USMB. Why is trump so freaked out about his financials being exposed?

So far every court is saying that the Congress has oversight over the executive branch as written in the constitution.

I’m not exactly sure why Republicans support him keeping everything secret. Do they feel there is something illegal there but they don’t care?

Remember when Republicans were saying the Clinton administration needs to release every financial they have? I’m sure Republicans want the same thing for Donald Trump. Nothing else would be fair.

So come on, let’s speculate, why is trump so freaked out about his business dealings being made public?

So far every court is saying that the Congress has oversight over the executive branch as written in the constitution.

I’m not exactly sure why Republicans support him keeping everything secret. Do they feel there is something illegal there but they don’t care?

Remember when Republicans were saying the Clinton administration needs to release every financial they have? I’m sure Republicans want the same thing for Donald Trump. Nothing else would be fair.

So come on, let’s speculate, why is trump so freaked out about his business dealings being made public?
He’s not freaked out. He has a right to privacy, just as you do, and has already had that invaded beyond belief.

e2c20b0f59cade13be3c3777f92cf88af84a0df4a83532325cf2940c16f3fd14.jpg

He's worried that you, rdean, will bring him down.

Who says he's freaked out, freak?
Don't be stupider than you have to be son.
Any dumbass that can see lightning and hear thunder can tell he's freaked out.

No, he's pissed off. Any brain dead moron can tell that. What is stupider than a brain dead moron? Other than you, that is....

He declared Income from Putin Inc!

No, he's pissed off. Any brain dead moron can tell that. What is stupider than a brain dead moron? Other than you, that is....
He's terrified.

Of what? The Congress can't do shit.
Wrong.

Because the dems will find an honest flaw and run with it...the dems are not to be trusted...they lie...exaggerate and are hypocritical monsters...the tax returns I want to see are dem members of congress to see how it is that they enter office middle class and then become millionaires.....like Pelosi...and Di Fi....

He's the most transparent President in, probably, the history of the country. He said so himself.

He's terrified.

Wrong.

Tell us then.

He's the most transparent President in, probably, the history of the country. He said so himself.
Well he's been investigated and audited like no other elected official in history...and he is still president....

He's terrified.

Wrong.

Tell us then.
Hide and watch.

Forum List

Back