Lets Say DOW Hits 25,000 In A Few Weeks.Who Will CNN/MSNBC & The Rest Give All Credit To?

Like I posted a couple days ago, I don't pay any attention to the dow, except when it's in the headlines. I really don't understand it. I remember when it used to be around a thousand. Now it's twenty four thousand or 24 times what it was 45 years ago and we have more homeless people than ever. After Obama became president the dow went down to the 6000 regions for awhile, and republcans bitched up a storm, then it went all the way to about 2000 and republicans bitched about him all the way anyway, so I guess the dow reaching new highs only means we're on the right track when a republican is in office?
2000?

LOL
You have no idea what you are talking about.

Typical dumbass Democrat.

Yep, I saw that mistake and changed it to mistake on edit, but guess it didn't work. I'll try it again. Anyway, anything to contribute except insults?
I was being nice, moron.

Your “6000” was also wrong.

It went in the 6000 regions from my recollections, I didn't say 6000 exactly. What's your problem and why the anger? This is just a forum for posting ideas, opinions

Like I posted a couple days ago, I don't pay any attention to the dow, except when it's in the headlines. I really don't understand it. I remember when it used to be around a thousand. Now it's twenty four thousand or 24 times what it was 45 years ago and we have more homeless people than ever. After Obama became president the dow went down to the 6000 regions for awhile, and republcans bitched up a storm, then it went all the way to about 2000 and republicans bitched about him all the way anyway, so I guess the dow reaching new highs only means we're on the right track when a republican is in office?
2000?

LOL

Yep, I saw that mistake and changed it to mistake on edit, but guess it didn't work. I'll try it again. Anyway, anything to contribute except insults?
I was being nice, moron.

Here we go. March 9, 2009 it was 6547 and I did say 6000 regions, not 6000.

Dow Jones Industrial Average Historical Prices, 2000-2016 - knoema.com

2000?

LOL

I was being nice, moron.

and what was it on March 9 2017?

:tongue-44: :spinner: Over the last year, how many times have we seen a host/guest/commentator on any given cable news program bring up Obama/Obama economic policies that were the reason the economy has really improved since Trump was elected?
:laugh2: :laugh:
I have, and when they do, the other hosts {especially on programs like Bulls&Bears} are then in shock, or just laughing at the guest who brought up Obama and his policies thats causing all of these news jobs/economic improvement since Trump won.
Of course the dumbass liberal guest on Bulls&Bears wont give any credit to Trump.
Oh yah! Obama was the reason the DOW started soaring right after Trump won.
:laugh:
Now lets wait and see who leftist commentators give credit to if we have a 25,000 DOW and a 350,000 new jobs month.
:smoke:
If you feel the DOW going up is the sign of a successful President then Obama was extremely successful, The DOW tripled durring his Presidency. To equal Obama;s DOW increase, the DOW must hit 4400 durring Trump's Presidency.

2000?

LOL

I was being nice, moron.

Around 20,800 looks like. Investors know that less regulation, lower taxes under Trump, more opportunities to make money , no argument there.

2000?

LOL

I was being nice, moron.

Around 20,800 looks like. Investors know that less regulation, lower taxes under Trump, more opportunities to make money , no argument there.
how come Obama supporters never bring up the 4 to 5 Trillion that had to be printed up and sent to the DOW to make it look as if the DOW was rising cause of Obama?

if Obama is the reason we went over 24,000, then we can guess that the Bush family started WW II
It was 7,000 when Obama took office and over 20,000 when he left. I guess we can thank Trump for that too?

It's real simple what occurred. I recognized that at "D".

A. Housing crash.
B. Obama was elected.
C. We remained in a deep long-term recession.
D. We experienced some recovery under Obama, but he, his admin. and ideology slowed that recovery and we could never meet our potential under that regime. In other terms, they were under-achievers.
E. Trump was elected.
F. We're meeting our potential.

It should be noted, the ONLY reason we remained afloat under the Obama admin. was due to RIDICULOUSLY LOW INTEREST RATES. They're still too low, and at some point that requires a correction.

I was being nice, moron.

how come Obama supporters never bring up the 4 to 5 Trillion that had to be printed up and sent to the DOW to make it look as if the DOW was rising cause of Obama?

Probably the same reason they never criticized him for not going after some of the people who caused the 2008 meltdown, or for his trying to sneak through secret trade deals like the TPP. Each side sticks up for their own and says that the other side is unamerican, in league with the devil etc.

According to them the stock market was supposed to crash as Trump aftermath.

Reality: record high.

Who gets the blame is even more important question?

Forum List

Back