The Wait For 30,000 DOW.If It Happens.What Percent Of Americans Will Give Trump All The Credit?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: Ever since Trump became President about 15 months ago, we have been seeing the DOW just continue to rise at a pace that made the Obama stock market rise look like a 50 year old turtle walking a mile to the beach.
And yet, no matter how well the DOW has been since Trump won in late 2016, we always had our share of the angry left giving much credit to Obama. And even after a year, with the Trump DOW surpassing 25,000, then, 8 or so days later, 26,000, some still give credit to Obama?, really? how did playing all that golf and going on very expensive vacations on borrowed money bring us to this point in the current US Economy?
:dunno: :eek-52: :eusa_think:

It was "Bush's fault" and "Bush's economy" for 8 years. Now it's "Obama's economy" for at least the next 4 years. Liberals are funny. LOL

It’s the economy stupid… Where we heard that before? Lol

:2up: Ever since Trump became President about 15 months ago, we have been seeing the DOW just continue to rise at a pace that made the Obama stock market rise look like a 50 year old turtle walking a mile to the beach.
And yet, no matter how well the DOW has been since Trump won in late 2016, we always had our share of the angry left giving much credit to Obama. And even after a year, with the Trump DOW surpassing 25,000, then, 8 or so days later, 26,000, some still give credit to Obama?, really? how did playing all that golf and going on very expensive vacations on borrowed money bring us to this point in the current US Economy?
:dunno: :eek-52: :eusa_think:
I know about 47% of US voters wont give President Trump any credit for it, but they will be spending plenty of the tax break dollars to help President Trumps economy roar. Well, maybe that 47% who don't pay taxes aren't getting a tax break, so wont be helping the economy anyway..

Not to worry the inevitable correction will be all his.
The correction of 1999 I had lost $300,000 out of my portfolio, thank you Bill Clinton and your tax increase, but instead of bailing out, I had more cash to put in at the low and rode it up to 2007 where the next major correction happened, thank you Bill Clinton again and your housing rules, but again had cash on hand and bough Chipotle low and sold high. Thank you President Trump as this year alone, I will get a $50,000 pay raise on top of my already high dividends that are paying only 5 -7 percent tax. I used to feel pity for the poor, but then I realized that the poor vote for the very people who keep them poor. Elections have consequences, I don't feel sorry anymore.

You can fix an ugly person with plastic surgery.
You can educate a ignorant person and they will get wise.
There is nothing you can do about stupid. Stupid is as stupid votes and they vote Democrat.
f07c66b66978438ac438a7cc1ba81a61.jpg

Will it be racist when we get a 30000 DOW?
well the rich white and black privilege people will get richer, and the poor welfare queens will get richer, but the wealth gap will increase, and the welfare queens will bitch and moan some more about being a victim of liberalism and want more taken from the rich.....Step up liberals, you know you want to bitch and moan, while spending more of your own money from the tax break....President Trump keeps on winning and winning, the liberals keep whining and whining...

well the rich white and black privilege people will get richer, and the poor welfare queens will get richer, but the wealth gap will increase, and the welfare queens will bitch and moan some more about being a victim of liberalism and want more taken from the rich.....Step up liberals, you know you want to bitch and moan, while spending more of your own money from the tax break....President Trump keeps on winning and winning, the liberals keep whining and whining...

Well they do generally live where the SALT and mortgage deduction caps are going to do the most damage and rather rapidly. What really hurts is under the new tax rules they are effectively underwater.

Not to worry the inevitable correction will be all his.
The correction of 1999 I had lost $300,000 out of my portfolio, thank you Bill Clinton and your tax increase, but instead of bailing out, I had more cash to put in at the low and rode it up to 2007 where the next major correction happened, thank you Bill Clinton again and your housing rules, but again had cash on hand and bough Chipotle low and sold high. Thank you President Trump as this year alone, I will get a $50,000 pay raise on top of my already high dividends that are paying only 5 -7 percent tax. I used to feel pity for the poor, but then I realized that the poor vote for the very people who keep them poor. Elections have consequences, I don't feel sorry anymore.

You can fix an ugly person with plastic surgery.
You can educate a ignorant person and they will get wise.
There is nothing you can do about stupid. Stupid is as stupid votes and they vote Democrat.
View attachment 173510

If you lost money during the Clinton economy you’re an idiot.

But what if Armageddon gets here before the DOW hits 30k?

Or, what if the Dirty Air and Dirty Water programs reach the final solution point before Armageddon?

Trump should appoint some czars to keep track of all this stuff for us.

Well they do generally live where the SALT and mortgage deduction caps are going to do the most damage and rather rapidly. What really hurts is under the new tax rules they are effectively underwater.
they are effectively underwater
Shame those liberals cant literally be underwater, for about 10 hours if you know what I mean?

But what if Armageddon gets here before the DOW hits 30k?

Or, what if the Dirty Air and Dirty Water programs reach the final solution point before Armageddon?

Trump should appoint some czars to keep track of all this stuff for us.
Czar of Jobs like Obama's pick of Jeffery Imelt (GE CEO) who took his company to China? Anyone see how well GE is doing in Obama's roaring economic recovery that President Trump inherited?<SARCASM> Traitors like GE deserves to go down the shitter for their treason against this country...
Jeffrey Immelt: Obama jobs czar creates jobs in China

Forum List

Back