DOW Closing In On 25,000.Who Will Dems/Liberals/Liberal Hosts Give All Credit To?

If you're dumb enough to credit/blame the President for stock market performance you're either partisan tool, blonde, suffocation victim, or middle school drop out.
A potus unilaterally imposing tariffs can affect markets, and not just the stock market

The stock market is so volatile it's impossible to either credit or blame the President for what happens. He could have an orgasm and the Dow will drop within moments. And not just the Dow.
The dow is reacting to threats of tariffs, and get the fuck over it, and get back to WORK. It's a hard luck life, but unlike an orphan, you chose it.

:2up: This is my prediction. Some point after the DOW surpasses 25,000. We will hear from Joe Biden, and he will speak of the Stimulus, Obama-Care, and a three letter word. J O B S. Yes, thanks to the stimulus, we are having a killer economy producing 500,000 jobs a month!
:iagree: :thewave: :stupid:

It's almost 3 months later - stock market down for the year so far

Welcome to the Trump easy come, easy go volatility markets.

If you're dumb enough to credit/blame the President for stock market performance you're either partisan tool, blonde, suffocation victim, or middle school drop out.
A potus unilaterally imposing tariffs can affect markets, and not just the stock market

The stock market is so volatile it's impossible to either credit or blame the President for what happens. He could have an orgasm and the Dow will drop within moments. And not just the Dow.
The dow is reacting to threats of tariffs, and get the fuck over it, and get back to WORK. It's a hard luck life, but unlike an orphan, you chose it.

Stock markets react to everything. Even that little hissy fit you just threw caused the down to lose 20 points.

upload_2018-3-23_15-9-41.png

upload_2018-3-23_15-10-4.png

upload_2018-3-23_15-10-26.png

upload_2018-3-23_15-10-44.png

Anyone else tired of winning yet?

Stock markets react to everything. Even that little hissy fit you just threw caused the down to lose 20 points.

Well, you fit at two and three and maybe four of your criteria.

Since the day that Trump signed the tax cut into law the Dow has long 1221 points.

Back in 1970s when I had my securities license we were all anxious about the pending economic collapse with the DJI dropping over 50%! Yup... at that time the DJI was about 800! Wow... things are really strange. Also... simple question for you chicken littles.... Has the DJI gone up more often than having gone down? I mean remember where we are now and this drop? Minuscule when faced with a 50% drop prediction in the 70s!

Back in 1970s when I had my securities license we were all anxious about the pending economic collapse with the DJI dropping over 50%! Yup... at that time the DJI was about 800! Wow... things are really strange. Also... simple question for you chicken littles.... Has the DJI gone up more often than having gone down? I mean remember where we are now and this drop? Minuscule when faced with a 50% drop prediction in the 70s!

I am not a chicken little and this has not changed my investing strategy at all.

Just fun to poke all you Trump zealots that spent a year making 10 threads a day about the amazing effect Trump had on the market and how shitty Obama was.

Yet at this point 8 years ago the market had gone up 35% compared to Trump’s 19%

And I am a little annoyed at Trump. Things were going along very well for the last 4 or so years, unemployment down, market making good steady growth, wages were starting to rise, all he had to do was not fuck it up. But his ego would not allow that to happen, he had to start a trade war.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

DOW Closing In On 25,000.Who Will Dems/Liberals/Liberal Hosts Give All Credit To?

DOW below 25,000. Who will Repubs/Conservatives/Conservative Hosts Give All Blame To?

The friggin Dow is st ZERO return on the year

Way to go Orange Man

New Topics

Forum List

Back