Let's not forget that Obama played a major role in turning Syria into what it is today

But I wonder if the same folks who are so happy about withdrawing from Syria without any civil solution are the same who applauded Obama doing the same in Iraq? Personally, I thought at the time W was an idiot for invading, and Obama should have sought some closure, but just not just have pulled out entirely without at least trying for a deal to keep a bunch of spooks and special forces in the green zone …. just in case. and not entirely because of the 4K dead and 31K wounded who left blood in Iraq.

I condemn them both for not getting us out of these stupid wars and those who refuse to admit that we are killing the very same people we condemned Saddam for killing.

Well W's invasion and the subsequent lack of security in Iraq resulted in isis. There are no do overs. Just play the hand as it is.

There is no "Isis". We come up with these labels to pretend we defeated some group but some new group sprung up. It's all the same. People who want us out of their countries and you can't blame them. We would not accept it either.

Sometimes there are no good solutions regardless of who the Potus is. Although the stalemate in Syria that Trump inherited didn't seem so bad so long as we could convince the Syrian Kurds to leave Turkey alone. That solution was not enough for Erdogan. And the thousands of Syrian Muslim refugees in Turkey have to go back to Syria, but putting Assad back in charge is again just another excuse for slaughter.

READ: "Let's just forget about what Obama did and concentrate on Trump moving a few dozen U.S. soldiers out of the area and pretend that is the real issue here".
No, it's called let's not let trumpots ignore that Syria is not the result of Obama or even W. But the focus is trump has precipated a humanitarian disaster that is not about keeping America safe or bringing troops home, and it wasn't even vetted by state or defense, and you'r briging up Obama is just ….. dissimilating and trying to CHANGE THE TOPIC, TRUMPBOT
I am not a Trump fan...gee...that sucks for your narrative right?
Getting upset over what Trump did, while ignoring what Obama did in the same region - is like getting upset that you were served food that was cold, but not being upset that yesterday you were served food that was spoiled.
What Trump did hasn't played out yet. I was not in agreement with it. On the other hand - it is revealing to see the see the same Democrat candidates who only a year ago were screaming about bring our troops home...that would have caused the EXACT same thing Trump did.
Open your eye to realizing that your own "side" is no less wrong than the other side and you might, just might begin to understand the full context of this meme:

divide-and-conquer-cartoon-pinterest.jpg

obama used U.S. military force before congressional approval was given

That's true but, in all fairness, don't they all? Frankly, I don't think it's possible or practical to consult Congress on every use of the military.
He never got Congressional approval he went over the maximum time allowed then handed control over to NATO Command never taking American forces out of the drive to oust Gahddiffi

There is no "Isis". We come up with these labels to pretend we defeated some group but some new group sprung up. It's all the same. People who want us out of their countries and you can't blame them. We would not accept it either.

Did you see the videos of "ISIS" burning people alive in cages or lowering cages filled with prisoners into a swimming pool to drown them? Or how about them throwing gays off roofs?

Did you see the videos of "ISIS" burning people alive in cages or lowering cages filled with prisoners into a swimming pool to drown them? Or how about them throwing gays off roofs?

I saw video's of Elvis in the Bahama's also. Some of them were even better quality.

I saw video's of Elvis in the Bahama's also. Some of them were even better quality.

Ok, so you don't believe that they've committed all sorts of extreme humanitarian crimes. Fine. Do you also believe the W Bush conspired with Israel to destroy the World Trade Center?

Ok, so you don't believe that they've committed all sorts of extreme humanitarian crimes. Fine. Do you also believe the W Bush conspired with Israel to destroy the World Trade Center?

"Extreme humanitarian crimes". Like bombing a hospital?

Kunduz hospital airstrike - Wikipedia

Then we can argue that they did all the things you claim. Has our participation stopped any of that?

Sometimes there are no good solutions regardless of who the Potus is. Although the stalemate in Syria that Trump inherited didn't seem so bad so long as we could convince the Syrian Kurds to leave Turkey alone. That solution was not enough for Erdogan. And the thousands of Syrian Muslim refugees in Turkey have to go back to Syria, but putting Assad back in charge is again just another excuse for slaughter.

READ: "Let's just forget about what Obama did and concentrate on Trump moving a few dozen U.S. soldiers out of the area and pretend that is the real issue here".
No, it's called let's not let trumpots ignore that Syria is not the result of Obama or even W. But the focus is trump has precipated a humanitarian disaster that is not about keeping America safe or bringing troops home, and it wasn't even vetted by state or defense, and you'r briging up Obama is just ….. dissimilating and trying to CHANGE THE TOPIC, TRUMPBOT
I am not a Trump fan...gee...that sucks for your narrative right?
Getting upset over what Trump did, while ignoring what Obama did in the same region - is like getting upset that you were served food that was cold, but not being upset that yesterday you were served food that was spoiled.
What Trump did hasn't played out yet. I was not in agreement with it. On the other hand - it is revealing to see the see the same Democrat candidates who only a year ago were screaming about bring our troops home...that would have caused the EXACT same thing Trump did.
Open your eye to realizing that your own "side" is no less wrong than the other side and you might, just might begin to understand the full context of this meme:

View attachment 285601
Bingo. That's what I said. If you want to say thanks for abandoning the field to Trump, where were you when Obama did it. My side is America. Trump's pull out made us less safe. And my view is not the minority view on this.

Obama decided that he was going to fund, arm and train Syrian insurgents to overthrow President Assad. Obama helped destabilize Syria, which led to MILLIONS of refugees pouring out of the country and massive suffering and death. What Obama nor Susan Rice could comprehend, apparently, was that Russia was not going to allow Syria to be lost to the jihadists.

I can only wonder what Syria would be today had Obama stayed out of Syria entirely.

Assad is a BAD guy, for sure, but at least he's secular. The last thing the world needs is another Islamic, jihadist nation, which is what Obama tried to give the world.

Syria was a catastrophic mistake by Obama.

Well that was pointless in the extreme. Is this supposed to make Trump look less weak and stupid in abandoning the Kurds? Or less of a liar for saying he's bringing the troops home, when he's actually redeploying them to Iraq and sending an addiitional 3000 troops to Saudi Arabia.

Even though the Saudis didn't help you at Normandy either, and 13 of the 18 9/11 bombers held Saudi passports. And murdered and dismembered Adnan Khashogi.

Defend the Black man at all costs eh? Obama is the reason we are there. He and Hillary are the reason Libya is in a shambles.

some are so blind and loyal to the dems they refuse to take the blinders off and look at the evidence.

Hillary Clinton Supplied Cash, Weapons, Tanks, Training to Al Qaeda to Kill Gaddafi & Weaponize "ISIS" In Syria
Hillary Clinton Supplied Cash, Weapons, Tanks, Training to Al-Qaeda to Kill Gaddafi & Weaponize "ISIS" in Syria – True Pundit
Oct 16, 2016 · Clinton directly armed and commissioned known terrorists and publicly sworn U.S. foes with weapons in Libya, a secret reversal of U.S. policy and direct violation of UN Security Council resolution 1973, which called for a complete arms embargo on Libya. Clinton and President Barack Obama together financed Al-Qaeda to overthrow Libyan government and stockpile weapons, including tanks and heavy artillery, which were ultimately shipped from Libya …[/QUOTE

/QUOTE]

you totally took the OP to school giving her a major ass beating.:2up:

Obama decided that he was going to fund, arm and train Syrian insurgents to overthrow President Assad. Obama helped destabilize Syria, which led to MILLIONS of refugees pouring out of the country and massive suffering and death. What Obama nor Susan Rice could comprehend, apparently, was that Russia was not going to allow Syria to be lost to the jihadists.

I can only wonder what Syria would be today had Obama stayed out of Syria entirely.

Assad is a BAD guy, for sure, but at least he's secular. The last thing the world needs is another Islamic, jihadist nation, which is what Obama tried to give the world.

Well that was pointless in the extreme. Is this supposed to make Trump look less weak and stupid in abandoning the Kurds? Or less of a liar for saying he's bringing the troops home, when he's actually redeploying them to Iraq and sending an addiitional 3000 troops to Saudi Arabia.

Even though the Saudis didn't help you at Normandy either, and 13 of the 18 9/11 bombers held Saudi passports. And murdered and dismembered Adnan Khashogi.

Defend the Black man at all costs eh? Obama is the reason we are there. He and Hillary are the reason Libya is in a shambles.

some are so blind and loyal to the dems they refuse to take the blinders off and look at the evidence.

Hillary Clinton Supplied Cash, Weapons, Tanks, Training to Al Qaeda to Kill Gaddafi & Weaponize "ISIS" In Syria
Hillary Clinton Supplied Cash, Weapons, Tanks, Training to Al-Qaeda to Kill Gaddafi & Weaponize "ISIS" in Syria – True Pundit
Oct 16, 2016 · Clinton directly armed and commissioned known terrorists and publicly sworn U.S. foes with weapons in Libya, a secret reversal of U.S. policy and direct violation of UN Security Council resolution 1973, which called for a complete arms embargo on Libya. Clinton and President Barack Obama together financed Al-Qaeda to overthrow Libyan government and stockpile weapons, including tanks and heavy artillery, which were ultimately shipped from Libya …[/QUOTE

you totally took the OP to school.:2up:

True, the extreme Right is the same though.

comedy gold that you think Assad is a bad guy when there was ZERO evidence of his alleged criimes the corporate controlled media accuse him of.:abgg2q.jpg:

Well he started that little Iraq war. That threw the whole middle east off. Then that lead to ISIS and that lead to the Syria war. Without the Iraq war none of this happens.

Well, I'm not going to blame Bush for Obama's policy in Syria. Frankly, taking out Saddam was a good move, but Bush fucked up what came after.

The bottom line is that Obama intentionally weakened Syria which made it susceptible to invasion by ISIS. Had Obama stayed out, perhaps ISIS wouldn't have been able to operate with impunity there for so long.

~~~~~~
Backing up your statement with factual information....

The Road to Syria--Obama Admin. KNEW Weapons Were Shipped from Benghazi to Syrian
The Road to Syria-Obama Admin. KNEW Weapons Were Shipped from Benghazi to Syrian Rebels/Jihadists - Judicial Watch
Weapons Were Shipped from Benghazi to Syrian Rebels/Jihadists DOD records obtained by Judicial Watch contain the first official documentation that the Obama administration knew that weapons were being shipped from the Port of Benghazi to rebel troops in Syria. The heavily redacted documents do not disclose who was shipping the weapons. Written in August 2012 (the same time period the U.S. was monitoring weapons flows from Libya to Syria), said that the opposition in Syria was driven by al Qaeda and other extremist Muslim groups: “the Salafist, the Muslim Brotherhood, and AQI are the major forces driving the insurgency in Syria.” The growing sectarian direction of the war was predicted to have dire consequences for Iraq, which included the “grave danger” of the rise of ISIS.

Syria was an intentional disaster created by Assad.

Obama's intentions were honorable, unlike anything Trump has done in the ME, on our Southern Border or in a speech or in a tweet.

Looks like Putin has won this round, the President of Turkey has shaken hands with Putin.

Last edited:
Obama intentions were honorably,

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adverb describing noun... excellent EBONICS!!!!

Cocksucker Obama was HIDING IN THE CLOSET when he agreed to SELL OUT US troops for the cause of Greater Israel.

I do edit my own work, I don't need a spelling nazi to point something out.

Now, do you have anything intelligent to offer beyond your hateful, vulgar, homophobic and antisemitic comment?

We had no national interest in Syria.

Cocksucker Obama SOLD OUT because that's what "she" did whenever the Chosen flashed $$$$ for him....

Which side were we on when the COCKSUCKER put our troops there, Assad's or ISIS'?

After Barry - the Nobel Peace Prize Winner - decided to fund, arm and train Syrian insurgents to overthrow President Assad to help destabilize Syria, which led to MILLIONS of refugees pouring out of the country and massive suffering and death, he 'stepped it up' by dragging the United States into an illegal unapproved war by INVADING Syria.

On his way out of office he left the soldiers he ordered to invade Syria behind, keeping them in a never-ending war to be indefinite 'human shields' for nomadic Kurds who have no country of their own inside of the sovereign nation of Syria.

:clap:

You chickenhawks screaming for war with Turkey are pathetic.

We had no national interest in Syria.

Cocksucker Obama SOLD OUT because that's what "she" did whenever the Chosen flashed $$$$ for him....

Which side were we on when the COCKSUCKER put our troops there, Assad's or ISIS'?

You seem fixated in the word cocksucker? Can you explain why you use this as a pejorative? You may know that excessive homophobic anger has been studied and those who engage in it have been at least gay curious, or have engaged in such a sexual act, enjoyed it, and hates themselves for doing so.

Don't give yourself away, or ask the Original Tree for a Date.

Forum List

Back