Let's not forget that Obama played a major role in turning Syria into what it is today

Yes that was the BS we were fed. But we now know that they weren't. Again, stick to the facts.

Get one of these.

ALL-Blog-Pins.png
That's cute and all, but you are justifying the Iraq war based on the BS we were fed. Maybe you need to learn how to write....

Obama decided that he was going to fund, arm and train Syrian insurgents to overthrow President Assad. Obama helped destabilize Syria, which led to MILLIONS of refugees pouring out of the country and massive suffering and death. What Obama nor Susan Rice could comprehend, apparently, was that Russia was not going to allow Syria to be lost to the jihadists.

I can only wonder what Syria would be today had Obama stayed out of Syria entirely.

Assad is a BAD guy, for sure, but at least he's secular. The last thing the world needs is another Islamic, jihadist nation, which is what Obama tried to give the world.

Syria was a catastrophic mistake by Obama.
what the point in blaming Obama right now? Cause it sounds like you trying to distract from the current situation or find a scapegoat for trumps actions... why did you bring this up?

why did you bring this up?

This is a discussion forum. We discuss things.
Ok fair enough. Obama made plenty of mistakes in the Middle East. I think he wanted to end the conflicts and bring troops home but campaigning and real life are very different and when faced with the reality and responsibilities that the conflicts overseas brought he did what he and his generals thought was right.

But looking back we can learn from the things that worked and the things that didn’t. One of the biggest lessons was the rise of ISIS that resulted from the pull out of Iraq. This is why Trumps move in Syria was so bone headed. We saw what happened with Obama’s power vacuum and now we are seeing what’s happening with Trumps.

Obama decided that he was going to fund, arm and train Syrian insurgents to overthrow President Assad. Obama helped destabilize Syria, which led to MILLIONS of refugees pouring out of the country and massive suffering and death. What Obama nor Susan Rice could comprehend, apparently, was that Russia was not going to allow Syria to be lost to the jihadists.

I can only wonder what Syria would be today had Obama stayed out of Syria entirely.

Assad is a BAD guy, for sure, but at least he's secular. The last thing the world needs is another Islamic, jihadist nation, which is what Obama tried to give the world.

Let’s not forget that Bush is solely responsible for destabilizing the entire ME with his two failed, illegal wars – resulting among many other the current situation in Syria.
You are a lying piece of shit.

Let’s not forget that Bush is solely responsible for destabilizing the entire ME with his two failed, illegal wars – resulting among many other the current situation in Syria.
Child like insults like that are much more effective when you back them up with a real argument and facts. Empty insults mean nothing

Child like insults like that are much more effective when you back them up with a real argument and facts. Empty insults mean nothing
He spewed crude defamatory anti-USA disinformation and I called him on it. It's that cut and dried, jackass.

He spewed crude defamatory anti-USA disinformation and I called him on it. It's that cut and dried, jackass.
thats my point... if you really want to call him out then show why what he said was bullshit. Just calling him a liar with nothing else to show why just makes you sound like a child.

why did you bring this up?

This is a discussion forum. We discuss things.
Ok fair enough. Obama made plenty of mistakes in the Middle East. I think he wanted to end the conflicts and bring troops home but campaigning and real life are very different and when faced with the reality and responsibilities that the conflicts overseas brought he did what he and his generals thought was right.

But looking back we can learn from the things that worked and the things that didn’t. One of the biggest lessons was the rise of ISIS that resulted from the pull out of Iraq. This is why Trumps move in Syria was so bone headed. We saw what happened with Obama’s power vacuum and now we are seeing what’s happening with Trumps.

I respect Trump's desire to get us out of Syria, or at least out of the way of its combatants, but I disagree with how he's going about it.

Obama's decision to arm, fund and train the insurgency was a horrific policy mistake that has caused untold death, destruction and misery.

I can't help but wonder what Syria would be today had Obama stayed out.

...then show why what he said was bullshit.

His post was rhetorical and hyperbolic. His claim that the Iraq and Afghanistan wars were "illegal" is bullshit.

Had our European allies stood with us, it's quite possible and, perhaps, probable, that Saddam would have complied and permitted inspectors to resume doing their jobs and the war in Iraq could have been avoided. Maybe not, but we'll never know.

His post was rhetorical and hyperbolic. His claim that the Iraq and Afghanistan wars were "illegal" is bullshit.

Had our European allies stood with us, it's quite possible and, perhaps, probable, that Saddam would have complied and permitted inspectors to resume doing their jobs and the war in Iraq could have been avoided. Maybe not, but we'll never know.
See Muhammed this is how you present a real argument and call people out... see K9Buck s response... take notes

The Iraq War was illegal and based on lies. Iraq was allowing inspectors in, and they were in compliance. Bush lied, because Cheney wanted the oil. Your allies refused to stand with you on this illegal invasion BECAUSE Iraq was in compliance.

Imagine if the Iraq War had never happened? No ISIS. No billions wasted. Hundreds of thousand killed. No European refugee crisis.

Hillary Clinton Supplied Cash, Weapons, Tanks, Training to Al Qaeda to Kill Gaddafi & Weaponize "ISIS" In Syria
Hillary Clinton Supplied Cash, Weapons, Tanks, Training to Al-Qaeda to Kill Gaddafi & Weaponize "ISIS" in Syria – True Pundit
Oct 16, 2016 · Clinton directly armed and commissioned known terrorists and publicly sworn U.S. foes with weapons in Libya, a secret reversal of U.S. policy and direct violation of UN Security Council resolution 1973, which called for a complete arms embargo on Libya. Clinton and President Barack Obama together financed Al-Qaeda to overthrow Libyan government and stockpile weapons, including tanks and heavy artillery, which were ultimately shipped from Libya
Clinton didn't have the authority to do that.

Well that was pointless in the extreme. Is this supposed to make Trump look less weak and stupid in abandoning the Kurds? Or less of a liar for saying he's bringing the troops home, when he's actually redeploying them to Iraq and sending an addiitional 3000 troops to Saudi Arabia.

Even though the Saudis didn't help you at Normandy either, and 13 of the 18 9/11 bombers held Saudi passports. And murdered and dismembered Adnan Khashogi.

Defend the Black man at all costs eh? Obama is the reason we are there. He and Hillary are the reason Libya is in a shambles.

Denigrate the black man at all costs. This was GW Bushes mess.

And let's not forget about Libya and the shithole it created there.

Well that was pointless in the extreme. Is this supposed to make Trump look less weak and stupid in abandoning the Kurds? Or less of a liar for saying he's bringing the troops home, when he's actually redeploying them to Iraq and sending an addiitional 3000 troops to Saudi Arabia.

Even though the Saudis didn't help you at Normandy either, and 13 of the 18 9/11 bombers held Saudi passports. And murdered and dismembered Adnan Khashogi.

Defend the Black man at all costs eh? Obama is the reason we are there. He and Hillary are the reason Libya is in a shambles.

Denigrate the black man at all costs. This was GW Bushes mess.
Are you a Republican? that's what your avatar says about you.

Forum List

Back