Let's Never Let The American Pride Die

If you have to ask the question then you will not understand the answer.

No doubt, this is the EXACT same answer given by religious people when talking about God.

It's the "I don't know" answer but trying to pretend you're all encompassing.

Maybe I'm just trying to get YOU to verbalize something I think you can't verbalize. Because you have no idea what it is.

That's because this is America and not Germany, dipshit.

¿dipshit? ... ¿Scheißebeschichteter? - if my idea about this what you said is somehow true then you have fantasy, enemy from the confederate states of America.

You can be proud of where you come from,

Why? "To be proud" is nothing what real Germans care for - except it has to do with the quality of the own work.

you can be proud of your heritage,

Some of my ancestors had been Jews so Jews and Germans are the same for me. But "to be proud" is nothing what I see in this context. My "heritage" - stolen from others - makes me sometimes a little thoughtful and meditative. But not long. I'm a naive sunny boy who always thinks all people are children of god.

but for the most part you transition to being a new creature, and American.

I am a German. A real German - with a plastic knife between my teeth and a pirate flag in the kindergarten.

For the record, I had family fight in both world wars, on both sides - German side and American side.

So you are an answer in this context. God be with you. Most Germans fought by the way on the side of the Unionists in the civil war of the USA. The German word for German means "to be together" and not "to be seperated". On the other side the confederate armies had been unbelievable brave and successful.

Last edited:
I know we still have a few more months to go but I was just thinking about this while listening to Trump speak as Independence Day is just right around the corner as summer will be here before we know it and I still celebrate it because one, we're celebrating our independence from Britain as that part hasn't changed and two, unity right now is what's continuing to keep us together even though times are troubling right now. So, let's just remember that for when July 4th rolls around okay? As if Trump can keep the American spirit alive then so should we. :)

Ok, but Trump has nothing to do with my American spirit. Nor does any politician. It wasn't politicians who fought for our independence.

When I consider that so many Americans support what has been done to this country, I don't feel like celebrating.
You allow dogs to sleep with you, you'll either smell like shit or get fleas. Just as trying to befriend leftists they want any pride in America dead. So fuck the son of bitches may they die a painful death of lead poisoning.

Sic semper tyrannis
5d64c9b3-7982-4010-a6df-49404199aa3b-AP20286846839037.jpg

Dog? ... Ahm? ... "dog"! ... now I understand! That's a devaluation of my person. Good grieve! What a complex message and argument. Specially because I see you created here a complete virtual pack of dogs while you are proud not to be a dog. Are you also proud not to be spoon or not to be a mountain?

Last edited:
Dog? ... Ahm? ... "dog"! ... now I understand! That's a devaluation of my person. Good grieve! What a complex message and argument. Specially because I see you created here a complete virtual pack of dogs while you are proud not to be a dog. Are you also proud not to be spoon or not to be a mountain?

If it has too be explain to you dogs read my first response to this thread.

I know we still have a few more months to go but I was just thinking about this while listening to Trump speak as Independence Day is just right around the corner as summer will be here before we know it and I still celebrate it because one, we're celebrating our independence from Britain as that part hasn't changed and two, unity right now is what's continuing to keep us together even though times are troubling right now. So, let's just remember that for when July 4th rolls around okay? As if Trump can keep the American spirit alive then so should we. :)
Trump has been telling you for six years that America is no longer great.

Forum List

Back