Let's Never Let The American Pride Die

Wrong, asshole.

Ah - a good friend. How had been your life in the last century? Boring so you like to start World War 3 now?

The donkey is the symbol of the democrat party. The swastika indicates that democrats are Nazis.

What's nonsense and what would help you nothing in front of a German judge. You use the Swastika.

You are a pathetic, childish, ignorant idiot.

An interesting chain of arguments. So you see in yourself a wise, old, all-knowing man without emotions? A Vulcan who lost all manners?

Because war was declared on you by Germany

From Hitler after Pearl Harbor. Perhaps he had the fear you will forget him because it had been impossible for Hitler to attack the USA. Nevertheless you did do him the favor to go in war with him - so your ally Stalin - and all other Soviets - had been able to conquer a little more than 50% of the world while you sold to them a big part of the East of Europe. A big victory.

after you'd sat out long enough to drain Britain's bullion reserves?

GB? ... in this case you fought indeed with a foreign empire because Britain wan this war and so she lost the rest of her empire. And now I heard US-American soldiers are in 89% of all countries of the world but you are not an empire.

Last edited:
I've told you many times before that I'm from Aotearoa. We were spending blood and treasure in pitched battles with German and Italian troops years before the US. eg...
Paratroopers_Crete_%2741.JPG

But you have nothing to do with freeing the US from Britain, why should that make you proud?

Every hero on this planet is proud that he wan against Germany - but when a German Massai burps the same people get a pale face. Still I have to laugh a lot when an Australian aboriginee with a colt in his hands attacked a German tourist in Australia with the words "Gimme your money, Nazi". Very amusing. The world is really full of proud winners.

I've told you many times before that I'm from Aotearoa.

Not my problem that you did not fight for New Zealand while I was not fighting for Germany.

We were spending blood and treasure in pitched battles with German and Italian troops years before the US. eg...
Paratroopers_Crete_%2741.JPG

Parachuters had been a German invention. We love such games.

We won nothing. We lost blood and treasure.
Actually, that's not true. We won the subsequent knowledge that our 'allies' would sell us down the river as soon as it became convenient to do so.

We won nothing. We lost blood and treasure.

So be happy. To win something in a war is not a good thing. In former times German tribes often threw everything into the swamps: money, gold, weapons - everything. Sometimes even together with their enemies - or they nailed the heads of their enemies over the front door. Yeah - the good old wonderful times where wishes still had helped - they'll never return. Sigh!

Last edited:
Actually, that's not true. We won the subsequent knowledge that our 'allies' would sell us down the river as soon as it became convenient to do so.

I often was astonished to see how US-Americans and others fight against their friends for their enemies. I guess the deeper reason for this is vanity. Enemies are people who always tell you what you like to hear - friends are people who never tell you what you like to hear.

We were enemies with the same enemy.

And we are your enemy - independent whether we are your ally or not. Donald Trump for example - who had perhaps indeed been installed tricky from Vladimir Putin - used the wide spread hate on Germany in the USA to make additionally some votes with stupid nonsensic attacks on Germany. Today it's nearly the same. Since this war in the Ukraine Germany is the whole time under totally stupid attacks from the own allies. Meanwhile we have even an own Ukrainian foreign minister and not a German foreign minister any longer and we have partially an US-American press which only likes to win - but likes not to think about the consequences what this will mean in the end.

We put aside our uneasiness with each other until the end of WWII and then began the Cold War. We were allies in name only.

Sure. You are always only allies in name only. Ask the Kurds for example. Indeed you never defended anyone or anything in this world. You follow your own interests - that's all. But what was yesterday your interest will not be tomorrow your interest. But I'm sure Germany will be responsible in "your" eyes for whatever will go wrong on whatever reason anywhere in the world.

Last edited:
“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”

-Theodore Roosevelt

And we are your enemy - independent whether we are your ally or not. Donald Trump for example - who had perhaps indeed been installed tricky from Vladimir Putin - used the wide spread hate on Germany in the USA to make additionally some votes with stupid nonsensic attacks on Germany. Today it's nearly the same. Since this war in the Ukraine Germany is the whole time under totally stupid attacks from the own allies. Meanwhile we have even an own Ukrainian foreign minister and not a German foreign minister any longer and we have partially an US-American press which only likes to win - but likes not to think about the consequences what this will mean in the end.

Sure. You are always only allies in name only. Ask the Kurds for example. Indeed you never defended anyone or anything in this world. You follow your own interests - that's all. But what was yesterday your interest will not be tomorrow your interest. But I'm sure Germany will be responsible in "your" eyes for whatever will go wrong on whatever reason anywhere in the world.

Bitch, I'm German-American. My family is German American. My ancestry is German. I don't blame Germany for anything. It was a couple bad apples that ruled Germany for a couple of years. We as Americans, had to go and fight them.

¿Bitch? ... ¿she-wolf?, ¿whore?

I'm German-American.

What now? German or US-American?

My family is German American. My ancestry is German. I don't blame Germany for anything.

Not?

It was a couple bad apples that ruled Germany for a couple of years. We as Americans, had to go and fight them.

Aha. Are you sure most other US-Americans don't laugh about you and your "love" for Germany? In times of World War 1 the USA destroyed nearly all German cultures in the USA and also the use of the German language in the USA. The only exception are the Amish as far as I know - and the Amish never would go to war because "Gott ist die Liebe".

Last edited:
Aha. Are you sure most other US-Americans don't laugh about you and your "love" for Germany? In times of World War 1 the USA destroyed nearly all German cultures in the USA and also the use of the German language in the USA. The only exception are the Amish as far as I know - and the Amish never would go to war because "Gott ist die Liebe".

That's because this is America and not Germany, dipshit. You can be proud of where you come from, you can be proud of your heritage, but for the most part you transition to being a new creature, and American.

For the record, I had family fight in both world wars, on both sides - German side and American side.

Conservatives have to realize that they need to fight for traditional American traditions and values. The leftists are waging a war against those and have been doing so for a long time now. It's time to stop being 'nice' and 'respectful' of idiots like Biden and the Democrat leftists. Time to strongly reject teaching transgenderism, ridiculous 'green' policies, reject Covid panic and uplift traditional American heterosexual FAMILIES because they are the backbone of America.

Forum List

Back