Let's Never Let The American Pride Die

What's not really true because Hitler was made in world war 1 and afterwards - also from the USA.

?

So your idea is we German should hate all US-Americans in silence. ... Hmm ... A similar reality between the people in the USA had been a background of a famous song from Simon and Garfunkel. ...

Do not blame us for your 20th century mess.

It is incomprehensibly stupid. We are onto you

What is "the American spirit" then?
Interesting that many of these same people will tell you in other threads that they want to split America up.

So much for We The People or E Pluribus Unum. Their rage and emotions have just taken over.

Last edited:
Do not blame us for your 20th century mess.

Did I do so? It's just simple important to kown the real reasons for this what happened - and not the wrong reasons.

It is incomprehensibly stupid. We are onto you

Whatever. When Trump will win in 2024 what will happen here? Will your soldiers just simple go home or will they first create a nuclear hell in Germany?

Last edited:
Did I do so? It's just simple important to kown the real reasons for this what happened - and not the wrong reasons.

Whatever. When Trump will win in 2024 what will happen here? Will your soldiers just simple go home or will they first create a nuclear hell in Germany?

Right. In other words, it's our fault. Right?

Interesting that many of these same people will tell you in other threads that they want to split America up.

So much for We The People or E Pluribus Unum. Their rage and emotions have just taken over.

I get the feeling on different issues they have completely contradictory views.

Right. In other words, it's our fault. Right?

As a typical German I would say "It's also not not "your" fault" - because we love double negatives and such an answer opens a universe of possilities. I am by the way not a moralist - that's why I normally never would chose a word like "fault". But in sense of Anaximander ... ¿or had it been Anaximenes? ... the world "fault" is quite okay. And now in the language which US-Americans understand and a German would not understand: "Yes - it's your fault!" And why would a German not understand this? Because he would say "What do "I" have to do with? Not my decision!"

The problem are not the facts of history - no one is able to change history. A problem will be for example a wrong proudness when very difficult decisions will have to be made in the next seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, decades, centuries and milleniums: "To be, or not to be, that is the question!".

By the way. Donald Trump seems really to be so stupid as he plays to be stupid. He will become for sure never the leader of the western world - or the last leader of the western world. And your sympathic "isolation" idea is too late for the USA since you changed world history in world war 1 and all of your "solutions" exploded, explode and will explode. Could be interesting to find as well some more stable and living solutions the next time.

Last edited:
Come on. You can't blame Bismarck on others.
I do. The Prussian "warlords" had been the worst idiots the world ever had seen since idiots exist. And I do also not forget the superidiot Napoleon Bonaparte and others. Wallenstein had been quite okay for example. We could perhaps call the "30 years war" now "15 years war" if he had not been murdered from his own emperor.

Last edited:
And when Russia or China comes calling, don't call us, we'll call you. I mean. Maybe.
You did when Bin Laden came calling on you. There was no maybe about it, just squeals for help and complaints there wasn't enough.

Last edited:
You already did hate us. You just thought we were too stupid to notice.
Yeah, it was pretty subtle...

the_perfect_caracas_picture.jpg

This “Yankee Go Home” graffiti was seen in 2010 on a street in Caracas.

Forum List

Back