Let's make something clear.

I didn't say anything about the charge. Rather, I asked about the evidence supporting the indictments. I note you avoided trying to dispute any of the facts in evidence.
We haven't heard any "facts supporting evidence" yet. The trials haven't started presenting anything....Most of this is prosecutorial overcharging that will evaporate like the tornado's in Twister the movie...It's all a show to stop Trump from winning the election...Cheaters....

That was a civil case, decided by a corrupt judge, brought to damage Trump in the election season...As American's we should be decrying the courts being used as a political tool...But you probably cheer it...
In bananna republics when corrupt politicians don't like the way judges rule the politicians solve the problem by convincing enough gullible people that the judges are corrupt that it erodes public trust in the legal system.
At that point the politicians are free to break the law with impunity.
Mission accomplished with MAGAts.

In bananna republics when corrupt politicians don't like the way judges rule the politicians solve the problem by convincing enough gullible people that the judges are corrupt that it erodes public trust in the legal system.
You idiots destroyed the credibility of the judicial system the moment you started with all this crap....

And, I got your MAGAt buddy....Isn't the internet great for feeling like a tough guy? loser...

Pot painting kettle black.

Your side ignores laws on the border. You use lawfare with leftist judges and DOJ.

Garland sent the FBI after a Dad in Virginia speaking out at a school board meeting when his daughter was raped.

You sound triggered snowflake.
Ya know, you DSA libs always bastardize the language, and can never have an honest discussion...You have to divide, name call, and just downright lie about what people are seeing with their own eyes..

Case in point here....I don't give a crap what you think I sound like, you don't even matter to me, and probably aren't even real....So why would I?

So, right now there are lots of lies being told about those of us who voted for Donald Trump, in the effort to marginalize us. But. you have a big problem with that, you installed probably the worst person ever to be the standard bearer for your party...A corrupt life long swamp creature, that is bought, and owned by our enemies...And instead of address that, you want to marginalize half of the country....

What a bunch of shit....

This will be a fun post to quote when the Supreme Court bitchslaps the CO SC, and Maine SOS.

Like this…..that resulted in the attempted assassination of a Supreme Court Justice?

Ya know, you DSA libs always bastardize the language, and can never have an honest discussion...You have to divide, name call, and just downright lie about what people are seeing with their own eyes..

Case in point here....I don't give a crap what you think I sound like, you don't even matter to me, and probably aren't even real....So why would I?

So, right now there are lots of lies being told about those of us who voted for Donald Trump, in the effort to marginalize us. But. you have a big problem with that, you installed probably the worst person ever to be the standard bearer for your party...A corrupt life long swamp creature, that is bought, and owned by our enemies...And instead of address that, you want to marginalize half of the country....

What a bunch of shit....
"Half of the country" is an exaggerstion.
I think what you mean is "minority."
MAGAt Trumptards are a MINORITY...as demonstrated in the 2020 election and then again in 2022.
You lost.
That makes Trump and his sheeple uh....LOSERS!
So when you put it that way yeah, ok.
I'm fine with that.
I DO want to marginalize that fringe-lunatic, anti American, whacko, minority cult called MAGAt before it has a chance to finish off my country.
You're welcome.

"Half of the country" is an exaggerstion.
I think what you mean is "minority."
MAGAt Trumptards are a MINORITY...as demonstrated in the 2020 election and then again in 2022.
You lost.
That makes Trump and his sheeple uh....LOSERS!
So when you put it that way yeah, ok.
I'm fine with that.
I DO want to marginalize that fringe-lunatic, anti American, whacko, minority cult called MAGAt before it has a chance to finish off my country.
You're welcome.
And what would you like to see happen to those who voted for Trump?

You idiots destroyed the credibility of the judicial system the moment you started with all this crap....
When you say "you" you're referring to a lot of Repubs who filed with their respective SoS's to see that the 14th A is enforced. Like the 4 Repubs in CO.

When you say "you" you're referring to a lot of Repubs who filed with their respective SoS's to see that the 14th A is enforced. Like the 4 Repubs in CO.
No, I mean you idiots...That should have been clear, except to an idiot....

Forum List

Back