Let's make something clear.

Clearly you feel the need to spin doctor a fairly straight forward matter. Trump's actions violated the law

BULLSHIT, you slanderous piece of leftard fecal matter.

and the spirit if not the letter of the Constitution when he plotted to illegally remain in power.

You lie like yesterday's dirty rug.

Now, in keeping with the 14th A, states have.........and the SCOTUS eventually will........adjudicate the matter of his ballot disqualification.

You're being run by a bunch of fucktard elitists.

Don't you get it?

No part of this is about democracy.

It's about brainwashing YOU to keep leftard elitists in power.

If Trump's actions result in him being kept off the ballot he, and you, have no one to blame but him.

You're a moron.

What an idiot. Believing what DiSanttis says
I have lived in Florida for half a century and during that time it is my opinion that the best Governor Florida has had is Ron DeSantis. He would also make a great President. DeSantis is not a speaker that can fire up a crowd like Trump but he is not as polarizing either.

DeSantis may not be the greatest speaker but he definitely is a doer. He gets stuff done. Of course if you are a liberal you will disagree and that’s fine with me. Stick with your wonderful Joe Biden, who is the worst U.S. President I have seen during my lifetime.

So you know he‘ll win…That’s what I thought…
Those kind of comments confound me. It's as if you think Trump winning the election is an exoneration of his crimes. They happened. Whether enough Americans choose to ignore them to get him elected is another matter.

Those kind of comments confound me. It's as if you think Trump winning the election is an exoneration of his crimes. They happened. Whether enough Americans choose to ignore them to get him elected is another matter.
Provide one conviction in criminal court....I'll wait...

Which facts delineated in any of the criminal indictments brought against Don do you dispute?
You are making the liberal mistake of thinking that the charge is more improtant than a conviction....I note you can't provide any conviction, because there isn't any....

You are making the liberal mistake of thinking that the charge is more improtant than a conviction....I note you can't provide any conviction, because there isn't any....
None have worked their way through the system other than the civil case that determined that he was a sexual abuser

I didn't say anything about the charge. Rather, I asked about the evidence supporting the indictments. I note you avoided trying to dispute any of the facts in evidence.

O’Keefe has said that Project Veritas ultimately could not confirm that the diary belonged to Ashley Biden and did not publish information from it.
lol

Your dude showered with his daughter. Dat's beaucoup fucked up

None have worked their way through the system other than the civil case that determined that he was a sexual abuser
That was a civil case, decided by a corrupt judge, brought to damage Trump in the election season...As American's we should be decrying the courts being used as a political tool...But you probably cheer it...

Forum List

Back