Lets keep Dalia in our thoughts

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
If I was religious and believed in a higher power I would have had the thread title state LETS PRAY FOR DALIA but sense I dont I am keeping her in my thoughts and wishing nothing but the best for her keeping my fingers crossed she is okay.For all the people that are religious then pray for her.

I fear that is not the case though that she is okay,that she might have been jailed by the gestapo police in France where she lives because as some of you already know, they are force vaccinatiing people there as they are in Austraila and Israel.

,you cannot go anywhere in public there if you dont have a vaccine passport. Dalia has not been here in over a month and i have not heard from her in PM messages which she always returned.

She never stayed off the site more than a few days,never being gone longer than a week so I fear something has happened to her there,that she is in police custody or something,she never would have taken the vaccine. I am so very sorry if that is the case and I hope I am wrong that we will hear from her soon but its not looking good right now:(.she was about the most nicest person i ever met at here right up there with Lucy and TinyDancer so this is very sad:(

Last edited:
If I was religious and believed in a higher power I would have had the thread title state LETS PRAY FOR DALIA but sense I dont I am keeping her in my thoughts and wishing nothing but the best for her keeping my fingers crossed she is okay.For all the people that are religious then pray for her.

I fear that is not the case though that she is okay,that she might have been jailed by the gestapo police in France where she lives because as some of you already know, they are force vaccinatiing people there as they are in Austraila and Israel.

,you cannot go anywhere in public there if you dont have a vaccine passport. Dalia has not been here in over a month and i have not heard from her in PM messages which she always returned.

She never stayed off the site more than a few days,never being gone longer than a week so I fear something has happened to her there,that she is in police custody or something,she never would have taken the vaccine. I am so very sorry if that is the case and I hope I am wrong that we will hear from her soon but its not looking good right now:(.she was about the most nicest person i ever met at here right up there with Lucy and TinyDancer so this is very sad:(
So you have no proof there is anything actually wrong with her?

He is raising a genuine concern about her.
:thankusmile:
Ignore trollboy and that evil commie shill from Langley right,err wrongwinger,not sure on trollboy here but commie America hater wrongwinger is evil and wishes her dead same as he does me and you despite whatever lies he posts stating otherwise. Lying is the only thing he knows how to do.If we never hear from here again this op will have turned out to be true,she would not leave this site for good without sending me a pm or her other friends

Thanks for the news. Dalia is a sweetie. I sure hope she's OK.

What makes you think she is dead, OP?

I don't get that feeling. Hope I'm right. I like her!
Reread the op.the situation in France is dire and horrible for people.you can’t even drive a car there or go outside without a mask now,if you do,they throw you in jail and also throw you in jail if you don’t have proof of vaccination and resist.

A week or so Gone I would think nothing of it but it’s been almost two months now,that’s not like her.if this was the states I wouldn’t think anything of it for a second but because of the situation in France they have,I fear for her life.

It doesn’t sound like you are up to date with the situation in France or you understand the concern.people are being arrested left and right fir not having proof of vaccines. It worries me even more so now after what Miike just posted that even when she left once before in the past,she at least communicated with her friends back then.

Last edited:
Reread the op.the situation in France is dire and horrible for people.you can’t even drive a car there or go outside without a mask now,if you do,they throw you in jail. A week or so Gone I would think nothing of it but it’s been almost two months now,that’s not like her.if this was the states I wouldn’t think anything of it for a second but because of the situation in France they have,I fear for her life.i

It doesn’t sound like you are up to date with the situation in France or you understand the concern.people are being arrested left and right fir not having proof of vaccines. It worries me even more so now after what Miike just posted that even when she left once before on the past,she at least communicated with her friends back then.

Hope she is fine.

She is on another site with some other members. I post there too.
Can't say where, because, you know, The Rules.

Reread the op.the situation in France is dire and horrible for people.you can’t even drive a car there or go outside without a mask now,if you do,they throw you in jail. A week or so Gone I would think nothing of it but it’s been almost two months now,that’s not like her.if this was the states I wouldn’t think anything of it for a second but because of the situation in France they have,I fear for her life.

It doesn’t sound like you are up to date with the situation in France or you understand the concern.people are being arrested left and right fir not having proof of vaccines. It worries me even more so now after what Miike just posted that even when she left once before in the past,she at least communicated with her friends back then.
So you think shes been gone for 2 months but you have ruled out her actually catching covid? That makes more sense than anything else you have come up with.

Forum List

Back