Lets keep Dalia in our thoughts

Glad you're doing better mademoiselle. There's a commie parasite disease going around that most normal people find hard to stomach, including myself. Chin up, it will be eradicated soon.

5 cigs a day is ok, but no more. Rester en bonne santé et heureux.

Hello, and thank you all for your support, I just discovered by my pharmacist that the fact that I had quit smoking in early August had changed my digestive system ( two months after ) from starting early October and also my "doctor" had also mentioned the fact that quitting smoking changed a lot of things without finishing her sentence while stuffing me with medicine so i did not know about that back then and the results of my blood tests also indicated that the fact that I had quit smoking showed that some thing were changing.
beautress, now I can’t eat like before like an apple is a very good thing for the heatlh but my disgesitf system is fragile, I eat chicken and salad and eggs. I tried to eat something else but it’s not working right now.
I also start smoking again but not much 5 cigarettes a day before it was more like 12 to 15 a day.
Glad you are doing better. Best Wishes from America

th

Glad you're doing better mademoiselle. There's a commie parasite disease going around that most normal people find hard to stomach, including myself. Chin up, it will be eradicated soon.

5 cigs a day is ok, but no more. Rester en bonne santé et heureux.
Hello, and thank you for your support but I don’t have a parasite because I did the medical exam which is to blow in tubes to see if there are microbes in my stomach and there is nothing.

And i will try to not smoke more then 5 cigarettes a day but it will hard.

must you always be a dick?
That is why I said he is the only one on here thst could care less if Dalia is alive or not,he wants all of us dead,he is evil,he is a paid shill fir Langley,when he goes on which won’t be soon enough,he will have his place in hell waiting fir him.

I'm down to about 5 cigs per day too, Dalia. Quitting is extremely hard. I have tried many MANY times and always failed. But cutting back seems more doable.

Get better, dear. We all miss you.

That is why I said he is the only one on here thst could care less if Dalia is alive or not,he wants all of us dead,he is evil,he is a paid shill fir Langley,when he goes on which won’t be soon enough,he will have his place in hell waiting fir him.
oh I don't know about all that.

But I do know he's a dick.

Glad you are doing better. Best Wishes from America

th
Doctors do not do nutrition. Consider ginger supplements. Your stomach will be better in less than a week. You've been through enough. If supplements don't appeal to you, buy ginger root, clean, slice and add it to a salad, or bake it in a sweet potato or grind it up into a gingerbread. Eat a Serving daily.

Sounds like she has GERD. I do too. But, ginger gives me bad heartburn anyway. I keep a big stock of pepto bismol and mylanta handy. Best soother for stomach and intestines is bysmol. Hence...pepto bismol. Hate the liguid but the gummies are tasty!

Drinking a big jug of water if bad heartburn or stomach issues or even intestinal irritation helps too. Puts out the fire.

Yes Gracie, that’s exactly what I suffer after my doctor has prescribed the wrong medicine and from the fact that I quit smoking which to change my digestive system now I can take glaviscon a French version which is like the pepto bismol but what I Suffering was really severe now it’s a little better.

Yes Gracie, that’s exactly what I suffer after my doctor has prescribed the wrong medicine and from the fact that I quit smoking which to change my digestive system now I can take glaviscon a French version which is like the pepto bismol but what I Suffering was really severe now it’s a little better.
Glad you're on he mend. Years ago I had a peptic ulcer that put me down. Mylanta worked wonders. Gaviscon is similar I think. Good luck.

Glad you're on he mend. Years ago I had a peptic ulcer that put me down. Mylanta worked wonders. Gaviscon is similar I think. Good luck.
Thank you very much, an ulcer is very suffering a friend of mine suffer from a ulcer told me that it is very painful but in my case after several medical examinations in the end they found nothing no ulcer or other serious health problems but the symptoms i suffer are as said Gracie without my doctor confirming it.

Thank you very much, an ulcer is very suffering a friend of mine suffer from a ulcer told me that it is very painful but in my case after several medical examinations in the end they found nothing no ulcer or other serious health problems but the symptoms i suffer are as said Gracie without my doctor confirming it.
GERD can lead to an ulcer if not treated so, good for you for realizing it.

Forum List

Back