Lets face it.....the masks are not about the virus they are about Trump....

Masks have not been universally rejected. What you are saying is those you believe have rejected masks. There are many opinions from "experts" on masks and it's nowhere near universal concerning any position.
They are overwhelmingly in favor of the fact that masks will slow community transmission.

Bone-Collector-Doe-Management-960x423.jpg
What stateis that in and haven't they gone way over the limit
Exactly, so if the masking thing is all political and about Trump then why are they doing it to excess of us?
I'm not too up on my "Japan facts " but I do get the impression that they are very densely populated.....I would imagine that anything they do in that vein would be in excess....

Masks don't do that.
A mask needs to be of a particular medical grade and properly fitted and worn to work.

These cloth masks people are wearing and rarely washing are useless. They’ll stop someone from basically spitting on you or blowing their fowl breath in your face, but that’s about it.

It’s acceptable to wear a plastic face shield vs a mask. What does that tell you? It’s all optics and symbolism.

How many idiots are falling for the “copper fit mask?”

False. Even simple, paper surgical masks slow community transmission by allowing less of one's bodily fluids to spread far through space by simple talking or coughing.
They don’t slow the spread of a coronavirus. The virus particles pass through your cloth mask like it’s not there. Plus do you wash your mask several times a day?

Last edited:
They don’t slow the spread of a coronavirus.
False. And the viral particles are geberally not floating free through the air. You just implied that they are, which makes me start to question whether or not you know anything at all about any of this.

The masks keep your bodily fluids more contained. In this way, they help slow community transmission.

False. And the viral particles are geberally not floating free through the air. You just implied that they are, which makes me start to question whether or not you know anything at all about any of this.

The masks keep your bodily fluids more contained. In this way, they help slow community transmission.
You are wrong. You drank the kool-aid. That’s Ok. You can believe what you want. I’m not stopping you from looking silly.

Your response was at best nonsensical.

You are wrong. You drank the kool-aid. That’s Ok. You can believe what you want. I’m not stopping you from looking silly.
Yet i am in agreement with the scientific community, while your comments about N95 masks show that you continue to have no idea why masks are recommended. So i find your admonishment both not compelling and whiny.

Yet i am in agreement with the scientific community, while your comments about N95 masks show that you continue to have no idea why masks are recommended. So i find your admonishment both not compelling and whiny.
The scientific community? You mean the part which is dependent upon government for their funding?

There’s no such thing as the “scientific community.” Communities are where people live. They are neighborhoods and such. Science is not of a single mind. Scientists don’t all live live together and think the same things. They might portray that if they are dependent upon government. There’s no such thing as consensus in science.

I never once said anything about an N95 mask. You just pulled that one out of thin air.

Last edited:
The scientific community? You mean the part which is dependent upon government for their funding?
Ah yes...when reality doesn't align with your fantasies, make up a conspiracy theory. Can't be that you just don't know what the fuck you are talking about, despite having zero education or experience in any relevant field of science. The scientists must be lying. How embarrassing to watch. I will leave you to it.

Forum List

Back