Let's debunk a popular right wing myth, shall we.

Newflash, leftist dork! Remember the nukes that were in Turkey? Yeah, well Erdogan is a POS and those nukes have been in Romania for quite some time now. Back when Erdogan was showing his ass is when they got moved.
So yeah, Romania is the front lines against Russia..if that's even something that needs to be. Romania is the wall where the Eastern bloc stops.
Uh oh. Don't look now but you've exposed your woeful ignorance once again. The subject matter is a defensive missile system.

Is this a Republican myth too?

Another attempt at character assassination. A huge hullabaloo about the firing of foreign prosecutor and an energy company. What does that have to do with anything, other than protecting trump from his withholding of money and defensive weapons from our NATO Ally?

The PROG explains how it's OK to withhold aid until an inconvenient prosecutor is fired. But it's not OK for Trump withhold aid, even though he didn't :abgg2q.jpg:

Another attempt at character assassination. A huge hullabaloo about the firing of foreign prosecutor and an energy company. What does that have to do with anything, other than protecting trump from his withholding of money and defensive weapons from our NATO Ally?

The PROG explains how it's OK to withhold aid until an inconvenient prosecutor is fired. But it's not OK for Trump withhold aid, even though he didn't :abgg2q.jpg:

Post the evidence that Biden with held funds and weapons as means to secure an investigation on a political opponent.

Post the evidence that Biden with held funds and weapons as means to secure an investigation on a political opponent.

No one accused Biden of that, shit for brains.

This thread is about the pernicious lies surrounding Obama's comment to Medvedev. Take your bullshit accusations about Biden elsewhere.

Obama secretly colluded with Russia and got busted.
Said the Trumplehead, in contradiction to the facts in evidence. I appreciate you proving the thesis of the thread, and unwittingly proving what a deluded, misinformed nitwit you are.

It's insane.

They say Obama colluded with russia but don't say how he colluded and what he did. They say got he caught but what was he caught doing? What was the collusion? What was the consequences?

If my memory serves me correct, the republican controlled congress at the time didn't care, didn't investigate and didn't do anything about it.

An intelligent person would think that if there was collusion, the republican controlled congress would have jumped on it, investigated and impeached him.

Then there's the last couple years of the very same people screaming that collusion isn't a crime.

These people have no morals, no beliefs beyond anyone who doesn't agree with them is their enemy and must be destroyed by any means. No matter that all of what they believe is a bunch of total BS.

I am so tired of these morons.

Obama secretly colluded with Russia and got busted.
Said the Trumplehead, in contradiction to the facts in evidence. I appreciate you proving the thesis of the thread, and unwittingly proving what a deluded, misinformed nitwit you are.

It's insane.

They say Obama colluded with russia but don't say how he colluded and what he did. They say got he caught but what was he caught doing? What was the collusion? What was the consequences?

If my memory serves me correct, the republican controlled congress at the time didn't care, didn't investigate and didn't do anything about it.

An intelligent person would think that if there was collusion, the republican controlled congress would have jumped on it, investigated and impeached him.

Then there's the last couple years of the very same people screaming that collusion isn't a crime.

These people have no morals, no beliefs beyond anyone who doesn't agree with them is their enemy and must be destroyed by any means. No matter that all of what they believe is a bunch of total BS.

I am so tired of these morons.
Obama wanted to do something for Putin that he was afriad if he did before the election. He might no win, so he told putin to hold off.

I never got the feeling of any quid pro quid, just that Obama was interesting in help out the "other side" at the expense of the American side.
In that case, you're welcome for posting a thread that dispels your misguided belief.

But if that was not him meaning that what was his meaning?

And, which is worse,

1. An American President who is looking forward to being able to using his power to help a rival of this nation, at the expense of his nation, just because he wants to.

or

2. an American President who is willing to use his power to help a rival of this nation, in return for some service.

You forgot #3, an American President who insults are allies, put our NATO Allies (Kurds, Ukrianians) in harms way and when that 3am phone call came, he didn't respond appropriately, and has continued to mislead the public with lies; once again, but this time, putting our citizens in harms way.

Any ally who would be insulted by being expected to meet their alliance responsibilities, of a crushing military spending of 3 freaking percent,

is the ally being the asshole, not the President.

AND, might I add, any supposed bad behavior by Trump does not excuse different bad behavior by Obama.

His statement is not a matter of belief. The intent seems clear. He wanted to help the Russians at the expense of the American people and was looking forward to doing so.
And yet, the facts don't support your nutbag level conspiracy theory.

No conspiracy. Just commenting on what Obama's words reveal about his belief system and motivation.

He sided with Russia against America.

No conspiracy. Just commenting on what Obama's words reveal about his belief system and motivation.

Not to be redundant, but your continuous false statements compel me to point out the facts prove you wrong. You are nothing if not consistent.............consistently in contradiction with the facts. Imagine my surprise.

Not to be redundant, but your continuous false statements compel me to point out the facts prove you wrong. You are nothing if not consistent.............consistently in contradiction with the facts. Imagine my surprise.

His words were clear. He was looking forward to when he was a lame duck, so he could do shit to benefit the RUssians, and that the American voters would not support.

What conspiracy am I "theorizing" about there?

Obama’s universal theme in dealing with foreign powers - friend or foe - was APPEASEMENT. The World liked him because they could influence him. The world chuckled at his “line in the sand”.

Appeasement? He installed a STRONGER defense than originally proposed
It's at this point that I want to acknowledge the futility of taking the time to write this post. Because it will not change the mind of a single Trumpette. The facts never do. The lie is too ingrained in right wing mythology to be extracted now. It's been a go-to lie far too long for that.

Was the missile system deployed in 2016...............yes or no?
Of course it was.

The problem is...it's a "meme". Most Trumpers had no idea that a missile defense system was even the issue here.

All they knew was that Obama said "something" might be different after the election. That sounds just nefarious enough to satisfy their preconceived idea of who Obama is and his motives.

The one thing I always gave Obama credit for was not disrupting Cheney’s Defense and Intel buildup that had been decimated by the Clintons. When the Clintons were pressured to trim the budget, they cut too deep on Defense.

His words were clear. He was looking forward to when he was a lame duck, so he could do shit to benefit the RUssians, and that the American voters would not support.

Which he didn’t do. In fact he did the opposite

Which he didn’t do. In fact he did the opposite

I don't care how it played out. My point was about his intent and what it meant about the type of person he was.

ie an American President who felt motivated to betray America and American voters to help a rival of ours.

I don't care how it played out. My point was about his intent and what it meant about the type of person he was.
So you know his intent because "of the type of person he is"...and you know what type of person he is...how exactly?

Forum List

Back