Let's change the world

I'll be your Spartacus, but we need to make sure it's not in vain. Whoever takes over when I die, has to be as true and dedicated as I am. And the one's after, over and over, have to be the same.

That... is probably the hardest part to figure out.... How to maintain a benevolent ruler over time...

We can figure out how to take over, but we have to make sure we don't devolve into the same thing or worse.

I'll be your Spartacus, but we need to make sure it's not in vain. Whoever takes over when I die, has to be as true and dedicated as I am. ...
How will we ever find someone so "dedicated" that they are willing to post nonsense on the internet? They just don't make 'em like that anymore.

It's a very serious question.

Emily is working on that. And I would appreciate others to do the same.

So if we can figure out a way to change the shit, and make it the way it should be, we're going to need a benevolent ruler.

Before we change the shit, we need to figure out how to keep a benevolent ruler after the first one dies. Otherwise, it's a waste of time, energy, and lives.

i have an idea how it could work. Using modern technology.

But it fails if we lose electric power. Which may happen in order to change.

Stuff can't stay as it is. It's just going to get worse and worse.

We can stop it if we want to. Or we can just ignore it and let it go and let our grandkids deal with it...

I want to stop it. If you feel likewise, please help.

And unko, if you just want to pose and be cute, get the fuck outta here.

If you want to contribute, please stay.

So if we can figure out a way to change the shit, and make it the way it should be, we're going to need a benevolent ruler.

Before we change the shit, we need to figure out how to keep a benevolent ruler after the first one dies. Otherwise, it's a waste of time, energy, and lives.
OK, this thread has officially become a mental health issue.

...that's what immature college students [ who don't know the first thing about REAL life/living ] think they can do --when they really can't
They can you know.
'Immature' can often be mistaken for 'youthful passion'.

No one much in the big cities knew what was going on in rural areas of a sparsely-populated land.
When they found out, in the referendum that followed, 90% of them voted "Yes".
What was going on in rural towns was racism.
One Black man and a small number of White university students decided to do something about it.
They visited the towns, stood before the people there, ...protested, ..."What they encountered was de facto segregation; the students protested, picketed, and faced violence, raising the issue of Indigenous rights. They commonly stood protesting for hours at segregated areas such as pools, parks and pubs which raised a mixed reception in the country towns."
Assaulted, spat on, knocked off their feet...etc.

They made the news, locally and globally...the govt had no choice but to do something positive to end the racism, segregation, and misery of the oppressed.

Freedom Ride (Australia) - Wikipedia

College kids are dumb. My daughters are college age. They think they know everything, but they don't have experience. I hope we're all older than college kids, and realize that something needs to be done. Because this is not getting better, for the future or our college kids.

If you agree, then we're the age of starting something new. And with our combined experience we can come up with a better way.

Instead of waiting every four years for a savior to come.

First of all, do we all agree that there's serious problems with the world, and how it's being run?
If college kids were dumb, they wouldn't be in college?

They changed things, but working within certain parameters. And they often caused their downfall way before they got anywhere near their peak.

The US is in its downfall stage, seems like it's a natural thing to happen to all civilizations. Makes a balance that is important.

The US is full of greed and stupidity because people believe in their own greatness.

Downfall ?The only thing certain in life is change.

They can you know.
'Immature' can often be mistaken for 'youthful passion'.

No one much in the big cities knew what was going on in rural areas of a sparsely-populated land.
When they found out, in the referendum that followed, 90% of them voted "Yes".
What was going on in rural towns was racism.
One Black man and a small number of White university students decided to do something about it.
They visited the towns, stood before the people there, ...protested, ..."What they encountered was de facto segregation; the students protested, picketed, and faced violence, raising the issue of Indigenous rights. They commonly stood protesting for hours at segregated areas such as pools, parks and pubs which raised a mixed reception in the country towns."
Assaulted, spat on, knocked off their feet...etc.

They made the news, locally and globally...the govt had no choice but to do something positive to end the racism, segregation, and misery of the oppressed.

Freedom Ride (Australia) - Wikipedia
no they can't --plain and simple--you can;t change humans from being human
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA--BIG fk up by you---the blacks/liberals/ etc says nothing has changed

no they can't --plain and simple--you can;t change humans from being human
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA--BIG fk up by you---the blacks/liberals/ etc says nothing has changed
Things can be changed, and have been...much has changed, in my world anyway.
Black folks are no longer administered by the "Flora and Fauna" govt dept...as they once were.
Anti discrimination laws were passed.
Everyone equal laws were passed.
Many govt programs are in place to assist Indigenous communities.
Unfortunately some Indigenous communities are beset by problems with drugs, alcohol, gangs, domestic violence unemployment, etc.
Unfortunately, everything that is wrong...and any criticism of it all... seems to blamed on racism...in the world of today.

Things can be changed, and have been...much has changed, in my world anyway.
Black folks are no longer administered by the "Flora and Fauna" govt dept...as they once were.
Anti discrimination laws were passed.
Everyone equal laws were passed.
Many govt programs are in place to assist Indigenous communities.
Unfortunately some Indigenous communities are beset by problems with drugs, alcohol, gangs, domestic violence unemployment, etc.
Unfortunately, everything that is wrong...and any criticism of it all... seems to blamed on racism...in the world of today.
The great bamboo! I love you and have a song for you.

It's not racism, it's the lack of care of humanity in general. Governments are all about profits, not about us peeps. They're destroying the world, without care, to support themselves for another hundred years or so.

We need to change that.

Last edited:
I know where some of the places are that they're going to hide when tshtf. We can start there?

Forum List

Back