Let's change the world

I think it's time we stop voting, and take matters into our own hands.

That's where I need geniuses to figure out how to do it in a benevolent way. Because I don't want to hurt anybody.

Individuals have changed the world throughout history. That's why we have our government. And that's why we can change our government. Your representatives suck, and they're corrupt as hell, with political ambitions. They don't give a flying f-k about you. And we don't have to wait 4 years for another asshole to become president.

We need a new form of government!
1635697351987.png

Spartacus. Look to him for leadership. He did it on his own, and led people from slavery, to almost topple the Roman empire. Pre-internet.

Abraham Lincoln
Jesus Christ
Mahatma Ghandi
Martin Luther King Jr
Nelson Mandela

They did it, against all odds, and with no mass communications.

We have the benefit of the internet, so why can't we do it today? Or are we afraid???

Are we so used to the status quo, that we're afraid of a change?

I'm friggin not. I think we can do it, with the right brains, and the right attitude.

I want a great world, where we can all be prosperous and the world can flourish. It can happen, but we have to let go of the status quo, and figure out a new way of not sucking out the life of everything we encounter.

It's going to take stepping back a little bit, and realizing how we can continue evolving, without destroying everything. Current way stuff is, they don't give a crap about destroying everything in our future, as long as they continue in power and money. They think that will save them and their families in the future, but they'll be left all alone. And then they will die a horrible death, and there goes humans forever...

We need to think about everybody. And the right thing to do things for everybody. And not for personal profit, but for profit of humanity and the world.

What you mean is I hate drmocrats, I think the country is going into a communist regime, I'm still very angry about trump.getting beaten, I'll continue to spread stupid rumours and hope some other Republicansucker will beli ever me, I'll encourage everyone to storm the WH to get rid of democrats because I hate them.

Tell us what you really think next time instead of flogging a dead horse.

I think you clicked the wrong thread dude. No worries! Happy days going with what you're saying, but i think you meant to reply to another thread. :) Just saying, this one's a science discussion about the ecology of ants and termites in different parts of the world.

Despite their average size and weight, ants are much more aggressive and almost always have numerical superiority as well. They'll invade the termite nest, make short work of the termite warriors, then kill the termite queen and drag her from the nest. This virtually always ensures the death of a termite colony.

Especially in South America.

Now, in Eastern Europe, termites have the advantage due to the amount of food they can amass and the vast quantities they can reproduce, while ants are relegated to scavenging leftovers and dead animals and insects.

Spartacus. Look to him for leadership. He did it on his own, and led people from slavery, to almost topple the Roman empire. Pre-internet.

Abraham Lincoln
Jesus Christ
Mahatma Ghandi
Martin Luther King Jr
Nelson Mandela

They did it, against all odds, and with no mass communications.

We have the benefit of the internet, so why can't we do it today? Or are we afraid???

Are we so used to the status quo, that we're afraid of a change?
Each of the ones you mentioned was chosen as a focal point for a group with like minded goals. The groups made any changes that were made.

Each of the ones you mentioned was chosen as a focal point for a group with like minded goals. The groups made any changes that were made.
Yes, they were singular people, who made a change. They got a following. Peeps liked the following.

And the world changed, based on that singular person's ideals.

I don't get what you're trying to say...

Are you saying we can't change shit, because it's too hard?

Because changing stuff nowadays is above the powers we have?

We can change shit, but it's not by voting...

We need a new form of government. And we have to make it happen with force. But we need something good. I'm still waiting for the geniuses to describe what that could be....

Last edited:
What we need is a benevolent king.

That will solve everything that's wrong with government and society...

I'll be happy to be that King, but what happens after I die? Who takes over? Will that person be good or bad?

That's what we need to figure out, how to keep a king benevolent...

Forum List

Back