Let's change the world

bc the 4 yr savior ain't fukkin happening. We have to do this shit ourselves.

I need geniuses... We can make it happen, as it has been done before.

They changed things, but working within certain parameters. And they often caused their downfall way before they got anywhere near their peak.

The US is in its downfall stage, seems like it's a natural thing to happen to all civilizations. Makes a balance that is important.

The US is full of greed and stupidity because people believe in their own greatness.
I want to stop the downfall of the US. This can be a great country, to be part of a great world.

I am Spartacus!!!

Yes, I may have many assets, but I realize I need greater minds than mine. That's why we need people like you.

We need to figure this stuff out, and in a way that can be accepted. And then how to get around the PTB.

I think we need a benevolent king. That'll solve everything right away.

The question is how to keep the king, and future kings, benevolent.

And even greater, is how we place a benevolent King on the throne of the US in the first place.

it was about 245 years ago, that we had a king. And we changed that bc the king was an asshole.

No reason that we can't change it back with the knowledge and experience we have gained.

And get a true King.

I will make sure whoever becomes King/Queen stays benevolent, i think that's my job until i die. But we need to figure out how to change the government.

It got changed from a monarchy to present-day anarchy, overnight, 250 years ago. Without the internet. Took a few years of planning.

It can be changed back easily in our lifetimes, if we figure out how.

College kids are dumb. My daughters are college age. They think they know everything, but they don't have experience. I hope we're all older than college kids, and realize that something needs to be done. Because this is not getting better, for the future or our college kids.

If you agree, then we're the age of starting something new. And with our combined experience we can come up with a better way.

Instead of waiting every four years for a savior to come.

First of all, do we all agree that there's serious problems with the world, and how it's being run?
....the world is no worse or better than before....you don't have the Israeli-Arab wars like before, but there are other Mid East wars
..you don't have the US and Russia in a Cold War that spawned many hot wars--but we have more world terrorism
etc

College kids are dumb. My daughters are college age. They think they know everything, but they don't have experience. I hope we're all older than college kids, and realize that something needs to be done. Because this is not getting better, for the future or our college kids.

If you agree, then we're the age of starting something new. And with our combined experience we can come up with a better way.

Instead of waiting every four years for a savior to come.

First of all, do we all agree that there's serious problems with the world, and how it's being run?

No individual has ever or will ever change the world. That's why we formed our government and collectively granted them the authority and power to make changes that we as individuals want but can't make.
Perhaps you wait for a new savior every four years, but the rest of us vote for representatives who we think will represent our values and make the changes we want.

....the world is no worse or better than before....you don't have the Israeli-Arab wars like before, but there are other Mid East wars
..you don't have the US and Russia in a Cold War that spawned many hot wars--but we have more world terrorism
etc
Seriously? Those mid-east wars continue to happen, and are going to get worse with nukes. Because they're religious assholes that can't agree on anything.

US and Russia are still in a Cold War, plus China, and other countries. We're not hiding under our desks any more as drills, but it is still as much a reality today, that it was before.

Terrorism has been going on for a long time. We just call it that now.

No individual has ever or will ever change the world. That's why we formed our government and collectively granted them the authority and power to make changes that we as individuals want but can't make.
Perhaps you wait for a new savior every four years, but the rest of us vote for representatives who we think will represent our values and make the changes we want.
Individuals have changed the world throughout history. That's why we have our government. And that's why we can change our government. Your representatives suck, and they're corrupt as hell, with political ambitions. They don't give a flying f-k about you. And we don't have to wait 4 years for another asshole to become president.

We need a new form of government!

So you college kids, put your brains to finding out a new form of government. I have one already figured out, but you won't like it...

Individuals have changed the world throughout history. That's why we have our government. And that's why we can change our government. Your representatives suck, and they're corrupt as hell, with political ambitions. They don't give a flying f-k about you. And we don't have to wait 4 years for another asshole to become president.

We need a new form of government!
No. A few leaders have gained enough followers to change the world, but it was the followers that brought about the change. We need to be more mature and serious about who we elect to represent us, but if you don't like our form of government, you need to pack your shit and take your traitorous ass somewhere else.

..you mean like hitler/Pol Pot/Amin/Jim Jones/Comet cult idiot/etc wanted to do?

Don't be stupid. For a country saturated with colleges and universities, everyone self assesses their IQ but idiots are still plentiful. Even on here.

No. A few leaders have gained enough followers to change the world, but it was the followers that brought about the change. We need to be more mature and serious about who we elect to represent us, but if you don't like our form of government, you need to pack your shit and take your traitorous ass somewhere else.
That's the whole point of this thread. You're the one that doesn't belong here, thinking that casting a vote every four years for someone you like is going to make a difference in this country down the line. You're the sheep. They have you brainwashed.

It ain't gonna happen. Wake up!

Last edited:
Just consider... how long have you been voting?

And have things got better or worse? In terms of the world...

Forum List

Back