Let's change the world

#1 thing we need to do first, before we start getting anywhere serious, is use a VPN.

This is very important.

And I'll help you do that. Just ask me. It doesn't cost much and it's completely safe. But it protects you. There's free one's too, but i can't vouch for them. Maybe other's can.

Last edited:
It's like wearing a rubber on the internet. You gotta do it, even though it sucks! :)

I have ideas of how to keep a king benevolent, during and after he/she dies, to ensure a benevolent ruler. But I want to hear other's ideas, bc mine kinda suck. Who is smart enough to take this challenge?

Yes, they were singular people, who made a change. They got a following. Peeps liked the following.

And the world changed, based on that singular person's ideals.

I don't get what you're trying to say...
I'm saying one person alone cannot change anything. One person might spark an idea that many like, but nothing changes until those many actively engage and bring that idea to fruition. Perhaps it takes that one person to focus some in the group, but every member of the group won't be swayed just by that one person. Each member of the group gains strength from others like himself as much or more than they do from the titular leader.

College kids are dumb. My daughters are college age. They think they know everything, but they don't have experience. I hope we're all older than college kids, and realize that something needs to be done. Because this is not getting better, for the future or our college kids.

If you agree, then we're the age of starting something new. And with our combined experience we can come up with a better way.

Instead of waiting every four years for a savior to come.

First of all, do we all agree that there's serious problems with the world, and how it's being run?

From a different thread,
maybe You'll find it relevant.

Dr. Bin Nun on Democracy
The Liberal case for Parliamentary Monarchy

Last edited:
I'm saying one person alone cannot change anything. One person might spark an idea that many like, but nothing changes until those many actively engage and bring that idea to fruition. Perhaps it takes that one person to focus some in the group, but every member of the group won't be swayed just by that one person. Each member of the group gains strength from others like himself as much or more than they do from the titular leader.
I agree 100%. That is the point of this thread. You can be a huge part of it. We're all here to lend ideas about how to make things better for the future. Voting, is not doing anything for you. We need a major change.

I'm not a liberal or a conservative. I am an anarchist. But in a good way. Shit has to change... but things like technology and science and medicine have to continue.

Politics, religion, and greed, have to change.

Why? Or are you just being a darling?

You're not going to get likes here, buddy. Until you contribute something.

Last edited:
You don't like what I say, I'm cool with that and willing to listen rationally.
I've been giving fingers to stuff my whole life. And maybe you have a point. But I'd like to hear what it is, otherwise it doesn't mean anything, ya know? It's just a passing fart on a forum, to be forgotten soon after...

Make it mean something.

Last edited:
I agree 100%. That is the point of this thread. You can be a huge part of it. We're all here to lend ideas about how to make things better for the future. Voting, is not doing anything for you. We need a major change.
Of course voting is doing a lot for us. It is the ultimate embodiment of the concept I described above. The recent efforts to limit access to vote for political reasons is an attack on our chosen method of determining the direction of the country, and our form of government as a whole. What do want it to change to?

OK, vote all you want. Have at it.

Do you want to change stuff with your vote?

I want to know who's in, on making a change in how things are run?
One new approach I would like to organize: create a council or coalition of leaders and consultants from all major parties, like a think tank. And troubleshoot proposed reforms and solutions to redress grievances and implement more cost effective programs by consensus, voluntary participation and funding, and change to a form of cooperative politics and economics.

Instead of or in addition to keeping govt structure and having 2 Senators per State, have 2 or 3 reps per Party and organize a Third type of representation proportionally by party and precinct. Use this to negotiate and resolve conflicts and separate financing or terms and conditions on policy areas where people do not agree or believe the same way and opt to separate taxes and funding so all parties support their own agreed agenda for members who that represents.

You have great ideas Emily! And I think those are ideas to follow through with, to help establish a new government. But we're not there yet.

We won't get there with the status quo either.

This happens to be playing in the background right now...

We need a revolution, but we don't want to hurt innocent people.

It's not gonna happen by voting. It's going to happen by genius. And that's why we're here.

We need a King or Queen, to take over and shape everything in a manner that can then produce and ensure benevolent rulers in the future. But getting there, requires a revolt that requires violence. But I think there's a way to avoid that. I just can't figure it out yet... Trust me, I try...

Creating the ideal government through violence, is not what I consider ideal. Even if it gets us where we should be. It should be natural and obvious, and change our thinking.

We need brain power, peeps! C'mon!!!

It should happen because we want it to happen. And maybe it has to start small, where we can all be free to make it happen. And expand from there. So we need a territory, where we can be autonomous, and begin the ideals we have, and evolve them into something that can grow and spread.

I'm willing to go there, and willing to pay for it. I don't want to be king. I want like-minded people who want a new future, and are brave enough to start it.

We need people who are bushcraft smart, can grow crops, and willing to survive and thrive in a harsh place. We need a community able to grow and attract other like-minded people. We basically need to start over, and show the world how it can be done. Various other attempts at these communities have failed, due to greed, because they were trying to be communist. People will be greedy, and want more than their neighbor. We have to satisfy that, without becoming corrupt, like capitalism. So we need something in between communism and capitalism. And that would be something the Monarchy can handle.

Forum List

Back