Letitia James Faces Growing Pressure to Prosecute Jon Stewart over Property Overvaluation

Oops, there is the lie again.

You guys always forget that fantasies are no substitute for evidence, in court.
So you can provide an example of another developer who's been charged and fined a huge sum for a deal in which the loan in question was paid in full and on time? Love to see it, Fort! Let's see what you've got!

Over a Trillion dollars in investment capital has left New York and relocated to States that aren't "LOSERS" to use Kevin O'Leary's description, Slade! Letitia James is killing the goose that lays the golden egg. She's chasing investors out of town and they're taking their tax dollars with them. The reason that Hochul rushed to assure people that it was only Trump that was going to be charged like that is she KNOWS what's happening in the State and is freaked out about the State losing it's tax base!
Would you assume that those investors that took their trillions out of the state did so because they were illegally obtaining bank loans and didn’t want to get caught?

So you can provide an example of another developer who's been charged and fined a huge sum for a deal in which the loan in question was paid in full and on time? Love to see it, Fort! Let's see what you've got!
Nothing about payback has to do with the charges against Trump. The charges are for what he did to obtain the loan. What happened after that is irrelevant

Would you assume that those investors that took their trillions out of the state did so because they were illegally obtaining bank loans and didn’t want to get caught?
Never assume anything. The fact is, New York is bleeding investment capital as a result of James' shenanigans.

How? You said if James is successful. Successful at doing what?
Ruining Trump's properties and businesses by having the state take them over and fining him a silly amount of money for nothing.

If she succeeds at doing it to Trump, it won't stop there. :nono:

People are very aware of that.

The scenario will be that New York will be slightly worse than pre-Trump New York was.

Like in the late 70s/early 80s.

Over a Trillion dollars in investment capital has left New York and relocated to States that aren't "LOSERS" to use Kevin O'Leary's description, Slade! Letitia James is killing the goose that lays the golden egg. She's chasing investors out of town and they're taking their tax dollars with them. The reason that Hochul rushed to assure people that it was only Trump that was going to be charged like that is she KNOWS what's happening in the State and is freaked out about the State losing it's tax base!

Ok. Let me get this straight. You guys are celebrating corporate types showing up in Red states who are fleeing a state that MIGHT prosecute them for fraud.

So let me be sure I understand. The rich and shameless are upset and terrified they might be held to answer for fraud.

And the Red States, the law and order types. They are happy to reassure these folks that nobody is going to question their potentially corrupt and illegal business practices.

This is a good thing for those states? For the Republicans? Are you sure you want to hitch your wagon to the image of corrupt rich fraudsters?

Never assume anything. The fact is, New York is bleeding investment capital as a result of James' shenanigans.

If they say they are doing it because of James’ prosecution of Trump, aren’t they also saying they have something to fear from doing the same thing?

It's exactly the same, and millions of other people do it every day.

IMG_1004.jpeg

Yeah. Sure it is.

You avoided my question. Do you think the investors all left because they were lying to get bank loans and they didn’t want to get caught?

Ruining Trump's properties and businesses by having the state take them over and fining him a silly amount of money for nothing.

If she succeeds at doing it to Trump, it won't stop there. :nono:

People are very aware of that.

The scenario will be that New York will be slightly worse than pre-Trump New York was.

Like in the late 70s/early 80s.
If she succeeds it will not be because Trump did nothing it will be proven in court that laws were broken.

If she succeeds it will not be because Trump did nothing it will be proven in court that laws were broken.
She will not succeed. If she does, NY loses much more than she'll be getting out of Trump.

You avoided my question. Do you think the investors all left because they were lying to get bank loans and they didn’t want to get caught?
Your question is retarded. Do you think you'll go 1 knuckle deep or 2 knuckles deep in the nose while picking your boogers today?

By violent means? When did that happen? Trump told people to protest peacefully! The only reason that protest turned into a riot was that the Democrats who were in charge of security dropped the ball! The only thing Trump did was question the results...something that Gore did in Florida. Want to remind me when it was that Gore was indicted for that?
Yeah, it looks like I am interacting with a full-fledged retard. Sorry bud, don't have time to indulge in this nonsense.

Have a nice day.

Damage how? Can you explain?

The amount of investment cash that will no longer come to New York is orders of magnitude larger than the fictional "losses" that James claims Trump cost New York.

And it will do nothing but get worse.

If they say they are doing it because of James’ prosecution of Trump, aren’t they also saying they have something to fear from doing the same thing?

No, they see the purely political prosecution of Trump and say, "nope, we don't need to put up with that sort of corruption and bullshit".

No, they see the purely political prosecution of Trump and say, "nope, we don't need to put up with that sort of corruption and bullshit".

I doubt it. We are talking about you guys on the right. The ones who insisted that random stops and searches were a good thing. Nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide. I don’t suppose that would sound the least bit familiar.

I doubt it. We are talking about you guys on the right. The ones who insisted that random stops and searches were a good thing. Nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide. I don’t suppose that would sound the least bit familiar.
The investors leaving aren't all "guys on the right" you fucking retard.

It's people that see what's happening to Trump (who helped build NYC up a LOT, btw ) and don't want

to put themselves in a position where it could happen to them for any reason whatsoever.

It's called "hedging liabilities".

Forum List

Back