Let us compare the 2000, 2016 and 2020 election reactions

The democrat won the maj vote all times.
But that’s not how the election is won. Is it that hard to understand that the rules of the “game” might dictate how the participants play the game? It’s like a baseball team complaining that they got the most hits but lost the game. Or a football team who gained the most yards or got the most 1st downs but complaining about losing the game. You’re using a metric for victory that doesn’t equate to victory according to the rules of the game.

Conservatives basically concede some states (and the large number of popular votes in them) because they think they have little chance of winning the EC votes associated with them. The thinking being why spend the time and resources to get peoples votes who won’t equate to EC votes. If the election were a popular vote that strategy would have to change and the vote totals would likely change as well. That might or might not equate to a change in the election results.

What you can’t do is use your own metric for victory and claim your candidate of choice would win if only we used your metric after the fact.

2016 stolen by Trump….talk about it all day.

2020 stolen by Biden…..DONT EVER TALK ABOUT IT!
No one said that Trump stole the 2016 election and no one challenged it

Gore exhausted the reasonable court challenges and conceded. He even presided over the electoral certification

It was their right to, wasn't it? The Constitution says it is.

Here's part of the 12th Amendment. Nothing in the Constitution about any part of the federal government being able to object to the Certified State EC vote.

"The Electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President, and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate;-The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;-The person having the greatest Number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President...."

Did he run for office?

Did he accept campaign contributions?

Did he ask for campaign contributions?

Did he pick judges from a 'political sewer' (your words)?

He's a politician.
Was it his first run for office? Keep digging, the hole is not deep enough yet.

Was it his first run for office? Keep digging, the hole is not deep enough yet.
He ran twice but all it takes is once. I'm not the one scrambling to find unique definitions for the word 'politician'.

Did any of those in your examples try and fail with 60 different lawsuits all of which were rejected - Many (10 at last count) by Trump appointed judges?

Did any of those in your examples foment a violent insurrection on our Capitol??

And nearly a year after those elections, were any of those in your examples still insisting on great fraud?

The answer to all three questions is NO.

/thread
Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Thread revived moron.

Don't play the SlickSlade game with ME; all you ever do is scream that Trump is a charlatan.
Well, my selfish, little dear, almost everyone I know did better under Trump after his tax break than any other President in the last 50 years...without a crash occurring.

What did I lie about? You made a claim now back it up.

It was and nothing came of it. It was also compared to what we are seeing now relatively quiet and mild.
There was a lot of chatter about it, Kerry was gracious about his defeat which also helped but there was quite a bit of crying over it from the left and I am sure many Democrats believe the election was stolen. Conspiracy theories are easier to take than losing.

Forum List

Back