Let us call the trump tantrum what it REALLY WAS....an attempted Coup!

SO...we had an Authoritarian Wannabe that was intent on taking the vote and the will of the people away. This is the same man who wanted his AG to arrest his political opponents in the last few weeks of the election. Now he was prepared to pull out his Dictator magic wand and wish away millions of legal votes. AND THE GOP WAS SITTING ON THEIR HANDS READY TO ALLOW HIM TO DO IT.

Now...tell me how either the GOP or trump can be trusted to govern this country again? The Party of Lincoln has become the Taliban of the United States.

"legal"

Nothing he has done so far is outside the law.

The simple fact is there simply isn't enough time to prove enough fraud, even if it happened, in the time given between the election and the certifications.

If the fraud is proven a year from now, would you condemn it? Would Biden Step down?

He has had more than ample time to prove his case. The nations top CONSERVATIVE legal teams have all stepped away from this lie of fraud. Can not you see?.....trump has been lying through the entirely of this Regime. It all started when he lied about the size of his inauguration and his hands....and he has not stopped in four years.

You should have gotten a hint when he appointed dye bleeding Rudy to head his case. He was the last attorney in the country who was willing to peddle trump's fraud lie.

There will never be enough fraud proven to overturn this election. The incompetence and audacity of a Narcissistic Sociopath doomed his own re-election when he decided to LIE to the American People about a deadly virus. That is what took trump down. Did God send the Pandemic to save America from Authoritarianism? Think about it.....

Wow, now it "enough fraud to overturn" instead of no fraud.

What a goalpost moving little shit you are.

Don't be a horse's ars....there are always irregularities in the vote...and some fraud was found by committed by REPUBLICANS.

Yet the irregularities that mattered all happened in large Dem controlled areas, and all helped Biden get elected.

Yet the house went more to Republicans, yet many States went more to republicans, yet many republican areas in the States where the cities had issues went more to republicans.

Yet the Senate is a toss-up in a year where Dems had an easier chance of gains.

And all in a year where early and mail in voting made it easier to cheat.
Oh? What was different this year than others that made mail-in ballots easier to cheat?

And harder to keep many from voting with dirty tactics so I guess it evened out.
The gop successes in House races, and even more so in defying State House elections that the Dems expected to win, definitively shows there was no massive cheating with mail in ballots. Trump lost decisively on his response, or non-response, to the virus and possibly his personality. But on other issues, the GOP sort of won. That's the message for both parties going forward. jmo

I think it shows the real reason, or one of the reasons, Trump lost is because of the Republicans who refused to vote for him but voted all GOP down ballot.

Or massive cheating where Dems could do it and hide it.

Considering that he attempted to strong arm an ally, with US foreign aid, into performing a political favor and corrupt act, and the Banana Republicans accepted that corruption. Why would they consider him inappropriately injecting himself into a few states legislatures a corruption problem?

Wow, back to calling usual political maneuvering some sort of crime....

but but but somehow its different when Trump does it because of "reasons"

When did I call those acts a crime? The corrupt acts I described are not usual political maneuverings. They are not crimes codified in laws because nobody ever thought a President, or should I say a political party, would let a President get away with such blatant corruption.

But I suppose if Nixon had Faux News, the party might haave stood behind him.

Corruption is a crime. Again, are you saying no president has ever used foreign aid to get a country to do what it wants them to do?

Isn't that the whole fucking purpose of foreign aid?
the purpose of foreign aid is certainly not to get the foreign country to sling mud for you against your likely opponent. lol.

Wow, talk about being ignorant.
you want to make the case that foreign aid is for that purpose, fatso? i would not be surprised.

It's always been the case, it's just different for Trump because of "reasons"
The “reasons” in this case were Trump demanding personal favors in return for military aid.

Got him impeached

Beating Hillary got him Impeached.

SO...we had an Authoritarian Wannabe that was intent on taking the vote and the will of the people away. This is the same man who wanted his AG to arrest his political opponents in the last few weeks of the election. Now he was prepared to pull out his Dictator magic wand and wish away millions of legal votes. AND THE GOP WAS SITTING ON THEIR HANDS READY TO ALLOW HIM TO DO IT.

Now...tell me how either the GOP or trump can be trusted to govern this country again? The Party of Lincoln has become the Taliban of the United States.

"legal"

The simple fact is there simply isn't enough time to prove enough fraud, even if it happened, in the time given between the election and the certifications.

If the fraud is proven a year from now, would you condemn it? Would Biden Step down?
That's kind of a weird question. If a year from know voter fraud massive enough to have changed the outcome is proven Biden would have been sworn in and there would no absolutely no mechanism to redress the situation it would be a constitutional crisis beyond what I can speculate.

Having said that. I've seen multiple press conferences now from Trumps "elite legal team" they talked about massive evidence. So if I accept your premise that would mean they are lying. If they are lying about having evidence to the extent that the president is willing to urge states to ignore the results and appoint their own electors the premise of the OP would be correct.

It would be a mess, that's for sure.

The thing is their evidence is probably only circumstantial right now because they probably don't have legal access or time to get the access to the actual ballots, programming and records.

My issue is simple. Loss of House Seats, Probably no control of Senate, the bellweather counties being wrong for the first time in forever, all the shennanigans happening in Dem controlled clusters, and all leading toward late surges in Biden votes that led him to win.

now reverse the names, and honestly tell me as a Biden supporter that you wouldn't be skeptical?
Skeptical is good. I myself am a very proud and committed skeptic. The only cure for skepticism is information. So before I start let me first say that if this sounds condescending that it's not intentional.

When I'm confronted by a piece of information I don't trust. Either here or on one of the things I read I start a process for myself that has certain rules.
-First I start from the premise I don't know and remind myself I have a bias.
-Second I carefully read what's being alleged. ( you'd be surprised how often suggestive language is used).
-Third, I ask myself the question if what's being alleged is logical ( if not my skepticism goes up). This is where your circumstantial evidence or legal access argument fails.
-Fourth, after I'm sure I understand I start looking for information about what's being claimed. Here I'm very careful about the sources I use. I try to stay away from sources that do opinions. Instead, if I can find it I use primary sources, or if that's too hard fact-check sources that source themselves (yes I do click those links, just to make sure that those sources say the same thing as being portrayed for instance something like this. Fact check: Biden vote spikes and county recount do not prove Democrats are trying to steal the election in Michigan and Wisconsin | Reuters I suggest you read this.
-Fifth, then I come here and test what I've learned by talking to someone who doesn't believe as I do. See if they can give me information or a perspective I haven't considered.
-Sixt, after all that I presume that I'm right, leaving the possibility that I'm still wrong after all I'm just good at arguing.

That's all well and good, but is meaningless because TDS sufferers wouldn't admit to it even if given hard evidence because the purported fraud got them the result they wanted.

Even if a year from now, it was proven beyond a doubt, they would probably then justify it as needed to "save our democracy"

I am told to think that people who have said Trump is the worst thing that ever happened to us and must be removed would never ever cheat to remove him. So either they are lying about how bad he is, or they are lying about cheating.

Either way, they are lying.

Considering that he attempted to strong arm an ally, with US foreign aid, into performing a political favor and corrupt act, and the Banana Republicans accepted that corruption. Why would they consider him inappropriately injecting himself into a few states legislatures a corruption problem?

When did I call those acts a crime? The corrupt acts I described are not usual political maneuverings. They are not crimes codified in laws because nobody ever thought a President, or should I say a political party, would let a President get away with such blatant corruption.

Corruption is a crime. Again, are you saying no president has ever used foreign aid to get a country to do what it wants them to do?

the purpose of foreign aid is certainly not to get the foreign country to sling mud for you against your likely opponent. lol.

you want to make the case that foreign aid is for that purpose, fatso? i would not be surprised.

The “reasons” in this case were Trump demanding personal favors in return for military aid.

Got him impeached

moronic. in the same vein i can claim that being born got him impeached.

"Attempted coup"? The democrats successfully stole this election, and they did it right in our faces. The political and media wings of the democrat party don't even bother pretending anymore.
The Attempted Coup was Trump trying to get State Legislatures to overrule the vote of the people and appoint him to a second term

Like a true Banana Republic Dictator
It was of Trump's own making, but the Russia investigation seemed to him like a coup. But it may just have been what he viewed as "normal" behavior in his business life was not acceptable behavior in a presidential election.

Got him impeached

Reality. They never forgave him for beating the supposed first woman President.

And they will never forgive the people who voted him in.

Got him impeached

Extortion got him impeached
Republicans were willing to look the other way

Got him impeached

But I didn't want him kick out over it.

Got him impeached

Extortion wasn't proved.

Got him impeached
AND... it cost him the election against Biden, who he was trying to eliminate from the race with that extortion. That reveals Impeached Trump knew who his main rival was.

Dem dirty tricks probably cost him the election. and you would be OK with that because you got the result you wanted.

You just won't admit it.

Dem dirty tricks probably cost him the election. and you would be OK with that because you got the result you wanted.

You just won't admit it.

Republicans at all levels of Government exceeded expectations and got elected.

Trump was not
His own antics are to blame

I'd say the Dems have already attempted a coup with the fraudulent election we just had.
This is a lie.

"legal"

He has had more than ample time to prove his case. The nations top CONSERVATIVE legal teams have all stepped away from this lie of fraud. Can not you see?.....trump has been lying through the entirely of this Regime. It all started when he lied about the size of his inauguration and his hands....and he has not stopped in four years.

You should have gotten a hint when he appointed dye bleeding Rudy to head his case. He was the last attorney in the country who was willing to peddle trump's fraud lie.

There will never be enough fraud proven to overturn this election. The incompetence and audacity of a Narcissistic Sociopath doomed his own re-election when he decided to LIE to the American People about a deadly virus. That is what took trump down. Did God send the Pandemic to save America from Authoritarianism? Think about it.....

Don't be a horse's ars....there are always irregularities in the vote...and some fraud was found by committed by REPUBLICANS.

Yet the irregularities that mattered all happened in large Dem controlled areas, and all helped Biden get elected.

Yet the house went more to Republicans, yet many States went more to republicans, yet many republican areas in the States where the cities had issues went more to republicans.

Oh? What was different this year than others that made mail-in ballots easier to cheat?

And harder to keep many from voting with dirty tactics so I guess it evened out.
The gop successes in House races, and even more so in defying State House elections that the Dems expected to win, definitively shows there was no massive cheating with mail in ballots. Trump lost decisively on his response, or non-response, to the virus and possibly his personality. But on other issues, the GOP sort of won. That's the message for both parties going forward. jmo

I think it shows the real reason, or one of the reasons, Trump lost is because of the Republicans who refused to vote for him but voted all GOP down ballot.

Nah, old school Republicans that couldn't stand the Trumpybear voted for Biden but couldn't vote Dem down ballot.

"legal"

Nah, old school Republicans that couldn't stand the Trumpybear voted for Biden but couldn't vote Dem down ballot.
Maybe, but the elections showed there was no "massive" voter fraud. Not just the national elections where the dems' only remaining chance at the senate is because of Trump's actions AFTER the election, but the state races. The progressives lost Uuuugely. Trump's dog whistle about blacks taking over the suburbs at best turned off suburban voters, but they sure didn't vote BLM either.

I'd say the Dems have already attempted a coup with the fraudulent election we just had.

34 judges, many of them Trump appointees, didn't find any fraud.
Do you think you know more than 34 federal judges?
Probably, ....the arrogance and ignorance of Trumptards never ceases to amaze me.

"legal"

Maybe, but the elections showed there was no "massive" voter fraud. Not just the national elections where the dems' only remaining chance at the senate is because of Trump's actions AFTER the election, but the state races. The progressives lost Uuuugely. Trump's dog whistle about blacks taking over the suburbs at best turned off suburban voters, but they sure didn't vote BLM either.

A lot of people got tired of Trump because of COVID, too. As in, he got bored and didn't want to do anything about it.
Let's face it.
He's a lazy guy.
He has spent four years watching cable news and golfing.
Jared's been the proxy POTUS.

Got him impeached

Reality. They never forgave him for beating the supposed first woman President.

And they will never forgive the people who voted him in.
lass stecken, cultist. your input has nothing to do with reality.

Forum List

Back