Let us call the trump tantrum what it REALLY WAS....an attempted Coup!

SO...we had an Authoritarian Wannabe that was intent on taking the vote and the will of the people away. This is the same man who wanted his AG to arrest his political opponents in the last few weeks of the election. Now he was prepared to pull out his Dictator magic wand and wish away millions of legal votes. AND THE GOP WAS SITTING ON THEIR HANDS READY TO ALLOW HIM TO DO IT.

Now...tell me how either the GOP or trump can be trusted to govern this country again? The Party of Lincoln has become the Taliban of the United States.

I'd say the Dems have already attempted a coup with the fraudulent election we just had.

34 judges, many of them Trump appointees, didn't find any fraud.
Do you think you know more than 34 federal judges?
Probably, ....the arrogance and ignorance of Trumptards never ceases to amaze me.

Well I'd say hundreds of signed affidavits and Dominion giving 6,000 Trump votes to Biden equals fraud wouldn't you??

Oh they caught the 6,000 but one had to wonder how many they didn't catch.

Loads of fishy shit in this election and those hundreds of signed affidavits, signed by both Rep and Dem watchers sure are telling.
As Richard Hopkins proved, signed affidavits are worthless.

As much as you hope they are worthless they are far from worthless.

They are signed and legal. Not worthless at all. Those Rep and Dem watchers wouldn't have signed them if they were worthless. And they sure wouldn't have signed them if they didn't have something to report.
Signed is meaningless. Again, Richard Hopkins is proof of that.

I work in a courthouse. Affidavits are legal. Much as you don't like it, they are legal and proof of wrong doing.
You work in a courthouse? That's nice and vague. Someone cleaning the urinals in a municipal court also "works in a courthouse" wouldn't make him or her a legal expert now would it? Considering your statement it seems to me that chances are this is likely the work you are referring to.
You know the bitch you have to go pay after the judge slaps you with court costs? That's Claudette.
Something like that seems likely. Someone who really has a law degree would probably refer to her job. Work in a courthouse seems deliberately vague.

I'll tell you the only urinal I clean is the one in my house. I see and speak to lawyers every day. I can ask one for you. Better yet send me your address and I'll have one drop you a line. LOL
So you can come to his house with zip ties?

Or so you can sign a sworn affidavit that he raped you? With that evidence he would go straight to jail. No need for a trial with that much evidence right? Nut job.

You are one sick biased lefty loon. Good Lord.
Just trying to explain to you that just because someone signs an affidavit, that doesn't prove anything. For example the one guy signed an affidavit that it "looked like" 80% of the military vote went to Biden. Ok, so tell us, what does that affidavit prove?

To me it proves that 80% of the military voted for Biden. And if that guy was in a primarily black precinct, that would make complete sense that 80% voted for Biden.

In fact, 80% is low. Biden got 90% of the black vote. So his observation PROVES that Republicans cheated.

The only cheating I was came from the Dems. They stole this election. More than enough evidence out there to prove it. If Biden were Trump you'd be screaming loud and long about election fraud and all that evidence that you discount for Trump would be proof for Biden.
uyhuet6isw861.png

ub7ydhj9hqy51.jpg

Yeah that looks just like you. Your head in the mud refusing to believe the evidence.

You look good .

The evidence is just invisible, right?

Your wannabee emperor has no clothes!

Nah...the new narrative of domestic terrorism is being employed because democrats were polling badly in the election fraud debate.

It’s all theatre.

SO...we had an Authoritarian Wannabe that was intent on taking the vote and the will of the people away. This is the same man who wanted his AG to arrest his political opponents in the last few weeks of the election. Now he was prepared to pull out his Dictator magic wand and wish away millions of legal votes. AND THE GOP WAS SITTING ON THEIR HANDS READY TO ALLOW HIM TO DO IT.

Now...tell me how either the GOP or trump can be trusted to govern this country again? The Party of Lincoln has become the Taliban of the United States.

"legal"

Nothing he has done so far is outside the law.

The simple fact is there simply isn't enough time to prove enough fraud, even if it happened, in the time given between the election and the certifications.

If the fraud is proven a year from now, would you condemn it? Would Biden Step down?

He could very well be prosecuted for interfering with an election. That is a FELONY! He did not just commit simple voter fraud.....HE TRIED TO DISQUALIFY THE ENTIRE ELECTION. That is Voter Fraud on Steroids.

He had the right to challenge the vote count in court. HE DID NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO NULLIFY LEGALLY CAST VOTES.
When you killed JFK, the real coup happened.

I'd say the Dems have already attempted a coup with the fraudulent election we just had.

Probably, ....the arrogance and ignorance of Trumptards never ceases to amaze me.

Well I'd say hundreds of signed affidavits and Dominion giving 6,000 Trump votes to Biden equals fraud wouldn't you??

Loads of fishy shit in this election and those hundreds of signed affidavits, signed by both Rep and Dem watchers sure are telling.

They are signed and legal. Not worthless at all. Those Rep and Dem watchers wouldn't have signed them if they were worthless. And they sure wouldn't have signed them if they didn't have something to report.

I work in a courthouse. Affidavits are legal. Much as you don't like it, they are legal and proof of wrong doing.
You work in a courthouse? That's nice and vague. Someone cleaning the urinals in a municipal court also "works in a courthouse" wouldn't make him or her a legal expert now would it? Considering your statement it seems to me that chances are this is likely the work you are referring to.

Oh I work in a courthouse all right. I work for the Sheriff's department. I work with 44 Trump loving deputies.

Affidavits are legal and anyone signing them knows the penalty for a false one.
Oh, pray tell what is the penalty for signing an affidavit that's never presented in court and as such is never challenged as most of them were? Or the penalty for signing an affidavit saying you heard from someone else there is election fraud in one way or another? The answer is nothing. Don't believe me. Michigan judge denies Trump campaign request to stop counting ballots (clickondetroit.com) Actual court hearing. Affidavit not accepted. No mention of any punishment.

You know the bitch you have to go pay after the judge slaps you with court costs? That's Claudette.
Something like that seems likely. Someone who really has a law degree would probably refer to her job. Work in a courthouse seems deliberately vague.

I'll tell you the only urinal I clean is the one in my house. I see and speak to lawyers every day. I can ask one for you. Better yet send me your address and I'll have one drop you a line. LOL
If those lawyers put it in your head that an affidavit is proof of anything I'll take a hard pass.

He did everything within his rights by law and did not create a coup against himself silly, do you even know what a coup is? Obviously not because the reactions are part of the lefts coup of a sitting President, in fact AG Bill Barr called what 5he left did a coup making you deflecting to ignore what the left did was as you put it, wrong.-Checkmate you chastised your own party as needing removal from their positions

Or so you can sign a sworn affidavit that he raped you? With that evidence he would go straight to jail. No need for a trial with that much evidence right? Nut job.

Just trying to explain to you that just because someone signs an affidavit, that doesn't prove anything. For example the one guy signed an affidavit that it "looked like" 80% of the military vote went to Biden. Ok, so tell us, what does that affidavit prove?

To me it proves that 80% of the military voted for Biden. And if that guy was in a primarily black precinct, that would make complete sense that 80% voted for Biden.

In fact, 80% is low. Biden got 90% of the black vote. So his observation PROVES that Republicans cheated.

The only cheating I was came from the Dems. They stole this election. More than enough evidence out there to prove it. If Biden were Trump you'd be screaming loud and long about election fraud and all that evidence that you discount for Trump would be proof for Biden.
uyhuet6isw861.png

ub7ydhj9hqy51.jpg

Yeah that looks just like you. Your head in the mud refusing to believe the evidence.

You look good .

The evidence is just invisible, right?

Your wannabee emperor has no clothes!
s9lvuovbw3b61.jpg

And if all this happened to Biden, we know you would defend Trump because it did happen to Gore and you defended Bush. Diebold voting machines were hacked. Lots of shady shit came out after the 2000 election.

I have yet to see your evidence Dominion voting machines were hacked.

What a pity you can't prove any of that evidence is true. None of it. All you can do is accept it based on nothing but pure faith.

What she is doing is taking the facts that happened in 2000 with Diebold voting machines and assuming the same thing happened with Dominion voting machines.

And notice they didn't mind when rigged voting machines were helping them win. Diebold isn't the only company that helped Republicans steal elections.

In the glare of the hotly contested 2018 elections, things did not go ideally for ES&S, the nation’s largest manufacturer of voting technology.

In Georgia, where the race for governor had drawn national interest amid concerns about election integrity, ES&S-owned technology was in use when more than 150,000 voters inexplicably did not cast a vote for lieutenant governor. In part because the aged ES&S-managed machines did not produce paper backups, it wasn’t clear whether mechanical or human errors were to blame. Litigation surrounding the vote endures to this day.

In Indiana, ES&S’ systems were plagued by mishaps at the local level. In Johnson County, for instance, the company’s brand-new machines faltered in ways that made it difficult to know whether some people had voted more than once.

“ES&S misjudged the need for appropriate resources to serve Johnson County on Election Day 2018,” a report issued by state election officials later concluded. Johnson County subsequently terminated its contract with ES&S and, this September, paid more than $1.5 million to purchase an entirely new set of equipment.

The uneven performance by ES&S in 2018, however, did little to dent its position as one of the most popular and powerful voting technology companies in the U.S. Any number of prior controversies hadn’t either.

The vote in 2006 in Sarasota, Florida, was just one. There, ES&S machines lost around 18,000 votes; it is still unclear why. The loss was far more than the margin of victory, and a lawsuit followed that ultimately resolved little. The company said in a statement that a variety of testing done on its machines supports its claim that the devices were not at fault, but the county wound up canceling its dealings with the firm shortly afterward.

I'm glad Republicans are making a big stink out of this because hopefully it will stop Republicans from rigging future elections.

What a pity you can't prove any of that evidence is true. None of it. All you can do is accept it based on nothing but pure faith.

Hacking Democracy is a 2006 Emmy nominated documentary film broadcast on HBO and created by producer Robert Carrillo Cohen and producer / directors Russell Michaels and Simon Ardizzone and executive producers Sarah Teale, Sian Edwards & Earl Katz. Filmed over three years it documents American citizens investigating anomalies and irregularities with 'e-voting' (electronic voting) systems that occurred during the 2000 and 2004 elections in the United States, especially in Volusia County, Florida. The film investigates the flawed integrity of electronic voting machines, particularly those made by Diebold Election Systems, exposing previously unknown backdoors in the Diebold trade secret computer software. The film culminates dramatically in the on-camera hacking of the in-use / working Diebold election system in Leon County, Florida - the same computer voting system which has been used in actual American elections across thirty-three states, and which still counts tens of millions of America's votes today.

In 2007 Hacking Democracy was nominated for an Emmy award for Outstanding Investigative Journalism

He did everything within his rights by law and did not create a coup against himself silly, do you even know what a coup is? Obviously not because the reactions are part of the lefts coup of a sitting President, in fact AG Bill Barr called what 5he left did a coup making you deflecting to ignore what the left did was as you put it, wrong.-Checkmate you chastised your own party as needing removal from their positions
Lets see if Republicans in the Senate impeach him for what he did.

They'll fall for the Dems trap if they do, as their intent is more then Trump,but divide the party itself.

They'll fall for the Dems trap if they do, as their intent is more then Trump,but divide the party itself.
Your party better not nominate a Trump type in 2024 or he will lose.

We've already done that silly

We should stop calling Trump a Republican. Mitch McConnell is a Republican. Mitt Romney is a Republican. Comey is a Republican. The Bush brothers are Republicans. The governor of Georgia is a Republican. Chris Christie is a Republican. Pence is a Republican.

They all say Trump lost.

If there really is a deep state then Trump needs to run as an independent. Or whoever Trump picks to succeed him, needs to run as a 3rd party candidate. That way Republicans split the vote with that candidate and Democrats win.

Same thing Republicans wanted Bernie to do.

We should stop calling Trump a Republican. Mitch McConnell is a Republican. Mitt Romney is a Republican. Comey is a Republican. The Bush brothers are Republicans. The governor of Georgia is a Republican. Chris Christie is a Republican. Pence is a Republican.

They all say Trump lost.
trump is a Fascist Sociopath with Mafia tendencies.

They all say Trump lost.
trump is a Fascist Sociopath with Mafia tendencies.
Says the party connected to the mob doing mobster acts. Why do you think they attack the greatest prosecuter of the Mob all the time.

They all say Trump lost.
You just named a bunch of foreign relations corrupt politicians and feds. The big money is in foreign deals and the club of CFA and CFR stick together or else fall together in scandals. They require a fellow member be in office to continue the multi million dollar deals that sell out their country and position. Trump as you saw made it hard for them to hide their pay to play schemes.
When some of that got exposed they all risked being outted so they all baned together cfa on both parties trying to stay out of jail and tarnished for life, so he was attacked by the swamp critters knee deep in schemes, some which would make your skin crawl.

They all say Trump lost.
You just named a bunch of foreign relations corrupt politicians and feds. The big money is in foreign deals and the club of CFA and CFR stick together or else fall together in scandals. They require a fellow member be in office to continue the multi million dollar deals that sell out their country and position. Trump as you saw made it hard for them to hide their pay to play schemes.
When some of that got exposed they all risked being outted so they all baned together cfa on both parties trying to stay out of jail and tarnished for life, so he was attacked by the swamp critters knee deep in schemes, some which would make your skin crawl.
Trump never mentioned this. If you are going to try to overthrow the government you have to be very clear why. Not just catchy slogans of drain the swamp.

Forum List

Back