Let us call the trump tantrum what it REALLY WAS....an attempted Coup!

SO...we had an Authoritarian Wannabe that was intent on taking the vote and the will of the people away. This is the same man who wanted his AG to arrest his political opponents in the last few weeks of the election. Now he was prepared to pull out his Dictator magic wand and wish away millions of legal votes. AND THE GOP WAS SITTING ON THEIR HANDS READY TO ALLOW HIM TO DO IT.

Now...tell me how either the GOP or trump can be trusted to govern this country again? The Party of Lincoln has become the Taliban of the United States.

I'd say the Dems have already attempted a coup with the fraudulent election we just had.

34 judges, many of them Trump appointees, didn't find any fraud.
Do you think you know more than 34 federal judges?
Probably, ....the arrogance and ignorance of Trumptards never ceases to amaze me.

Well I'd say hundreds of signed affidavits and Dominion giving 6,000 Trump votes to Biden equals fraud wouldn't you??

Oh they caught the 6,000 but one had to wonder how many they didn't catch.

Loads of fishy shit in this election and those hundreds of signed affidavits, signed by both Rep and Dem watchers sure are telling.
As Richard Hopkins proved, signed affidavits are worthless.

As much as you hope they are worthless they are far from worthless.

They are signed and legal. Not worthless at all. Those Rep and Dem watchers wouldn't have signed them if they were worthless. And they sure wouldn't have signed them if they didn't have something to report.
Signed is meaningless. Again, Richard Hopkins is proof of that.

I work in a courthouse. Affidavits are legal. Much as you don't like it, they are legal and proof of wrong doing.
Do you want to retract this stupid statement you just made? Affidavits are proof of wrong doing?

So the next time a Democrat signs a sworn affidavit accusing a Republican of wrongdoing, are you going to say that the Republican is guilty just because an affidavit was signed?

I know your argument. You've been saying, "would you sign an affidavit if it wasn't true?"

But I already explained not one affidavit signed by Republican operatives proves anything. They just said things like, "From what I could tell 80% of the military vote seemed to go to Biden and I've always heard that the military votes for Republicans".

That's not proof of anything other than maybe Republicans lie when they say the military favors them. Maybe that's not true at all. Just because Republicans like to spend money on the military doesn't mean the troops favor Republicans.

Today there are a lot more blacks and women in the military

The U.S. military has taken significant steps over the past decade to build a more diverse and inclusive force that attracts the country’s top talent. In particular, the services have opened more doors for women in recent years, ending restrictions on combat roles. However, women and racial and ethnic minorities remain underrepresented in parts of the military, particularly at the highest levels of leadership. The military has also opened its ranks to openly gay individuals, but it has maintained broad prohibitions on those who are transgender.

Early exit polls show President-elect Biden winning the votes of 57 percent of women

Biden’s Road to Victory Is Paved by Women
Democratic nominee leads President Trump by 14 points, 54% to 40%, among America’s largest voting bloc

SO...we had an Authoritarian Wannabe that was intent on taking the vote and the will of the people away. This is the same man who wanted his AG to arrest his political opponents in the last few weeks of the election. Now he was prepared to pull out his Dictator magic wand and wish away millions of legal votes. AND THE GOP WAS SITTING ON THEIR HANDS READY TO ALLOW HIM TO DO IT.

Now...tell me how either the GOP or trump can be trusted to govern this country again? The Party of Lincoln has become the Taliban of the United States.

I'd say the Dems have already attempted a coup with the fraudulent election we just had.

Probably, ....the arrogance and ignorance of Trumptards never ceases to amaze me.

Well I'd say hundreds of signed affidavits and Dominion giving 6,000 Trump votes to Biden equals fraud wouldn't you??

Loads of fishy shit in this election and those hundreds of signed affidavits, signed by both Rep and Dem watchers sure are telling.

They are signed and legal. Not worthless at all. Those Rep and Dem watchers wouldn't have signed them if they were worthless. And they sure wouldn't have signed them if they didn't have something to report.

I work in a courthouse. Affidavits are legal. Much as you don't like it, they are legal and proof of wrong doing.
You work in a courthouse? That's nice and vague. Someone cleaning the urinals in a municipal court also "works in a courthouse" wouldn't make him or her a legal expert now would it? Considering your statement it seems to me that chances are this is likely the work you are referring to.

Oh I work in a courthouse all right. I work for the Sheriff's department. I work with 44 Trump loving deputies.

Affidavits are legal and anyone signing them knows the penalty for a false one.
You mean like the affidavit signed by Richard Hopkins before he verbally recanted it? What penalty did he face?

You tell me.

Do you want to retract this stupid statement you just made? Affidavits are proof of wrong doing?

So the next time a Democrat signs a sworn affidavit accusing a Republican of wrongdoing, are you going to say that the Republican is guilty just because an affidavit was signed?

I know your argument. You've been saying, "would you sign an affidavit if it wasn't true?"

But I already explained not one affidavit signed by Republican operatives proves anything. They just said things like, "From what I could tell 80% of the military vote seemed to go to Biden and I've always heard that the military votes for Republicans".

That's not proof of anything other than maybe Republicans lie when they say the military favors them. Maybe that's not true at all. Just because Republicans like to spend money on the military doesn't mean the troops favor Republicans.

The U.S. military has taken significant steps over the past decade to build a more diverse and inclusive force that attracts the country’s top talent. In particular, the services have opened more doors for women in recent years, ending restrictions on combat roles. However, women and racial and ethnic minorities remain underrepresented in parts of the military, particularly at the highest levels of leadership. The military has also opened its ranks to openly gay individuals, but it has maintained broad prohibitions on those who are transgender.

Early exit polls show President-elect Biden winning the votes of 57 percent of women

Democratic nominee leads President Trump by 14 points, 54% to 40%, among America’s largest voting bloc

Jesus are you stupid. It has to be proven to be true or false. I don't know many people who would sign a false one as if its proven to be false its a charge of perjury.

I'd wouldn't vote for Biden to shovel shit out of my horse stall.

You work in a courthouse? That's nice and vague. Someone cleaning the urinals in a municipal court also "works in a courthouse" wouldn't make him or her a legal expert now would it? Considering your statement it seems to me that chances are this is likely the work you are referring to.
You know the bitch you have to go pay after the judge slaps you with court costs? That's Claudette.
Something like that seems likely. Someone who really has a law degree would probably refer to her job. Work in a courthouse seems deliberately vague.

I'll tell you the only urinal I clean is the one in my house. I see and speak to lawyers every day. I can ask one for you. Better yet send me your address and I'll have one drop you a line. LOL
So you can come to his house with zip ties?

Or so you can sign a sworn affidavit that he raped you? With that evidence he would go straight to jail. No need for a trial with that much evidence right? Nut job.

That she doesn't know the difference between evidence and proof reveals she's full of shit.

Leave it to an idiot like you to ASSUME someone doesn't know the difference between evidence and proof. That got to be your stupid ass.
Who assumed? You revealed you don't know the difference when you idiotically claimed affidavits are proof. No, they're not. They're evidence. They can be proven in a court of law; but sadly for Twice Impeached Trump, none ever were. Not one. That's why Trump went from fighting in court under oath to fighting in front of state legislatures where no one was under oath.

I stopped trusting them to govern in the reagan years.

They have only gotten worse as time goes on.

Oh I work in a courthouse all right. I work for the Sheriff's department. I work with 44 Trump loving deputies.

You mean like the affidavit signed by Richard Hopkins before he verbally recanted it? What penalty did he face?

You tell me.
He was not charged with perjury.

You know the bitch you have to go pay after the judge slaps you with court costs? That's Claudette.
Something like that seems likely. Someone who really has a law degree would probably refer to her job. Work in a courthouse seems deliberately vague.

I'll tell you the only urinal I clean is the one in my house. I see and speak to lawyers every day. I can ask one for you. Better yet send me your address and I'll have one drop you a line. LOL

Or so you can sign a sworn affidavit that he raped you? With that evidence he would go straight to jail. No need for a trial with that much evidence right? Nut job.

You are one sick biased lefty loon. Good Lord.

You tell me.

he could have been as its a perjury charge for a false affidavit.

Jesus are you stupid. It has to be proven to be true or false. I don't know many people who would sign a false one as if its proven to be false its a charge of perjury.

I'd wouldn't vote for Biden to shovel shit out of my horse stall.
LOLOL

Since it has to be proven to be true or false, it's not proof until it's proven. Yet you idiotically claimed they are proof of wrongdoing.

Is any of this sinking in yet?

You tell me.

But he wasn't. Nor was Melissa Carone.

That she doesn't know the difference between evidence and proof reveals she's full of shit.

Leave it to an idiot like you to ASSUME someone doesn't know the difference between evidence and proof. That got to be your stupid ass.
Who assumed? You revealed you don't know the difference when you idiotically claimed affidavits are proof. No, they're not. They're evidence. They can be proven in a court of law; but sadly for Twice Impeached Trump, none ever were. Not one. That's why Trump went from fighting in court under oath to fighting in front of state legislatures where no one was under oath.

• One said military ballots going to Joe Biden 'stuck out' to them because they believed military 'tended to be more conservative
  • The person could not 'provide specific numbers or names'
  • Another claimed independent poll watchers seemed 'ideologically far-left' and supported the proclaimed autonomous zone in Seattle
  • They also 'condoned' crime and wanted to work in Brooklyn
  • A witness in a Trump campaign Pennsylvania suit recanted his statement, and another brought forward turned out to be a convicted child sex offender

Sworn statements from a Donald Trump campaign lawsuit alleging vote fraud include complaints about military ballots going for Biden despite one GOP poll watcher saying he thought those who serve are 'conservative.'

The same poll-watcher also said under oath that he believed independent poll watchers were in fact left-wing radicals.

Among the the things that tipped off the GOP poll watcher: the independents said they wanted to work in Brooklyn or expressed sympathy with protesters who declared an autonomous zone in Seattle.

'As a final note, I did find it odd that, throughout the day/night, I saw a few dozen military ballots be counted,' according to one affidavit accompanying the suit.

'
Although I cannot provide specific numbers or names, I can estimate that at least 80% of the military ballots I saw were straight ticket democrat or simply had Joe Biden's name filled in on them. I had always been told that military personnel tended to be more conservative, so this stuck out to me as the day went on,' GOP poll watcher Braden Giacobazzi wrote.

He had always been told? Maybe he was told wrong? What does his affidavit even prove? Nothing!!!

Just trying to explain to you that just because someone signs an affidavit, that doesn't prove anything. For example the one guy signed an affidavit that it "looked like" 80% of the military vote went to Biden. Ok, so tell us, what does that affidavit prove?

To me it proves that 80% of the military voted for Biden. And if that guy was in a primarily black precinct, that would make complete sense that 80% voted for Biden.

In fact, 80% is low. Biden got 90% of the black vote. So his observation PROVES that Republicans cheated.

You tell me.

One guy said "it looked like 80% of the military vote went to Biden and I always thought the military voted more conservative than that".

How are you going to lock him up for saying that?

Just trying to explain to you that just because someone signs an affidavit, that doesn't prove anything. For example the one guy signed an affidavit that it "looked like" 80% of the military vote went to Biden. Ok, so tell us, what does that affidavit prove?

To me it proves that 80% of the military voted for Biden. And if that guy was in a primarily black precinct, that would make complete sense that 80% voted for Biden.

In fact, 80% is low. Biden got 90% of the black vote. So his observation PROVES that Republicans cheated.

The only cheating I was came from the Dems. They stole this election. More than enough evidence out there to prove it. If Biden were Trump you'd be screaming loud and long about election fraud and all that evidence that you discount for Trump would be proof for Biden.

The only cheating I was came from the Dems. They stole this election. More than enough evidence out there to prove it. If Biden were Trump you'd be screaming loud and long about election fraud and all that evidence that you discount for Trump would be proof for Biden.
What a pity you can't prove any of that evidence is true. None of it. All you can do is accept it based on nothing but pure faith.

uyhuet6isw861.png

ub7ydhj9hqy51.jpg

uyhuet6isw861.png

ub7ydhj9hqy51.jpg

Yeah that looks just like you. Your head in the mud refusing to believe the evidence.

You look good .

uyhuet6isw861.png

ub7ydhj9hqy51.jpg

Yeah that looks just like you. Your head in the mud refusing to believe the evidence.

You look good .
Whatever evidence that was presented to court of law, i want to see.

But it would seem that "evidence" wasnt enough for the judges.

Just realizing that this OP was posted over a month before the ChudProuder Plot of 1/6

Forum List

Back