Lessons on being Southern from a Southerner............

Well... that's 55 seconds of my life I'll never get back...

On a side note, there is a law on the verge of being signed here in SC regarding the "Carolina Squat" trucks. It would make it illegal to raise the front fender of a truck four or more inches above the rear fender. They say that the "Carolina Squat" limits drivers’ ability "to see what’s in front of them, creating a hazardous situation for pedestrians and other vehicles."

I can see their point. And it looks dumb as hell...

On a side note, there is a law on the verge of being signed here in SC regarding the "Carolina Squat" trucks. It would make it illegal to raise the front fender of a truck four or more inches above the rear fender. They say that the "Carolina Squat" limits drivers’ ability "to see what’s in front of them, creating a hazardous situation for pedestrians and other vehicles."

You'd think looking like a fucking idiot would be enough to keep people from doing it.

60 years ago they called that a dago rake in CA.

The freaking Civil War ended more than 170 years ago. Americans established industrial centers in the southern part of the U.S. Southerners fought in two wars and half a dozen conflicts. People are free to travel and relocate in the South. Why does the myth of "the Southerner) still persist?

You have to live in the South after coming from the north or west.

It is a world by itself from I35 into Oklahoma and east to the Atlantic Ocean.

There are more wannabe rednecks with pickemup trucks with those rubber scrotums hanging from the hitch in Pittsburgh than in the entire state of Kentucky. In Pittsburgh untold thousands of so called wannabes are rednecks by pure affectation. Make no mistake, they are still city slickers beneath all the show.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back