Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

If a man standing in his door way is a threat to a cop, then that cop shouldn’t be on the force
You are just chanting the same bs to a new target

Why would any sane person want to risk their life as a cop when there are radical cop haters waiting to pounce on them every time they are forced to use their firearm?

The next cop on the beat may not respond to the next call for help thanks to people (libs) like we have on this forum

Breaking the law and not adhering to lawful commands, now when a black man is shot by the cops for doing the same thing folks like you claim it's justified.
LIAR. On this thread I challenged this shooting.

You are a USELESS RACE BAITER.

THERE ARE NO FISH HERE BITCH

Who gives a damn what you challenged, she was breaking the law when she was shot you racist coward.
Only RACIST HERE IS YOU

That shoot was total BS.

I questioned this shoot but you didnt notice because you are a RACE BAITING TROLL.

You are a disgrace to Black people.

Only RACIST HERE IS YOU

That shoot was total BS.

I questioned this shoot but you didnt notice because you are a RACE BAITING TROLL.

You are a disgrace to Black people.
Who gives a damn what you question, the only reason you questioned it was because the officer was a black man and the criminal was a white woman. GFY racist trash.

Who gives a damn what you question, the only reason you questioned it was because the officer was a black man and the criminal was a white woman. GFY racist trash.
Another LIE. You get ANGRY when people question YOUR RACE BAITING NARRATIVE.

You ARE THE WORST RACIST ON THIS BOARD.

Forum List

Back