Less Than 2 Years In Office, This Is The THIRD Fed Increase Under Biden

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1655353562682.png

"Hold my dementia medication and my beer - I got this."

Hannity seems to be another hooked on the "free" money with absolutely no understanding why the increases have to be done.

What we need to do is to further cut taxes to put even more money back into the economy.

Because of Potatohead's massive inflation interest rates are going up. That will make everything else more expensive and really put a damper on the housing market.

It will also slow down the economy that is already on the brink of a recession.

Joe Potatohead is fucking up everything and it is only going to get worse.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is a moron. We told you Moon Bats he was going to be a disaster. The sonofabitch never got anything right in his life.

I got lucky. I bought my house when trump was around and my interest is 3.1 not super great but pretty good, especially compared to today.

I expect they will raise the rates again before the year is out. Maybe not as much as 75 basis points, but there will be another.

All this is going to do is hurt middle America by limiting loans they can take out or afford to pay. A house, a new car, a new roof, a new heating and air conditioning set up, and so on.

The poor will continue being poor, the upper class will be just fine, it's the middle class that gets hurt and is punished because the current administration made our dollar worth less. The man have to sacrifice for the few. Make no mistake about it, the middle class is the one that's going to pay for the countries problems.

Forum List

Back