Thinking about starting a forum dedicated to stretching the dollar, investing during these tough economic times, etc...

Would you be interested in a site dedicated to investing, money saving tips, finance hacks, etc?

• Yes, I would be interested

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No, I would not

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (explain in comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

elchorizo

Platinum Member
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2009
I've been kicking around the idea of maybe starting a forum dedicated to investing, money saving tips, finance hacks, etc... It would be on a new site, not here on USMB. Would anyone here be interested in participating in a site like that?

Why not just use one of the forums here to find out if there is any interest?

Hopefully you're not just looking to ask here for opinions on participation as most here are too busy arguing who's to blame for anything to answer honestly.

But I would guess those members would participate in a thread started here on money saving tips and even if they don't post, they would read it to learn. But that's not exactly what you're asking here either.

There is alot of interest in how to stretch a buck in the general population so a new forum dedicated to that, would probably be successful as long as you could 'advertise' it to a wider audience than USMB. If you are on Facebook, there are alot of groups dedicated to that sort of thing. Good luck.

Yeah? I was thinking of starting a Rice and Beans recipe thread.....

Forum List

Back