Leonardo DiCaprio testifies that Obama received $30 million in illegal donations from a CCP donor.

Are you suggesting Truth Social made up a story that Di Caprio testified in Federal Court making these statements?

Even funnier is they cite Reuthers, who never saw a PLO propaganda video they wouldn't repeatedly show no matter how obviously faked it was, like the 'dead baby' they ran twice, once for a pity story in Iraq and again in a PLO pity story over a year later after Israelis handed them their asses over firing missiles into Israel. They were also big peddlers of the Saint Pancake drama as well.

Huh, taking tens of millions from CCP stooges. Is completely illegal of course, so where is the DOJ and AGs cracking down on “election fraud”?

Was Obama aware of this?

Stupid MAC taunting with his newest lines like "Go get em" as if WE have any possibilities of getting the corrupt FED DOJ or any State Bragg to go do something about any Obiden. Kiss off MAC. you suck massive crank, you phony home O punk. Financial Advisor.....lol! your advice is worthy of the toilet bowl, you dumb OX.
Insults, insults, insults.

Show me where DiCaprio testified that Obama received $30 million in illegal donations from a CCP donor.

Show me. I'm sure it will EASY for you.

Man up, if you can, and show me.

Last edited:
Huh, taking tens of millions from CCP stooges. Is completely illegal of course, so where is the DOJ and AGs cracking down on “election fraud”?

Any real news sites reporting this?

The only lie is the title of this thread and the link in the OP
What is the lie?

DiCaprio testified this chinaman said he gave 20 to 30 million in campaign donations to Obama.

Are you disputing that he testified in open court to this?

I did not claim the accusation was automatically true. I said it is a crime to take that much foreign money, so it should be investigated.

Insults, insults, insults.

Show me where DiCaprio testified that Obama received $30 million in illegal donations from a CCP donor.

Show me. I'm sure it will EASY for you.

Man up, if you can, and show me.
Okay:
DiCaprio said, “It was a causal conversation about what party he was in support of, I told him what party I was in support of. And he told me that he, or he and a group, were going to make a significant contribution to the Democratic Party.”

“It was a significant sum… something to the tune of $20-30 million. I said, ‘Wow that’s a lot of money!’” the actor testified.

Equal application of the laws must be the standard in American law enforcement.... so when will some republican state DA bring up charges on Obama and Biden?....
you wonder why they don't do that more often

I am sure one reason is that some RINOs have some skeletons in the closet themselves, don't want the old spotlight on them (for attacking dimrats)

They still believe it.

Fucking incredible.

What part about this do you not get? Now maybe it did or did not happen, but apparently the Justice Department believes so.

"In this Washington, D.C., trial, which began last week, Low and Michel are accused of conspiring to use straw donors to funnel millions of dollars of the businessman's money to the 2012 campaign of then-presidential candidate Barack Obama.

DiCaprio recalled Low telling him once that the financier planned on donating “$20-30 million” to the Democratic Party in 2012, which had Obama at the top of the ticket. The actor remembered saying “wow, that’s a lot of money” at the moment."

Forum List

Back