Leonardo DiCaprio testifies that Obama received $30 million in illegal donations from a CCP donor.

Huh, taking tens of millions from CCP stooges. Is completely illegal of course, so where is the DOJ and AGs cracking down on “election fraud”?

Wow! Scheme to defraud and violate campaign finance laws

Huh, taking tens of millions from CCP stooges. Is completely illegal of course, so where is the DOJ and AGs cracking down on “election fraud”?

Kickback for Wuhan and more.

Why did the US put a bio lab in Wuhan and bill the taxpayer for it?

So HUNTER BIDEN and homO could get KICKBACKS

DiCaprio testified this chinaman said he gave 20 to 30 million in campaign donations to Obama.

That is not what he testified. He never said anything about Obama. He never said the chinaman gave money to anyone.

Yes, Leo DiCaprio testified in a federal court case.

He did not testify that Obama received 30 million dollars.

He did not testify that anyone received any money.

Thus the OP is fake news
Prove Obama did not accept money. Forget DiCaprio. I agree with you that he is full of shit given that he arrives in big yachts to protest global warming….. but a clock is right twice a day.

Just keep on making alibis for traitors who wouldn't piss on you if your heart was on fire.

I am just stating the facts of what was said in the testimony.

And facts make fucking morons like you shit yourselves.

Is the trial over yet and all the accused found ''not guilty?''

This thread is not about the whole trial, it is about what Leo testified and the OP is a fucking lie.

But you have to defend him since he belongs to your tribe

Okay, he said he would donate, but did he actually go thru with it? Did he give the money to Pras Michel who then laundered it thru to Obama?

Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Trial: How His Charges Involve Leonardo DiCaprio, Barack Obama, Kim Kardashian And More

Michel is on trial in a Washington federal court for allegedly conspiring to funnel money from a Malaysian government fund to finance Barack Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign, and on Monday, actor Leonardo DiCaprio became the first of potentially several big-name celebrities to testify.

none of our links said Obama got any money. none of your links even said that the money was actually donated.
I do believe there is already an ongoing trial allegedly people were conspiring to funnel money from a Malaysian government fund to finance Barack Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign.

I do believe there is already an ongoing trial allegedly people were conspiring to funnel money from a Malaysian government fund to finance Barack Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign.

That is what this trial is about. This thread was about specific testimony from Leo. The OP lied about what was said in court.

That is what this trial is about. This thread was about specific testimony from Leo. The OP lied about what was said in court.
He's making assumptions, drawing conclusions and forming an opinion, based on existing facts and evidence. Is it really a lie if a person speculates that A & B = C?

He's making assumptions, drawing conclusions and forming an opinion, based on existing facts and evidence. Is it really a lie if a person speculates that A & B = C?

The OP made a statment of fact about what was said in court.

They lied.

Quit defending them just because they are part of your tribe

Bring some heat or at least something relative to the topic…..

You post a stupid fucking comment and you get one back.

Tell me dumbfuck, how does one prove someone did not do something.

Last edited by a moderator:
The OP made a statment of fact about what was said in court.

They lied.

Quit defending them just because they are part of your tribe
Geez, we went thru years with half the damn country falling for one lie after another, whether it was vaccinations, masks, or Trump-Russia collusion. Those were flat out lies. The OP is making assumptions. I don't think he has the proof. My very first post I asked him if he had proof. So why do you assume I'm defending him, just because I'm not slinging around the L word?

Forum List

Back