Legalize Grass?

.... But nearly all those kids have woken up, and turned into real human beings. And highly productive ones at that. .....

You're using some lame excuse and I'm talking about real people. This past summer one of my students - a great kid I saw everyday - who started with that shit progressed up to the shit that took his life. A real person, a real life. Stop with the selfish pothead bullshit because real lives are ruined for the sake of your little fucking indulgence.

:fu:
So where is your outrage at alcohol when teens drive drunk and die?

These legalize weed threads are full of hypocrisy and rationalizations

.... But nearly all those kids have woken up, and turned into real human beings. And highly productive ones at that. .....

You're using some lame excuse and I'm talking about real people. This past summer one of my students - a great kid I saw everyday - who started with that shit progressed up to the shit that took his life. A real person, a real life. Stop with the selfish pothead bullshit because real lives are ruined for the sake of your little fucking indulgence.

If you want to start a thread about banning alcohol, go ahead. You brainless potheads always turn to this when you cannot justify your selfish bullshit on its own terms.

If your reason for not making any drug legal is that kids might partake then you all better be teetotalers and be calling for alcohol to be made illegal again.

If you want to start a thread about banning alcohol, go ahead. You brainless potheads always turn to this when you cannot justify your selfish bullshit on its own terms.
I'm not a pot head.

I smoke occasionally just like you drink occasionally but you don't want anyone messing with your booze do you? You're just another hypocrite who only thinks your drug of choice should be legal even if kids use it

Stupid idea, pushed by stupid, selfish potheads who don't give a second thought to the lives, families, and communities destroyed by that trash.

I know of no one whose life was destroyed by pot. I know a lot of people whose lives have been helped by the medicinal benefits of the herb, myself included.

I have seen too many bright energetic kids with great futures and unlimited potential, turn in just a few months into unmotivated slugs barely able to keep their blood shot eyes open, and devoid of any ambition or concern for their own welfare, let alone for the outcome of their future. Old hippies and assorted other adult scumbags who just want to indulge their own feel good moment don’t pause to think about what this shit does to children, children, children. Read that carefully, I said children. Their families their communities all of it gets destroyed by this shit and I have seen it far too many times. All this crap about medicinal uses when there are other medicines that perform the same task, or distractions about banning alcohol instead, miss the entire point that careless and irresponsible pieces of shit are all too willing to avoid just so they can sit there and have their little smoky smoky and get a little buzz on for a second. Nothing else matters in the world or for the sake of the entire country except that they can sit and have a little fucking smoke for their little two fucking minutes and their little fucking pointless lives while others lives are ruined by it.

Legalizing weed will not have an effect on the number of children who smoke it.

Legal weed dispensaries only allow people 21 and over to walk in.

Underage kids drink too so are you for making alcohol illegal ?

Legal weed will increase the number of children who smoke it, as they will be able to go into their parents stash when they ain't looking, as well as go to the local bodega with a note purportedly signed by mom to allow them to buy grass.
you mean just like kids who raid their parents' liquor supply?

There were a lot fewer kids raiding their parents' liquor supply before Prohibition was repealed.

Stupid idea, pushed by stupid, selfish potheads who don't give a second thought to the lives, families, and communities destroyed by that trash.

I know of no one whose life was destroyed by pot. I know a lot of people whose lives have been helped by the medicinal benefits of the herb, myself included.

I have seen too many bright energetic kids with great futures and unlimited potential, turn in just a few months into unmotivated slugs barely able to keep their blood shot eyes open, and devoid of any ambition or concern for their own welfare, let alone for the outcome of their future. Old hippies and assorted other adult scumbags who just want to indulge their own feel good moment don’t pause to think about what this shit does to children, children, children. Read that carefully, I said children. Their families their communities all of it gets destroyed by this shit and I have seen it far too many times. All this crap about medicinal uses when there are other medicines that perform the same task, or distractions about banning alcohol instead, miss the entire point that careless and irresponsible pieces of shit are all too willing to avoid just so they can sit there and have their little smoky smoky and get a little buzz on for a second. Nothing else matters in the world or for the sake of the entire country except that they can sit and have a little fucking smoke for their little two fucking minutes and their little fucking pointless lives while others lives are ruined by it.

Legal weed will increase the number of children who smoke it, as they will be able to go into their parents stash when they ain't looking, as well as go to the local bodega with a note purportedly signed by mom to allow them to buy grass.

There were a lot fewer kids raiding their parents' liquor supply before Prohibition was repealed.

So then you must be for reinstating prohibition. Right?

you can't buy weed at the bodega.

Not yet. But in short order, it will be made more convenient for the people. You can but beer, cigarettes and lottery tickets at corner stores, the people will demand that it become available at gas stations, groceries and Walmart.

you can't buy weed at the bodega.

Not yet. But in short order, it will be made more convenient for the people. You can but beer, cigarettes and lottery tickets at corner stores, the people will demand that it become available at gas stations, groceries and Walmart.

Maybe but even then it's only supposed to be sold to people over 21.

I get carded every time I buy beer or wine at the supermarket

If your reason for not making any drug legal is that kids might partake then you all better be teetotalers and be calling for alcohol to be made illegal again.

So then you must be for reinstating prohibition. Right?

If it's selfish for an adult to use pot then why isn't it selfish for an adult to use alcohol or cigarettes or...... after all the children are at risk from those drugs too aren't they?

You're a fucking hypocrite

Potheads stink.
Here in Oregon, you smell the shit everywhere. You smell it walking down the street in a neighborhood, you smell it on people's clothing.
Having nothing whatsoever to do with decriminalizing it.

Actually, it has everything to do with it. When you tell people its respectable and ok to get loaded on grass, a number of people will do it all the time and it will appear.

Sure, people still get stoned if it isn't legal/respectable, but they are more discrete about it.

Very similar to the She-Male situation. There were always fellows who like to wear ladies' clothes. But they did it at night, in the red light zones, and when they went to work in the morning they wore a suit and tie. The modern era's normalization has led this to be seen in respectable company.

Potheads stink.
Here in Oregon, you smell the shit everywhere. You smell it walking down the street in a neighborhood, you smell it on people's clothing.
Having nothing whatsoever to do with decriminalizing it.

Actually, it has everything to do with it. When you tell people its respectable and ok to get loaded on grass, a number of people will do it all the time and it will appear.

Sure, people still get stoned if it isn't legal/respectable, but they are more discrete about it.

Very similar to the She-Male situation. There were always fellows who like to wear ladies' clothes. But they did it at night, in the red light zones, and when they went to work in the morning they wore a suit and tie. The modern era's normalization has led this to be seen in respectable company.

I disagree with that.

People have been pretty open about their marijuana use for a long time now.

No one tries to hide it anymore and hasn't for a long time.

Like Prohibition, the "war" on drugs is a failure, criminalizing marijuana is a failure and won't have the intended result.

Whatever the issues or problems associated with the sale and use of pot, more government, bigger government isn't the solution.

If it's selfish for an adult to use pot then why isn't it selfish for an adult to use alcohol or cigarettes or...... .

You brainless potheads always turn to this when you cannot justify your selfish bullshit on its own terms.

If it's selfish for an adult to use pot then why isn't it selfish for an adult to use alcohol or cigarettes or...... .

You brainless potheads always turn to this when you cannot justify your selfish bullshit on its own terms.

How is an adult using marijuana on occasion any more selfish than an adult using alcohol on occasion?

You have been ducking that question this entire thread.

How is an adult using marijuana on occasion any more selfish than an adult using alcohol on occasion?

It is relevant to the discussion.

Even if you want to deny that so you can rationalize that your drug of choice should be legal

Forum List

Back