Legalize Grass?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
They are talking this shit here in Pennsylvania.

I think its a good idea, but it has to be done right.

IMHO, no "Grass Commissions", no special taxes, licenses or regulatory boards, no special "dispensaries".

Allow the weed to be sold in Walmart, Family Dollar, Giant Eagle, Sheetz and Target, as well any mom and pops that want to push the herbs. It would be subject to state sales tax, but nothing outside what someone buying a case of Coke or Pabst.

Eliminate the political plums and patronage out of the Grass Industry, don't let the politicians have a taste.

IMHO, no "Grass Commissions", no special taxes, licenses or regulatory boards, no special "dispensaries".

Allow the weed to be sold in Walmart, Family Dollar, Giant Eagle, Sheetz and Target, as well any mom and pops that want to push the herbs. It would be subject to state sales tax, but nothing outside what someone buying a case of Coke or Pabst.

Eliminate the political plums and patronage out of the Grass Industry, don't let the politicians have a taste.

And what about those who served time in prison for just possession of weed?

Just like the Turnpike, Gambling, and the PLCB.

All sort of government pork will be involved

And that will be a pre-requisite for passage.

That won't happen for a long time if ever. But is it legal there medically?

Ruined life.

Job. rap sheet.

Tough shit?

Sorry to hear about it, but most people today found with "just possession of weed" go home, at least around here.

Just like the Turnpike, Gambling, and the PLCB.

All sort of government pork will be involved

And that will be a pre-requisite for passage.

And that's exactly why I'm against the proposal.

If it was a clean bill, where grass was legalized based on its own merits instead of the creation of new authorities and boards, I'd be for it.

they should serve at least 50% of their sentence and then released,,,

Ummmmm....Well I have to.......Let's see.....................What was this thread about again please?

Lace that shit with some Chinese Fentanyl......and you're gonna get so f**king high..

Forum List

Back