Lefty Remedial Education 103; What a Freaking Assault Weapon Actually Is

And why cant a person be a single cell? .
For the same reason those cheeks cells you wash down the drain every day brushing your teeth aren't murdering people.

Unique DNA has nothing to do with it since identical twin and triplets all have the same DNA.

For the same reason those cheeks cells you wash down the drain every day brushing your teeth aren't murdering people.

Unique DNA has nothing to do with it since identical twin and triplets all have the same DNA.
The cheek cells are not different from the person whose mouth they were taken from and so are not different genetically, which is why they are used for genetic testing, lol.

The point about uniqueness isnt so much that no one else int he universe has their same DNA, though that is usually the case.

The pint is that they are not mere tissue of ole Mom or Dad.

We should supply Liberals with this assault weapon, much of this countries problems would be taken care of!

B3c7NGb.jpg

The cheek cells are not different from the person whose mouth they were taken from and so are not different genetically, which is why they are used for genetic testing, lol.

The point about uniqueness isnt so much that no one else int he universe has their same DNA, though that is usually the case.

The pint is that they are not mere tissue of ole Mom or Dad.
On the contrary, they are mere tissue until they grow into a person.

The gun people should appoint a committee to figure out what an assault rifle is, but then many of us don't really care.

I see. Fuck you! You're too stupid to issue a rebuttal, and thus default to a non sequitur and a personal attack.

There is no lie, no attempt to misrepresent the fact that the 2nd A. isn't in reality infringed, and has been over the past two centuries.
Thank you for proving, once again, what "tolerance" means to the far Left.

Why would anyone tolerate an asshole such as you? Keep on pretending that the 2nd is absolute, proof that you are a stupid asshole.

How about gun control?

How about vote control? Speech control? Religion control?

Shall NOT infringe, Comrade.

And yet, it is. Waken and smell the coffee. You can buy a fully automatic weapon, a machine gun, but expect to be 'infringed':

"Prompted by prohibition era gangsters and the rise of organized crime (law enforcement was seriously outgunned by the likes of bad guy like Dillinger), the United States drafted the National Firearms Act which passed in 1934. The National Firearms Act did not ban machine guns, but it made them impossible to afford for most people. To buy a machine gun under the 1934 NFA, an individual needs to submit the following (the procedure remains unchanged even today):

• Pay a tax of $200, which in 1934 was worth over $3,500
  • Fill out a lengthy application to register your gun with the federal government
  • Submit photographs
  • Submit passport photos
  • Get your chief law enforcement official to sign your application
  • Wait for the results of your background check to come back"
So, the evidence is clear an convincing, the 2nd A. is not what you believe it to be. Some guns are regulated, as we saw in the Brady Bill. Sadly, two terrorist organizations - the NRA and the GOP - conspired to allow this bill to sunset. Now they oppose "no fly, no buy" another example of putting the American citizen in harm's way.

I see no harm in regulating actual military weapons lke machine guns, and having their owners pay a small tax or fee, nor do 80% of gun owners in the USA.

But banning single shot rifles for being 'assault weapons' when the criteria for doing so will be arbitrary and completely cosmetic is asinine, pointless and harassment of American gun owners..

Point taken, but one round per pull with large capacity magazines have done a good deal of carnage when in the wrong hands. As long as the NRA an its supporters continue the current trend of no gun control, and the Republican Pols put their job over the lives of innocents, we can expect more carnage and greater public outcry.

The general public doesn't care if a gun is an assault rifle or a single action revolver, they are moved emotionally by what have become common occurrences - mass murder by a single person with a gun. The NRA and the GOP need to wise up and seek compromise, otherwise in the future more repressive infringements will become the popular choice.

It is a mind cringing fact to realize that our Republics loudest voices on the gun issue are such idiotic ignoramuses that they dont know what the hell an assault rifle is.

It is even worse when their supposed opposition party gives in and uses the same erroneous bullshit terms inaccurately as the Gun Grabbing Nazis do.

So here is a little article to help the goose stepping leftwing idiots to get their shit straight.

Not that facts have ever slowed them down at all.

What Is an 'Assault Weapon?' - Breitbart

What is an “assault weapon?”
Is it a gun that shoots a certain round? Say a .223 or a 5.56? Or is a gun that has a flashlight on it? What about a laser or an aftermarket grip, or a heat shield, or flash hider?

Does the term “assault weapon” only apply to black guns? Or can an “assault weapon” be white or green or red or brown or camouflage? Can it be pink?

Does an “assault weapon” use magazines or does it use what Sen. Tim Kaine called “ammunition clips?” After all, President Obama recently described the Glock handgun Omar Mateen carried in Pulse Orlando as a gun that “had a lot of clips in it.”

Is a clip like a bullet or do Kaine and Obama simply not understand firearm basics?

Here’s the point: “assault weapons” is a made up term that applies to whatever best serves Democrats who are pushing gun control at any given time. After all, the New York Times reports that the term “assault weapons” is a “myth” Democrats created in the 1990s.

And according to the NYT, the “myth” came into play when the Democrats — who were eager to find a scapegoat for escalating crime in the early 1990s — created a “politically defined category of guns” they could then demonize and ban. They subsequently achieved an “assault weapons” ban in 1994, and it lasted until 2004. And when today’s Democrats appeal to that ban as one that should be re-instituted, they prove they understand little about it.

For starters, the 1994 did not ban “assault weapons.” Rather, it banned cosmetic features that Democrats consider part and parcel to “assault weapons.”

To put it another way, the 1994 ban did not ban AR-15s in general. Rather, it banned flash hiders, certain fore stocks and grips, collapsible and folding rear stocks, “high capacity” magazines, etc. It banned things that made the gun look like the scary guns Democrats think about when they think about an “assault weapon.” But it did nothing to change or ban the actual gun.

The author of the above article is correct that the term "Assault weapon" is a made up term, but "assault rifle" has been around since WW2 and was used exclusively for rifles capable of firing small arms ammo in full auto mode, i.e. what most libtards would call a "machine gun".

That was an assault rifle, but todays AR-15 is not an assault rifle, but merely a lower cost rifle that uses cheap and easily available military components.

If you have ever priced Walnut wood stocks and compared them to the cost of plastic stocks you would understand why the military wanted the cheaper plastic, and the color was black to suppress light reflection, a bad thing on the battlefield.

So I hope this helps you libtards out there to understand that not every rifle that has those mean ole military kind of looking components makes them an "assault weapon". Calling them such only makes you look stupid, as if that were even needed.
What bothers you more? That the terminology might have been incorrect or that using a weapon that can fire a whole bunch of shots quickly was used to kill 49 people?

Why would anyone tolerate an asshole such as you? Keep on pretending that the 2nd is absolute, proof that you are a stupid asshole.
Obviously not LW extremists.

LW extremists like the SLA and the Social Worker's Party? Small sets of disaffected persons who follow agent provocateurs into the streets and annoy the citizenry, but I digress.

The post, "Obviously not LW extremists" is a childish pejorative and qualifies as an idiot-gram. Idiot-grams are short phrases or single sentences that are generally non sequiturs lacking substance and usually formed on an ad hominem.

Disagreed about Americans not giving a shit.

I simply said I don't give a shit. Gambling, prostitution, homosexuality, drugs, etc. It only harms participants. Free people have right to engage in vice.

Disagreed that a zygote is a human being much less an American citizen. Thanks, I will!

Since we're on the subject, do you believe every zygote conceived in the US is an American citizen? A human being?

This thread is about the left's attempts to crush gun rights. There are plenty of threads on abortion.

This thread is about the left's attempts to crush gun rights. There are plenty of threads on abortion.
Then stay on topic.

LW extremists whine too when they are getting their asses kicked by facts and logic. The last one as Asclepias. He doesn't mind going off-topic until he gets his ass kicked, then he runs around telling others to stop derailing and stay on topic. Pretty lame, eh?

The gun people should appoint a committee to figure out what an assault rifle is, but then many of us don't really care.

An assault rifle is a fully automatic (including select fire) weapon used for suppressive fire.

We already know what one is. It has nothing to do with a black plastic stock or flash suppressor.

[
What bothers you more? That the terminology might have been incorrect or that using a weapon that can fire a whole bunch of shots quickly was used to kill 49 people?

What bothers you more, that a Muslim terrorist murdered 49 people, or that your neighbor has the right to own a gun, go to church, and say words against the party? :dunno:

Then stay on topic.

:wtf:It ain't me bringing up abortion.

LW extremists whine too when they are getting their asses kicked by facts and logic. The last one as Asclepias. He doesn't mind going off-topic until he gets his ass kicked, then he runs around telling others to stop derailing and stay on topic. Pretty lame, eh?

I have Asslips on ignore. His is a troll with nothing to offer.

[

What bothers you more, that a Muslim terrorist murdered 49 people, or that your neighbor has the right to own a gun, go to church, and say words against the party? :dunno:
I don't care that my neighbor has a gun. I have a gun. And words against the party? Is that hermit speak for the Democrats? Guess what, I'm not a Democrat either.

I don't care that my neighbor has a gun. I have a gun. And words against the party? Is that hermit speak for the Democrats? Guess what, I'm not a Democrat either.

Sure you're not.

Say, what are the gun laws in Turkey? How did that work out when Muslim terrorists attacked? A complete ban didn't even slow them down...
You're probably upset that you weren't there to save the day with your concealed carry.

Forum List

Back