Biden Calls for “Assault” Weapons and High Capacity Magazine Ban

It is a lot easier to round up the dissenters if they are unarmed.

Democide is the murder of any person or people by their government, including genocide, politicide, and mass murder. Democide is not necessarily the elimination of entire cultural groups but rather groups within the country that the government feels need to be eradicated for political reasons and due to claimed future threats.[1][2]

During the 20th century, governments murdered over 200 million people. This figure excludes battle deaths from wars.

IMG_0088.jpeg

Yep, he is at it again. What an idiot.

From his SOTU address:

“After another school shooting in Iowa he said we should just “get over it.”

I say we must stop it.

I’m proud we beat the NRA when I signed the most significant gun safety law in nearly 30 years!

Now we must beat the NRA again!

I’m demanding a ban on

assault weapons

and high-capacity magazines!

Pass universal background checks!

None of this violates the Second Amendment or vilifies responsible gun owners.
Potatohead is confused once again.

The NRA hardly exist anymore. Ole Wayne destroyed it. Potatohead must not have got the memo. GOA is the most effective.gun rights advocate nowadays.

Instead of demanding we infringe on the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms he should be demanding that Democrats start enforcing the massive number of gun crimes that the Blacks and Browns commit.

From his SOTU address:

I say we must stop it.

I’m proud we beat the NRA when I signed the most significant gun safety law in nearly 30 years!

I’m demanding a ban on

assault weapons

It is just background noise at this point.

Like saying all Republicans are racist….blah blah blah blah

When 12 machete welding imported thugs from Venezuela try kicking down your door you're going to wish you had something that shoots more than 5 bullets.
Instead of imported thugs from Venezuela, how about a white person busting out your window of your living space with a support group of 12 mob members.

Would you shoot in that ^^^^ situation too?

From his SOTU address:

I say we must stop it.

I’m demanding a ban on

assault weapons

What an asshole.

Joe Biden is on my ignore list.

These sorts of suggestions are directed at people who are too stupid to come in out of the rain.

How many mass killings would have been prevented if Biden's suggestion were implemented?

Zero. And he probably knows that.

We already have background checks, a ban on automatic weapons, and enhanced sentences for people who commit a crime with a firearm. Everything else is either bullshit or a blatant violation of the Second Amendment.

I actually thought he had a very good point and fully support his point of view. We definitely need a ban on assault weapons, it is silly for people to even have the right to own them. You don't need an assault weapon to own for self defense, it's ridiculous.
It's not an 'assault' weapon, it's a defense weapon. With Biden's illegals killing and raping Americans by the thousands I'm pretty sure we need them. It's none of your f'ing business in any case if I own one, the 2nd amendment you bitches!

Instead of imported thugs from Venezuela, how about a white person busting out your window of your living space with a support group of 12 mob members.

Would you shoot in that ^^^^ situation too?
of course

From his SOTU address:

I say we must stop it.

I’m demanding a ban on

assault weapons

He hates the constitution!

A big problem here is that the gun grabbers have been allowed to frame the argument such that hunting is the reason to own guns. The right is there to provide the citizens the ability to fight back against the government. In this context, of course "assault rifles" and high capacity magazines should not be prohibited.

Then explain why right wingers are giving Babbit a free pass for breaking into the Capitol building with an angry mob.
nice spin

capital building is not a living space, the murderous cop was not in danger, and he violated the rules which allow lethal force to be used.

I actually thought he had a very good point and fully support his point of view. We definitely need a ban on assault weapons, it is silly for people to even have the right to own them. You don't need an assault weapon to own for self defense, it's ridiculous.

I don't know a single person who owns an assault weapon...

Unless you think every firearm that can be purchased by the average United States citizen can be an assault weapon...

Forum List

Back