Lefty Remedial Education 103; What a Freaking Assault Weapon Actually Is

This thread is about the left's attempts to crush gun rights. There are plenty of threads on abortion.
Then stay on topic.

LW extremists whine too when they are getting their asses kicked by facts and logic. The last one as Asclepias. He doesn't mind going off-topic until he gets his ass kicked, then he runs around telling others to stop derailing and stay on topic. Pretty lame, eh?

Extreme gun rights supporters deny that the 2nd A. has limitations. Then, when reality smacks them in the face, they begin to whine and claim any gun control effort is unconstitutional (defying reality) and would lead to the total banishment of guns in the hands of the civilian population (a logical fallacy, known as the slippery slope argument).

I don't care that my neighbor has a gun. I have a gun. And words against the party? Is that hermit speak for the Democrats? Guess what, I'm not a Democrat either.

Sure you're not.

Say, what are the gun laws in Turkey? How did that work out when Muslim terrorists attacked? A complete ban didn't even slow them down...

I know this will be a very difficult concept for you to understand, but others with an open mind will easily get it.
HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE, ALL CROWED IN AN AIR TERMINAL AND ALL ARMED WITH A GUN; THEY​
ARE STARTLED WHEN THEY HEAR GUN FIRE, AND THEN A BOMB EXPLODES.

EVERYONE IN THE ROOM SEEKS AN ESCAPE, AND EACH OF THEM MAKES READY THE GUN THEY HAVE IN THEIR POSSESSION.
LOOKING AROUND, BUBBA JONES SEES A MAN WITH HIS GUN DRAWN, AS THAT MAN SURVEYS THE CROWD HE AND BUBBA MAKE EYE CONTACT. BOTH FIRE, OTHERS SEEING A FIRE FIGHT BREAK OUT BEGIN TO SEEK A TARGET. BUBBA FALLS FIRST AND SOON A DOZEN OR MORE BYSTANDERS ENGAGE EACH OTHER, SOME ARE KILLED, OTHERS SEEK SHELTER AND FIRE AT ANYONE DISCHARGING A GUN.

[
I know this will be a very difficult concept for you to understand, but others with an open mind will easily get it.
HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE, ALL CROWED IN AN AIR TERMINAL AND ALL ARMED WITH A GUN; THEY​

EVERYONE IN THE ROOM SEEKS AN ESCAPE, AND EACH OF THEM MAKES READY THE GUN THEY HAVE IN THEIR POSSESSION.
LOOKING AROUND, BUBBA JONES SEES A MAN WITH HIS GUN DRAWN, AS THAT MAN SURVEYS THE CROWD HE AND BUBBA MAKE EYE CONTACT. BOTH FIRE, OTHERS SEEING A FIRE FIGHT BREAK OUT BEGIN TO SEEK A TARGET. BUBBA FALLS FIRST AND SOON A DOZEN OR MORE BYSTANDERS ENGAGE EACH OTHER, SOME ARE KILLED, OTHERS SEEK SHELTER AND FIRE AT ANYONE DISCHARGING A GUN.

Oh, I get it fine, you have a fantasy that blocks any chance of reality slipping in.

Unlike you, I don't need to make shit up. Istanbul has a complete ban on civilian gun ownership - but did that stop Muslim terrorist from killing 41?

Again, real life, not some fantasy that you jerk off to.

You are a fringe leftist fool who is so intent on ending civil rights that you can't even recognize reality.

[

Oh, I get it fine, you have a fantasy that blocks any chance of reality slipping in.

Unlike you, I don't need to make shit up. Istanbul has a complete ban on civilian gun ownership - but did that stop Muslim terrorist from killing 41?

Again, real life, not some fantasy that you jerk off to.

You are a fringe leftist fool who is so intent on ending civil rights that you can't even recognize reality.

Have you ever been in a fire fight?

[

Have you ever NOT built a straw man? Have you EVER neared logic sans fallacy?

Real life, total gun ban - 41 dead. Gun ban did NOTHING, because these are TERROR attacks by Muslims. All you are doing is climbing atop the dead to try and push your agenda to end civil rights.

Typical Stalinist.

You're probably upset that you weren't there to save the day with your concealed carry.

Were you hoping Obama would call a drone strike..

On the NRA while Muslim terrorists slaughtered people? :dunno:

Leftists: Sure they might be traitors, but at least their piles of shit. :thup:
Don't worry. I'm not commin' ta git yer guns. But I do worry that a gun owner such as yourself seems to have such anger issues.

:wtf:It ain't me bringing up abortion.
Nonetheless, anyone who engages in off-topic conversation then does a John Kerry accusing others of being off-topic is a hypocrite at best.

I have Asslips on ignore. His is a troll with nothing to offer.
A good idea. He's definitely a racist with anger issues. I'm interested in him because I think he's mentally deranged and am curious how far off the rails he has drifted.

[

Real life, total gun ban - 41 dead. Gun ban did NOTHING, because these are TERROR attacks by Muslims. All you are doing is climbing atop the dead to try and push your agenda to end civil rights.

Typical Stalinist.
That's what the far Left does best: sell the big lie.

[

Typical Stalinist.

I'll take that for a no.

LMAO. You gun nutters with all your vast knowledge of guns and ammo, and after spending countless hours and days on here, you fuckers are STILL trying to figure out what an assault rifle IS.

Fucking amazing.

The AR15 is still the number one choice of weapons with which to "assault" school rooms, movie theaters and night clubs.

Hope that helps you idiots.

You are a dumb ass. A true cool aid slurping, graham cracker eating dumbass. The article points out the 94 cosmetic feature ban. I remember that when it came up on the news. In those days the AK 47 was the most evil deadly weapon used to shoot up class rooms. Fact is, in America AK 47's and AR15's are used far less in crime then say, a baseball bat. They just look cooler on tv. Damn ya'll are so gullible.

LMAO. You gun nutters with all your vast knowledge of guns and ammo, and after spending countless hours and days on here, you fuckers are STILL trying to figure out what an assault rifle IS.

Fucking amazing.

The AR15 is still the number one choice of weapons with which to "assault" school rooms, movie theaters and night clubs.

Hope that helps you idiots.

You are a dumb ass. A true cool aid slurping, graham cracker eating dumbass. The article points out the 94 cosmetic feature ban. I remember that when it came up on the news. In those days the AK 47 was the most evil deadly weapon used to shoot up class rooms. Fact is, in America AK 47's and AR15's are used far less in crime then say, a baseball bat. They just look cooler on tv. Damn ya'll are so gullible.

If an AK or AR were used as a blunt instrument you might have a point. How many people would have died had the killer in Orlando used his AR as a bat, and in how many minutes would it have taken for someone to beat him to death with it?

Disagreed about Americans not giving a shit.

I simply said I don't give a shit. Gambling, prostitution, homosexuality, drugs, etc. It only harms participants. Free people have right to engage in vice.

Disagreed that a zygote is a human being much less an American citizen. Thanks, I will!

Since we're on the subject, do you believe every zygote conceived in the US is an American citizen? A human being?

This thread is about the left's attempts to crush gun rights. There are plenty of threads on abortion.

while promoting the ability of criminals and terrorists to obtain them

as it turns out an obama fast n furious firearm has shown up

in the Paris terrorist attack

[

I'll take that for a no.

Your straw man is a fallacy for a reason.

Istanbul has total ban on guns. WHY did it not stop the attack? You freedom hating leftists keep saying that if you can only end the Bill of Rights, you would stop these attacks. I don't get it, they had the ban you seek, but it did nothing to stop the terrorists.

It's almost as if you anti-liberty fucks are lying, and that you don't give a shit about terror attacks but are merely using the dead in a cynical attempt to promote your war on the Constitution.. :dunno:

It is a mind cringing fact to realize that our Republics loudest voices on the gun issue are such idiotic ignoramuses that they dont know what the hell an assault rifle is.

It is even worse when their supposed opposition party gives in and uses the same erroneous bullshit terms inaccurately as the Gun Grabbing Nazis do.

So here is a little article to help the goose stepping leftwing idiots to get their shit straight.

Not that facts have ever slowed them down at all.

What Is an 'Assault Weapon?' - Breitbart

What is an “assault weapon?”
Is it a gun that shoots a certain round? Say a .223 or a 5.56? Or is a gun that has a flashlight on it? What about a laser or an aftermarket grip, or a heat shield, or flash hider?

Does the term “assault weapon” only apply to black guns? Or can an “assault weapon” be white or green or red or brown or camouflage? Can it be pink?

Does an “assault weapon” use magazines or does it use what Sen. Tim Kaine called “ammunition clips?” After all, President Obama recently described the Glock handgun Omar Mateen carried in Pulse Orlando as a gun that “had a lot of clips in it.”

Is a clip like a bullet or do Kaine and Obama simply not understand firearm basics?

Here’s the point: “assault weapons” is a made up term that applies to whatever best serves Democrats who are pushing gun control at any given time. After all, the New York Times reports that the term “assault weapons” is a “myth” Democrats created in the 1990s.

And according to the NYT, the “myth” came into play when the Democrats — who were eager to find a scapegoat for escalating crime in the early 1990s — created a “politically defined category of guns” they could then demonize and ban. They subsequently achieved an “assault weapons” ban in 1994, and it lasted until 2004. And when today’s Democrats appeal to that ban as one that should be re-instituted, they prove they understand little about it.

For starters, the 1994 did not ban “assault weapons.” Rather, it banned cosmetic features that Democrats consider part and parcel to “assault weapons.”

To put it another way, the 1994 ban did not ban AR-15s in general. Rather, it banned flash hiders, certain fore stocks and grips, collapsible and folding rear stocks, “high capacity” magazines, etc. It banned things that made the gun look like the scary guns Democrats think about when they think about an “assault weapon.” But it did nothing to change or ban the actual gun.

The author of the above article is correct that the term "Assault weapon" is a made up term, but "assault rifle" has been around since WW2 and was used exclusively for rifles capable of firing small arms ammo in full auto mode, i.e. what most libtards would call a "machine gun".

That was an assault rifle, but todays AR-15 is not an assault rifle, but merely a lower cost rifle that uses cheap and easily available military components.

If you have ever priced Walnut wood stocks and compared them to the cost of plastic stocks you would understand why the military wanted the cheaper plastic, and the color was black to suppress light reflection, a bad thing on the battlefield.

So I hope this helps you libtards out there to understand that not every rifle that has those mean ole military kind of looking components makes them an "assault weapon". Calling them such only makes you look stupid, as if that were even needed.

It's a penis substitute for an impotent redneck asshole.

I simply said I don't give a shit. Gambling, prostitution, homosexuality, drugs, etc. It only harms participants. Free people have right to engage in vice.

Disagreed that a zygote is a human being much less an American citizen. Thanks, I will!

Since we're on the subject, do you believe every zygote conceived in the US is an American citizen? A human being?

There are liars, damn liars and those who echo lies (fools):

See: Project Gunrunner (2006)

" The Merida Initiative is the, and was the, basis for the 2008 HR-6028 Bill whichspecifically funded "Project Gunrunner."

"Darrell Issa pretends he has never heard of Project Gunrunner, yet in 2008 he specifically voted to fund Project Gunrunner."

2008: Darrell Issa Voted "YES" to Fund Project Gunrunner & Merida Initiative

There are liars, damn liars and those who echo lies (fools):

See: Project Gunrunner (2006)

" The Merida Initiative is the, and was the, basis for the 2008 HR-6028 Bill whichspecifically funded "Project Gunrunner."

"Darrell Issa pretends he has never heard of Project Gunrunner, yet in 2008 he specifically voted to fund Project Gunrunner."

2008: Darrell Issa Voted "YES" to Fund Project Gunrunner & Merida Initiative

yes you being the liar

project gun runner was shut down because it was a failure

obama reopened it as fast n furious having the knowledge it would fail

the gun at issue came from obamas fast n furious program

not a project from 2006 asshole

Forum List

Back