Polls continue to indicate Trump problems

• Banned
Polls show Trmp is weak.

The far right is always frightened by the facts.

You can get a poll to say whatever you want it to. Depends on who and how many and the questions being asked.
Stupid thing for you to say, C.

You have absolutely no evidence the methodology of the polls are flawed.

Educate yourself. Begin with Mercury Analystics' polling methodology and come back tell us what you learned.

Trump is weak not because of the polls but because of . . . Trump.

Polls show Trmp is weak.

You can get a poll to say whatever you want it to. Depends on who and how many and the questions being asked.
Stupid thing for you to say, C.

You have absolutely no evidence the methodology of the polls are flawed.

Educate yourself. Begin with Mercury Analystics' polling methodology and come back tell us what you learned.

Trump is weak not because of the polls but because of . . . Trump.

Didn't say they were flawed, it all depends on the questions asked and who they are asking. Nothing flawed about that.

For a guy you call weak Trump is doing okay.

images (89).jpg

Polls show Trmp is weak.

The far right isn't the driver here, dumbfuck. AMERICANS are voting this time. You know, people sick and tired of Hillary and the bullshit that comes with her. Look at Brexit. You know, that whole thing those fucking pollsters said wasn't going to happen. The most important thing about the election is you, being a faggot, I'd be more worried about arming myself and protecting myself after the election.

Thanks.

Have any of you ever been polled?

I have and I always say the opposite of what I will actually be doing. And I have a feeling I'm not the only one who does that

Eight more years of Obama policies and a liberal Supreme Court for the next 30 years

Works for me

Polls show Trmp is weak.

Clinton Leads In Nearly All Battlegrounds
June 28, 2016

New Public Policy Polling surveys in key battleground states were released:

It amazes me that Arizona is now a battleground

After Trump promised them that nice wall

Forum List

Back